Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome Chapter

Maan has really worked well to get rid of all the fraudsters
and clean KC offices from these type of people
Geet when she is all alone then only she feels she feels love
if she truly was a woman of class and character then she would have explained Maan
that he should speak firstly to the elders in his family and if they approve then speak to
her grand parents then she would marry him
but her words always indicates she is not interested in Maan nor the marriage they had
while he always only speaks what he truly feels
Maan may even cross the line and then Geet and everyone will hate and blame him
she needs to realize her words could have an opposite effect to Maan
taahir004 thumbnail
I'm not sure if I will get to read all the chapters today
but I will be up to date in this week
truly sorry for this delay
taahir004 thumbnail
Superb Chapter

Geet was concerned but why ?
and why will she show Maan she feels shy
I'm so confused with her persona
seems like Maan wants advice from his lawyer friend but he wanting to talk to Geet
again its no use she will say the same thing , it almost feels like Geet does not value
marriage I might be wrong but this is what I gather about her
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Nice pt
Waiting fr next fr Maan Geet moments
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Chapter

Dev Rathore is a cheap vile man
how does someone take a little girl and touch her
he should have been severely punished
Geet seems to be concerned about Maan's relax mood
as she believes it could be destruction in some form
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sahi mein burai per humesha bhakti ki hi jeet hoti hai...kyunki bhakti mein hi hai shakti...aur bhagwan humesha bhakton ko raksha karte hai...

lovely update...

loved it very much...
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 16(b)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

P.S. AS "HOLIKA DEHAN" AS WELL "HOLI" IS A HINDU FESTIVAL, THIS UPDATE WILL HAVE REFERENCE TO HINDU MYTHOLOGY. PLEASE READ ONLY IF COMFORTABLE!

"Holika Dehan" (Burning of Holika) ka din hummein yeh baat yaad dilata hai ki burai kitni bhi shaktishaali kyun naa ho kintu bhakti evam acchai par vijay nahi paa sakti." (Therefore every year, "Holika Dehan" (Burning of Holika) is celebrated to remind us of the victory of good over evil. No matter how powerul evil is but victory will always be of truth and goodness!)

"But Gudiya, Hiranyakashipu ke saath kya hua?" (But Gudiya, what happened with Hiranyakashipu?)

"Bhaiya, magar aapko toh kewal "Holika Dehan" ke baare mein jaan naa thaa!" (Bhaiya, you only wanted to know the story of "Burning of Holika"?)

"Nahi kahani poori karo." (No complete the story.) Thakur Harshvardhan, Thakurain Savitri Devi, Ram and Vaidehi also nodded towards Geet asking her to continue.

"Aakhir kaar Hiranyakashipu, Prahlad ki Hari bhakti ko aur nahi seh paa raha thaa aur Hiranyakashipu ki ladli behan ki mauth ke aakrosh ke kaaran ek din Hiranyakashipu ne gusse mein kaha ki "Prahlad, tum kehte ho ki "tumhare Hari" kann-kann mein vyapth hain aur sarvyapi (omnipresent) bhi hain?" (Finally, unable to tolerate anymore of Prahlad's devotion to Lord Vishnu as well as Hiranyakashipu's grief over his most loved sister's demise, Hiranyakashipu asked with vengence, "Prahlad, you say that Your Lord Vishnu is present in each and every atom of universe and he is omnipresent?") Prahlad nodded affirmative. "Toh kya woh iss khambe (pillar) mein bhi hai?" (Then is he present in this pillar as well?)

"Ji Pitaji." Yeh sunn kar Hiranyakashipu ki krodh agni aur prajawalit ho gayi aur usne talwar uttha kar khambe (pillar) par vaar kiya. Vaar karte hi khamba do hisson mein tooth gaya aur uske andar se ek vishaal kaaye ardh singh (half-lion) aur ardh manav (half man) roop mein ek praani nikale. Woh "ashtbhujadhaari" (having 8 arms) the.

Unnke lambe paine daanth aur naakhoon the. Unhone Hiranyakashipu ho aise uttaya jaise woh ek balak ko uttha rahe hain. Woh ardh singh (half-lion) aur ardh manav (half man) roop ke praani Hiranyakashipu ko lekar chaukath par pauhche aur Hiranyakashipu ko apne godh (lap) mein leitaya aur garje, "Dekh moorkh Hiranyakashipu, naa toh abhi din hai aur naa raat. Abhi "godhuli" (dusk) hai. Naa hum tere mahal ke andar hain naa tere mahal ke bahaar. Hum tere mahal ki "chaukhat" (palace threshold) par hain. Naa hum aakash mein hain, naa dhara aur naa hi pataal mein. Tu meri "godh" (lap) mein. Naa mai devta, danav, manav athva pashu hoon. Mai ardh singh (half-lion) aur ardh manav (half man) hoon arthat mai "NARSIMHA" hoon. Aur dekh mai tera vaddh naa toh kissi astra se aur naa kissi shashtra se kar raha hoon." Yeh keh kar "Narsimha" avatar mein Bhagwan Vishnu ne apne lambe paine naakhoon se Hiranyakashipu ka peith (stomach) cheer kar usko mrityulok pauhcha diya." ("Yes father." Hearing this Hiranyakashipu lost control and with force of his sword attacked the pillar. With the force of Hiranyakashipu attack, the pillar split in two and from within the pillar appeared a gigantic a creature whose body was of man and face of lion i.e. he was half man and half-lion. He had 8 arms. He had long and pointed teeth and finger nails! He picked up Hiranyakashipu as he was a weightless child and walked away. That creature whose body was of man and face of lion took Hiranyakashipu on the threshold of the palace and put Hiranyakashipu on his lap and growled, "See ignorant and imbecile Hiranyakashipu, its neither day nor night, its "dusk"; we are neither inside nor outside your palace we are at the "threshold" of your place; you are neither in sky, earth or under earth but on my "lap"; neither am I a God, Demon, Human or animal, I'm half man and half-lion meaning I'm "NARSIMHA". And see I'm not killing you with any gadget or weapon, I'm killing you with my hands and nails." Saying this Lord Vishnu in "Narsimha" incarnation dug his nails into Hiranyakashipu stomach and tore his stomach to pieces, thereby killing Hiranyakashipu.)

Shocking Vicky at such a horrific and brutal killing.
"Phir Prahlad ka kya hua?" (What happened to Prahlad?)

"Bhaiya, Brahmaji ne Prahlad ka abhishek danavon ke raja ke roop mein kiya. Aur Prahlad ek sarvo ucch prashasak pramaanit huye. Kintu rajye karne ke saath-saath, Prahlad aa jeevan Sri Hari yaani Bhagwan Vishnu ki bhakti mein leen rahe." (Bhaiya, Lord Brahman crowned Prahlad as the new king of the demons. King Prahlad turned out to be a very caring and a just ruler, loved by his whole kingdom. But along with his political duties he never gave up his devotion to Lord Vishnu.)

After hearing story Maan and Vicky were about to leave as Maan was still getting a lot of e-mails and messages regarding Police and Income Tax action on KC employees from investors and Board of Directors, whereas Vicky wanted to sleep after a nice lunch. Maan was also getting bored as Rajveer, Rudra and Geet were busy in arranging for tonight's function of "Holika Dehan". Also there was no chance of Maan's getting private time with his Mishty. Suddenly Thakur Harshvardhan mentioned, "Thakur sahaab, aapne toh hummein Geetali ke honewale mangetar se milaya hi nahi?" (Thakur Vidyasagar, you have still not introduced us to Geet's prospective fiance?) Suprising Thakur Vidyasagar, Savitri Devi, Ram and Vaidehi.

"Bhabhisaheb, aaj raat Vishwanath Shukla sehparivaar ke saath padharenge, kyun naa aap bhi Maan bete ki honewali mangetar, Sameera Kapoor ko sehparivaar ke saath aamantrith (invite) karen?" (Thakur Harshvardhan, we will introduce you tonight to Vishwanath Shukla and his family. Why don't you also invite Maan's prospective fiancee, Sameera Kapoor with her family for tonight's festival.) Thakurain Sushma Rani suggested.

"Yeh bahut acha sujhaav hai Bhabhi." (This is an excellent idea, bhabhi.)
Maan was now furious and decided to leave before he lost his infamous temper in front of Pandeys and his family.

Once Maan and Vicky left, Savitri Devi said in anger, "Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain? Aap Maan aur Geet ko milana chahte hain yaa todhna?" (What are you doing? Do you want to bring Maan and Geet together or seperate them?)

"Savi, iss thode se hassi-mazak se irsha paida hogi jisse Maan aur Geet apne prem ka izhaar karenge aur unka prem ka rishta aur bhi mazboot hoga." (Savi, by my this teasing and joking, there will be jealousy between them. Which will force them to confess and their love bond will become stronger!)

"Prem ke izhaar ka toh hummein maloom nahi magar aap do premiyon ke beech mein aa rahe hain aur unka bandhan todh rahe hain!" (I don't about confession of love, but you are coming in between two people in love which can lead to breaking of their relationship!)

"Aap kya kehna chaah rahi hain bhabhi?" (What are you trying to say bhabhi?) Thakur Vidyasagar spoke for the first time.

"Maan aur Geet bachpan se ek dusare ko bahut pasand karte hain. Kab yeh pasand pyaar mein badal gayi woh dono khudh bhi nahi jaante. Magar dono ke beech mein ek ajeeb ankahaa bandhan hai. Jab Geet takleef (difficulty/problem) mein hoti hai tab Maan wahan apne aap pauhch jaata hai. Aur jab Maan gusse (anger) mein ho, beichain (restless) ho yaa dard (pain) mein ho toh Geet wahan apne aap pauhch jaati hai." (Maan and Geet had developed a liking for each other from the time they first met. When this liking changed into love, they both are not aware of it even themselves. But both have an invisible bond amongst them. When Geet has any difficulty/problem, Maan suddenly appears to help her. Whereas when Maan is in anger, pain or restless, Geet reaches near Maan at once.)

Looking at Thakur Harshvardhan in anger Savitri Devi continued, "Agar aapke iss hassi-mazak se mere dono bacchon ka dil toota yaa woh dono alag hue toh hum aapko iss ke liye kabhi bhi maaf nahi karenge. Aap ek baat aur bhool rahe hain ki Maan nayi peedhi hai aur garam khoon. Jab Maan ki bhaavnaon ki baat aati hai toh woh karye pehle karta hai aur sochta baad mein. Magar aap naa toh Maan ko kabhi samjhe hain aur naa hi kabhi samjhenge! Chalo Vaidehi." (Hence, if due to your this teasing and joking, my both children's heart breaks or they seperate, I will never forgive you. One more thing your are overlooking that Maan is young and warm blooded. When it concerns Maan's emotions, he acts first and thinks later. But you have neither ever understood Maan nor you ever want to understand him. Come Vaidehi, let's leave!)

Both Savitri Devi and Vaidehi left for Khurana Mansion. Thakur Vidyasagar and Thakurain Sushma Rani were shocked to see for first time in these 14yrs. a furious Savitri Devi.

On reaching Khurana Mansion, Vaidehi tried calming Savitri Devi, "Maa, mere khayal se Maan aur Geet ki abb jald se jald shaadi karaa deni chahiye. Rajveer aur Rudra ne Maan aur Geet ka 'jaimaal' bhi hote huye dekh liya hai. Inhone aur maine Maan ka Geet ke liye uska deewanapan aur junoon bhi dekh liya." (Maa, we should now get Maan and Geet married as soon as possible. Rajveer and Rudra have already witnessed Maan and Geet's 'jaimaal'. Whereas Ram and I have witnessed Maan's passion and obession for Geet.) Vaidehi narrated about Maan and Geet's passionate dance on the cocktail dinner night.

"KYA?" (WHAT?) Savitri Devi was shocked hearing about Maan's possessiveness, insecurity and jealousy regarding Geet. "Vaidehi, yeh baat tumhein hummein agle din hi batta deni chahiye thee. Khair abhi bhi der nahi hui hai. Holi ke baad jald se jald hum Geet ke liye "shagun" le kar Madhuban jaayenge isse pehle ki Maan kuch Geet ke saath galat kar de apni bhaavnaon mein behkar! Tumhare Bauji ko hum samjhaane ki koshish karte hain." (Vaidehi, I wish you would have told me about this the next day itself. Anyway it is still not too late! After Holi we will formally go to Madhuban with Maan's proposal for Geet and give Geet "shagun", before Maan takes a drastic step under the influence of his emotions. Meanwhile I'll try to reason with my husband to drop this childish behaviour.)

LATER IN THE DAY, HOLIKA DEHAN** (Burning of Holika)
**(On the eve of Holi, typically at or after sunset, people light bonfires also known as "Holika Dehan". People start gathering woods, twigs, branches, dried leaves from important crossroads of the city. Holi Pooja or Holika takes place on an auspicious time in the evening a day before the Holi festival at a prominent public place on the Basant Panchami day. The bonfire is set and effigies of Holika and Prahlad is placed on the huge heap of woods. Special care is taken and the effigy of Holika is made of combustible material while that of Prahlad's is made of non-combustible material. The bonfire is lit, signifying "Holika Dehan". The ritual symbolises the victory of good over evil. First puja is done of pyre. For the puja, women make garlands with beads of cow dung, and use Roli (kumkum), rice which is not broken (also called Akshat in Sanskrit). Incense sticks and dhoop, flowers, raw cotton thread, turmeric pieces, unbroken lentil of moong, batasha, gulal powder (colour to be used for Holi) and coconut is also used in the puja. Also, fully grown grains from freshly harvested crops like wheat and gram can be included in the puja items. People also perform parikrama of fire. People sing and dance around the fire. The next day people play Holi, or "Dhulendi" the popular festival of colors.)

Source: Google

Pandeys, Khuranas and next door neighbours of Madhuban (Pandey Residence) gathered for "Holika Dehan" at Madhuban all dressed in Indian festive clothes. Maan was initially not in mood to attend the festival but then he realised that this maybe the only opportunity to see Geet's prospective bridegroom, so grudgingly got dressed in a blue silk kurta.

There was an effigy of Holika and Prahlad on top of the mound of dried sticks, leaves and wood. A yellow turban (as it was month of "basant" (month when mustard flowers bloom!)) was tied to all menfolk doing puja.

Covering one's head is a sign of respect. Then the whole family of Pandeys and Khuranas did puja. Maan was the last one to do puja on Savitri Deviji's insistence. Geet was sitting below near Maan's feet arranging woods so that fire could be lit. Geet stood up without looking and would have hit her head with a log of wood poking out of the unlit stack of wood. Pandeys, Khuranas, Maan and Geet were unaware that Maan's fingers still had leftover powder of Roli (kumkum) stuck on them. Thereby Maan had filled Geet's maang with roli (kumkum) unknowingly. The whole gathered audience saw Geet's filled parting when both Maan and Geet turned away from unlit bonfire bringing a loud gasp from Thakur Harshvardhan, Thakurain Savitri Devi, Thakur Vidyasagar, Thakurain Sushma Rani, Ram and Vaidehi.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Let see what will happen
As Maan filled Geet maang
Thanks for PM
Update soon
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9