Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Ashi aagayi, ab toh maza hi maza. 
Dear CVs, 

Pranam. Yesterday I was staring at Ayan's muscles as he flexed while whipping ooh hoo hoo. I can only imagine him in a tighty whitey whipping all these silly lovers. He had such a raw, animalistic look of passion, that I wanted to bite him. I bet that's what he was doing while he was at gurukula for so long. He really is knowledgeable in whipping. Even his booty jiggled a bit while he moved back and forth. 

*blush*

But that stupid Krishna .. that stupid Krishna ruined it all. I've had enough, please write this Krishna out of this show. Please rename it to Kausati Varsana Ki ... I will be the upper-class girl/princess; Ayan will be the poor boy. We both fall helplessly into an arranged marriage and I move into my new house. My saas, Jatila, will trouble me; but I will endure it all. No point in having Krishna in there stealing the spotlight. Besides, a wife and husband should fall in love after marriage only. I too shall fall in love with my husband. 

If only I could have danced with Ayan instead. Instead, I had to dance with Krishna as well, ruining my plan of finding out who his premi was. He even gloated that he got to dance with his premi, but I don't know who she is. 

For the time being, I want to do a photoshoot with Ayan and his whip. Jatila Kaki suggested it to me in passing. Speaking of her, Jatila Kaki is very intelligent. She has expertly managed to hide half a gold coin. I saw it the other day and I was shocked. She was so strict with money that not even half a coin was lost. I hope to be like her someday. She definitely is very Jatil - whatever that means. 

Maybe ... if me and Ayan ... get married ... maybe he'll whip me too? Teehee ...

Love, 
StarR ;) <3 xOxOXOXOXOXXOO XOOXOXOX XOOOXOOXOXoXO

Smooches, hugs, kisses, muah muah muah. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

perfect, we know one of them is aspiring king of barsana and the other thinks of herself no less than a queen...gives commands, passes off her own problem as issue of the entire village... things are looking right for RaYan ðŸ˜‰

Hey I cant stop ROFLIng on reading your newly formed campaigns ðŸ¤£

Swachch Barsana abhiyaan and Anti Love Marriage Campaign ...🤣
Mazaa aa gaya yaar .. Thanks for making us laugh a while ...while the creative team airs these RaYan tracks 
Sutapasima thumbnail
OMGEE now Krishn has taken Radha with himmto Vrindavan !! What will Ayan do now !! 
What will happen to our most fav jodi ?? Poor Ayan !! 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Ashi aagayi, ab toh maza hi maza. 

Dear CVs, 

Pranam. Yesterday I was staring at Ayan's muscles as he flexed while whipping ooh hoo hoo. I can only imagine him in a tighty whitey whipping all these silly lovers. He had such a raw, animalistic look of passion, that I wanted to bite him. I bet that's what he was doing while he was at gurukula for so long. He really is knowledgeable in whipping. Even his booty jiggled a bit while he moved back and forth. 

*blush*

But that stupid Krishna .. that stupid Krishna ruined it all. I've had enough, please write this Krishna out of this show. Please rename it to Kausati Varsana Ki ... I will be the upper-class girl/princess; Ayan will be the poor boy. We both fall helplessly into an arranged marriage and I move into my new house. My saas, Jatila, will trouble me; but I will endure it all. No point in having Krishna in there stealing the spotlight. Besides, a wife and husband should fall in love after marriage only. I too shall fall in love with my husband. 

If only I could have danced with Ayan instead. Instead, I had to dance with Krishna as well, ruining my plan of finding out who his premi was. He even gloated that he got to dance with his premi, but I don't know who she is. 

For the time being, I want to do a photoshoot with Ayan and his whip. Jatila Kaki suggested it to me in passing. Speaking of her, Jatila Kaki is very intelligent. She has expertly managed to hide half a gold coin. I saw it the other day and I was shocked. She was so strict with money that not even half a coin was lost. I hope to be like her someday. She definitely is very Jatil - whatever that means. 

Maybe ... if me and Ayan ... get married ... maybe he'll whip me too? Teehee ...

Love, 
StarR ;) <3 xOxOXOXOXOXXOO XOOXOXOX XOOOXOOXOXoXO

Smooches, hugs, kisses, muah muah muah. 

WHAT KIND OF VICARIOUS PLEASURE IS THIS ??? ðŸ˜²