Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Tomorrow for sure we will be going back to square one all this Gaytri illness drama is to bring teeruth to the hospital so that he sees arti and kidnaps her then threatens Muskaan all these dancing is for sure under teeruth guidance.
If ever fed up with your story CV'S instead of moving forward it is going backward.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Who watched yesterday show???
I don't know why but I'm slowly losing interest with the same saga going on and on...
Muskaan-Raunak asking the demon to say his truth though it is not happening they are simply going on...
Sirji with his same antics the story needs to move on from this point now this track is endless????
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Who watched yesterday show???

I don't know why but I'm slowly losing interest with the same saga going on and on...
Muskaan-Raunak asking the demon to say his truth though it is not happening they are simply going on...
Sirji with his same antics the story needs to move on from this point now this track is endless????

Hi Anju... Sorry for not replying I was not feeling well last week. 

D shows going round nd round around the same pole ... Raunak having evidence n his hand yet he isn't revealing d truth to Gayatri..

I don't understand d point of dis whole track from d very beginning .. Creatives could have used Jaya and her child in some other productive way in d show, but dey revealed her soo soon as well as d track didn't cum to any point ðŸ¥±.. I stopped watching it few days ago.. Just catching up with the updates. 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Do you think Teeruth truth is near to be revealed???

instead of dancing Muskaan should have done a drama with all the happenings in her life then present every actors in the dramas revealing/calling them by their true names.
Gaytri would have been surprised to see her semi God hubby to be the head of the brothel.

@bold No way... If that happens then nothing in d show to revolve around(though they can show around leads love story, Tabassum suffering, Racky, jaya, bua  bunty).

Drama or dance at d end no fruitful outcome just a count of episode ðŸ˜†...
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Tomorrow for sure we will be going back to square one all this Gaytri illness drama is to bring teeruth to the hospital so that he sees arti and kidnaps her then threatens Muskaan all these dancing is for sure under teeruth guidance.

If ever fed up with your story CV'S instead of moving forward it is going backward.

@bold dis might happen for sure . 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Karam Rajpal to play Sujoy in mushkaan 
Haven't seen him before... But Sujoy wil b back soon 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Hi Anju... Sorry for not replying I was not feeling well last week. 

D shows going round nd round around the same pole ... Raunak having evidence n his hand yet he isn't revealing d truth to Gayatri..

I don't understand d point of dis whole track from d very beginning .. Creatives could have used Jaya and her child in some other productive way in d show, but dey revealed her soo soon as well as d track didn't cum to any point ðŸ¥±.. I stopped watching it few days ago.. Just catching up with the updates. 

hi Gaanga hope you are fine now Dear i really miss you whenever you are not around.
this is a completely dormant forum.
@RED this makes it insignificant this is a foolish step fooling viewers.
Suddenly Muskaan who's with Raunak through a deal is here to tell Raunak not to drag Sirji to Gaythri.
If Muskaan is so fine why is she still in the deal with Raunak just forget all and forgive teeruth but she's acting as his daughter in law.
Jaya and child are used as stuffs now they had been put aside.
After knowing the truth that teeruth was going to kill Shalu why Jaya does not show her mom side and makes teeruth scared or reveals the truth.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

@bold No way... If that happens then nothing in d show to revolve around(though they can show around leads love story, Tabassum suffering, Racky, jaya, bua  bunty).

Drama or dance at d end no fruitful outcome just a count of episode ðŸ˜†...

His truth is not going to be revealed soon because being a negative character he's the actor the lead of this show.
IN INDIAN SHOWS IT IS THE JOURNEY OF THE ANTAGONIST HE/SHE KEEPS RULING AND THE DESTINATION OF THE PROTAGONIST WHEN THE SHOW IS NEAR TO END IN ONE DAY THEY SOLVED EVERYTHING:
Who suffer?? We viewers watching the antagonist only with all his/her antics a few romance here and there by the leads which really does not make any difference for me this is the Indian shows...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Karam Rajpal to play Sujoy in mushkaan 

Haven't seen him before... But Sujoy wil b back soon 

What?? Karam Rajpal the male lead of Mere Aangne Mein the little Sujoy does not resembles Karam Rajpal at all.
hope he's back and brings some new turns in the show but hope CV'S would have brought Hitler Didi male lead as Sujoy.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
A whole episode went out only dancing slapping accusing and saying big words.
Looks like Teeruth kidnapped the queen Arti again because as a mother she's always a hurdle for her daughter first she keeps roaming in her school and finally got her out...then brought her in the brothel knowing the truth and condition of Tabassum.
Kept Muskaan there forgetting everything...
Now her being a mad woman I'm seriously tired with the actress playing Arti and the character also.