Beautiful, lovely n superb update ...interesting too
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Continue soon please
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear all are shocked to see Geet particin filled Geet happy seeing it she expresses her feelings to mann in front of the both families
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 18

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

Maan at once ran to his room to see His Mishty but on reaching his room, Maan saw her fast asleep with balcony door tightly closed although curtains were not drawn so although he couldn't enter Geet's room but he could see his wife's beautiful sleeping face.

NEXT DAY, "HOLI"

Maan woke up hoping to see His Mishty's face but she was not on her bed. He saw the time and realised that he has overslept. Whole night Maan was worried about Geet's health and was continously looking at room but who and when someone drew her room and balcony curtains, he doesn't remember. Maan quickly went and took a shower and wore a white Patiala men's salwaar suit on the occasion of Holi.

Just then Geet came in her room wearing white churidaar kurta with red dupatta looking very innocent.

Maan at once sprang onto the parapet towards Geet's balcony. Luckily for Maan, Geet was in her balcony with eyes closed offering water to the sun.

Maan quickly took "gulaal" (coloured powder) and smeared it confidently in her parting.

Feeling Maan's touch on her forehead, Geet immediately opened her eyes. "Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?" (What are you doing?)

"Apni patni ki maang bhar raha hoon." (Filling my wife's hair parting with vermillion.) Saying this Maan put the remaining colour on Geet's milky white cheeks, "HOLI MUBARAK HO, MISHTY!" (Happy Holi Mishty!)

Making Geet turn same shade of pink that was in Maan's hand. Taking some "gulaal" (coloured powder) from the thali, she first did Maan's tilak and then put some colour on Maan's stubble cheeks, "Aapko bhi HOLI ki shubh kaamnaiyen!" (Happy Holi to you too!) Then touched Maan's feet surprising him.

But before husband and wife could play anymore Holi, there was knock on Geet's door, "Gudiya, Naniji chahteen hain ki tum snaan karke bees minute mein neeche aa jaao." (Gudiya, Naniji wants you downstairs in 20mins. after bath.) Rajveer called.

"Ji bhai-sa." (Alright bhai-sa.) Geet pushed frustrated Maan, gathered the puja thali, locked balcony door, closed her room curtains and left for a bath.

Few hours later, Khuranas walked in 'Madhuban' to see a beautiful sight. Meera, Geet and other girls were dancing on the stage. Finally on Savitri Devi's request Geet started dancing to the an old U.P. traditional song,
"Piya sang kheloon Hori (Holi),
Piya sang kheloon...,
Piya sang kheloon Hori Phagun aayo re..."

(Movie: Phagun)

Geet was dancing very gracefully with classical tinge to it. The song was telling that I want to play "Holi" with my beloved only. Now he is not here (Geet had not seen Maan entering), I'm missing him.

Maan was mesmerised seeing his Mishty looking so innocent and beautiful in white lengha and red/pink dupatta with hair tied tightly in a braid. Geet's dance finished to a roaring applause as always.

As this was Maan's first Holi at in past 14yrs., he was introduced to all Pandey's guests. When Maan was introduced to Gajendra and Rahul Rathore (22 yrs. old younger son of Rathore's), his blood was boiling but seeing the occasion and where they were, Maan tried to keep his temper in check but decided to be alert and make sure that Geet is safe. Gajendra Rathore was a dignified and respectful man who was unfortunately married to an irresponsible, materialistic and cunning socialite, Devyani Rathore. It was due to Devyani that both Dev and Rahul had gone astray and no matter how much Gajendra Rathore tried he couldn't discipline them. Rahul Rathore was the same Rahul that he was 14yrs. back who along with his friends had teased and troubled Maan's Mishty by pulling her hair, her dupatta, snatching her candy etc. Although both Maan and Rahul had grown in past 14yrs., but whereas Maan had learned to control his temper and chanel it towards correct path, Rahul was still the same "chuppa rustam" i.e. well behaved and quite in front of his father and his father's associates but manipulative, coniving and disrespectful when away from his father's presence. But above all "Rahul was a weakling", who was easily swayed by any person emotionally stronger than him especially his elder brother, Dev Singh Rathore!

(Rahul Rathore)

Few hours passed, Maan was getting bored standing on the periphery of the garden i.e. away from the childish play of smearing everyone with colours (Holi khelna).

There was food galore with mix of chaat,

gujiya

and "thandai" (drink made of primarily milk, almonds, poppy seeds, saffron, dried rose petals, aniseeds (saunf) and cardamoms.)

Thandai is served both with and without"bhaang". (Bhaang is an intoxicating North Indian herb. The intoxicating effect of bhaang happens after sometime of ingesting it!)

(Bhaang)

(Thandai laced with "bhaang" )

Maan hated having anything applied on his face except when it was applied by his Mishty. Maan was just glancing around when he heard something falling and saw that it was steel glass of 'thandai'. Next to the table Geet was standing holding her head. Maan understood that Geet has had thandai laced with "bhaang" . Maan ran towards Geet but by the time he reached where Geet was standing, Geet had disappeared. Maan was franctically looking for Geet but was unable to find her.

LATER IN THE DAY (It was dusk time i.e. 6:00p.m. on the Holi day)

Geet woke up in her bedroom with a heavy head, dull headache and feeling extremely thirsty. Once she could steady her head she walked towards the table having jug of water. Before she could sip water, she had to rush to the washroom just in time to throw up. Once she had puked she was feeling better. When she looked up and saw her reflection in the mirror. Geet would have collapsed on the floor, had she not been holding the wash basin tightly. Geet was dressed like a bride, wearing a deep pink brocade Banarsi saree,

wearing an expensive Kundan jewellery,

both hands filled with glass bangles,

her hair parting filled with sindoor (Maang sindoor se bhari)

and her neck was adorned with an expensive black "mangalsutra".

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Whom Geet is married
Thanks for PM
Update soon
Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so confusing