Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi friends Im Harsha

Some times I appear in this forum😛

I wrote stories on rosid n tanshi

Now fr mouli

Im Die hard fan of mouli

And I love dd too especially in geeth..her chemistry with gurmeeth😳

Wan to write  mouli journeys bt already so many writers r writing...n they r absolutely doing gr8 job

After reading those I'm not getting any idea on how to write her journey

So came with this concept

In my ff 

Every one r good

So please frgt characterisations of Kunan in serial

And concept is some wat like kuch kuch hota hai movie

Character sketch:

Kunal : a happy going guy...and very good at heart...he loves his friend mouli ( as a friend only) a lot...she is every thing to  him..and hefell fr nandini...new joining in his class

Mouli:she is chirpy cute fun loving girl..Kunal is her best friend not only friend she loves him a lot...bt she is scared to Xpress her love as she feels if he don't love her .then she loose her friend too..And she loves her bestie nandini...new joining in her class bt soon became best frnd fr her

iii:

Nandini:neww joining in munal college ...she is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful heart...she likes mouli so much .mouli is her best friend..she loves Kunal

Raghav( Arjun biJlani): he is nandu relative ..loves nandu a lot

This is the sketch guysPlease give ur views

I have two other on going ffs of rosid 

I vl start writing these three from after Nov 10th

Sorry fr making u wait..this concept is disturbing me so I decided to share 

Please buddy me fr pms 

Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
this is really a surprise. I am so happy that you are writing a kkhh type ff on kunal mauli nandini.aditi always reminds of kajol.now she is playing kajol here.I am happy that you didn't show kunan as bad here.bcz I love shakti drashti since geet n matsh. wow AB too.he loves nandu .is he drashti's real hero here?if so very happy as I am a big fan of Arjun Drashti pair.
.dear...please start a tanshi ff too.it's a request 
Sindhujakumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Me too miss pardes so much raghav was such a sweetie 
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

this is really a surprise. I am so happy that you are writing a kkhh type ff on kunal mauli nandini.aditi always reminds of kajol.now she is playing kajol here.I am happy that you didn't show kunan as bad here.bcz I love shakti drashti since geet n matsh. wow AB too.he loves nandu .is he drashti's real hero here?if so very happy as I am a big fan of Arjun Drashti pair.

.dear...please start a tanshi ff too.it's a request 

Tq Yar...n ya I too like dd n shakthi so in my ff they r not negtive n I like ab from math on wards in fact more than ranveer I adored shikar n I loved his pairing with dd ...so I felt he suits fr this character.  N Yar I VL definitely write on Thanshi infact thinkingt to write another collab on rosid n tanshi
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sindhujakumar

Me too miss pardes so much raghav was such a sweetie 

Yes he is😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh u too like ArShti pair?

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

Tq Yar...n ya I too like dd n shakthi so in my ff they r not negtive n I like ab from math on wards in fact more than ranveer I adored shikar n I loved his pairing with dd ...so I felt he suits fr this character.  N Yar I VL definitely write on Thanshi infact thinkingt to write another collab on rosid n tanshi

ashri_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving it already...
Plzz continue and do pm me
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice CS dear... Waiting to read the stories... I had read one of ur story on TanShi n RoSid in kasam forum... I too want TanShi story from u...
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

oh u too like ArShti pair?

Arsthi means Arjun n drasthi right...ya I like them bt didnt c pardes..I just saw them only on star parivar theme song...I like them...and Infact I love them individually...drasthi as geeth is my fav n Arjun as shikar is my love😳...so I decided to include Arjun here
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Tq so much😳