THE ONLY TRUE SHIP THAT MATTERS

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This should be regarded as unofficial AT of THE one true future married couple of Barsana.
ekdum cvs ki milayi huyi jodi hai and so so so so compatible you can't even imagine.. you can only envy 

they have played together in childhood, now they confide with each other, conspire with each other, stand by each other, declare crusades together 😳

both are hardliners on same issues

they both wanna shoo away the bluff masters who has polluted the air of barsana

they have each others back 😳 

even future mother in law of her is in pocket

please drop in to give blessings to this future couple, the only one that matters 

the shipper within me is kicking me from inside, such is their aura... 

only goody goody words about this couple are allowed, why would anyone even want to use any other type of words 😕 that's blasphemy 😛
Edited by BARBlE - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is this this, Tusu ? [=)] 🤣 🤣
I thought that it's Krishna and Balram you are talking about 😆.
This is the first time ever anyone had shipped Radha with her husband. Wow you are a true crusader just like star Bharat Radha. 😆
Viswasruti thumbnail
Wow ... what a treat of LOL I got immediately after logged into the internet !!! 🤣🤣 Thorouly enjoyed the view you projected there as the future BLISS they are going to enjoy , Ayan and Radha with that Jatila!!😆 
Let us allow our[ wild] imagination to run fast into future and share the upcoming scenes here !!😊 
The God of Love and the Goddess of descent!
Related image
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

What is this this, Tusu ? [=)] 🤣 🤣

I thought that it's Krishna and Balram you are talking about 😆.

🤣

Who are the bro duo infront of these true soul mates 😛 they don't even have a proper jodi name yet, whereas i have already named this couple as RAYAN 😳
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

This is the first time ever anyone had shipped Radha with her husband. Wow you are a true crusader just like star Bharat Radha.  😆

😉 😉

Sudevi marriage track has enlightened me and helped me to acknowledge the true potential of this future jodi 😆
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wow ... what a treat of LOL I got immediately after logged into the internet !!!  🤣🤣 Thorouly enjoyed the view you projected there as the future BLISS they are going to enjoy , Ayan and Radha with that Jatila!!😆 

Let us allow our[ wild] imagination to run fast into future and share the upcoming scenes here !!😊 
The God of Love and the Goddess of descent!
Related image

Yasss a fellow RAYAN shipper spotted 😉 😆 and what an amazing and accurate picture, its too good 😆 your pictures are just so perfect all the time... 

Public display of bonhomie and support between ayan, radha and Jatila trio has won us over. They are just so made for each other ⭐️ they will make a perfect and happy family and we are happy for them 😛

Bliss is the word i was searching for in this context. Union of such compatible people is bound to be blissful... Let's not allow corrupt minded refugees to spoil their fun 😛
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RaYan? No no. It's more apt to say "RaAn" like "RaAn Radha, RaAn as fast and far as you can go away from Ayan!" Raaan.
Though Dha + Yan = hehe, I'll let you figure that one out. 

Throw in Jatila and it's a fire cracker. 

JaRaYan - the anti-Narayan squad. 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Thanks for Radha Ayan AT will surely have lots to add to this thread ...many thanks to the CVs 

Yesterday Ayan gave such forceful whip lashes to Bhairov did Radha feel proud of his muscular strength ??   The cameraperson failed to focus on Radha during this whiplashing I think !!
Did Radha notice some bruises appeared on Krishn too ?? 
I guess that was only for Dau's eyes ?.
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Hey I like Rayan 
BTW Rayan rhymes with Ravan ...from another era of course 
Hope thats not a problem ??