Father n son moments...
Sid had seen Roli...
Sid got angry with ammo...
Aww Naina as PA of Roli...
N Karan working at Sid's office...
Naina considering Sid as her brother...
NaiRan a good support for RoSid...
Loved it to the core dear...
Eagerly waiting to know what happened in their past...
Thanks dear for the PM...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Fantastic update..
nice house.
thanks for the pm..
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
thanks for the pm..

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 3:              

EVENING:                                        

Siddhant reached his house. He entered into the house and saw his son playing with a ball in the hall. "Oye champ' sid called. Rohan dropped the ball down and rushed near sid. He jumped on his arms. Sid smiled and takes him on his arms and headed towards his room without gave any attention to ammo. "How was the day papa' rohan asks and circled his arms around sid's neck. "Good yaar and what about your's' he asked and reached his room. "Super pa except your maths miss's class' he said. Sid smiled and dropped him down. "What happened?' he asked him to know what happened today. Rohan holds his hand and stands on his feet. They both started walking "actually pa, your natasha na, she asked four tables' "so what?' now they both went near cupboard. Sid held him in one hand and he took towel from the cupboard with his other hand. He put the towel on his shoulder and they started continues their walk. "So what?? Paaa!! I don't know four tables pa' said rohan makes a puppy face. Sid laughed "oh my darling. We will learn today ok. Now wait' said sid and went inside the washroom.                 

After took soothing hot bath sid came out from the washroom drying his hair. He came near mirror, rohan gave him comb. Sid raised his eyebrows in doubt. And he started combing his hair. Rohan runs near cupboard and takes one t-shirt on his hands and gave it to sid. Now it's confirmed, something is there thought sid and wore the t-shirt. He smirked but didn't ask anything to him. "Come' he called rohan and they both went down.       

Sid Went to kitchen, but rohan rushed before him. He opened the fridge and takes the apples from the fridge then gave it to sid. Sid chuckles silently. Ammo saw sid and rohan "Sid...' but he ignores her and went out. Ammo's face turned into pale. Father and son reached dinning Hall, sid tries take plate but rohan did it from him. "Nautnki' mumbled sid looking at his son. "Ask pa' thought rohan. Sid understood but he didn't ask anything to him. Sid feeds him apple. "Shall we play for sometime' sid asked. Rohan nodes his head as yes excitingly. They both reached garden and started playing with ball with servants. Sid always treats his servants as his own family members, sometimes they gave company to rohan when sid stucked with any work. They playing happily while roli admiring them from her house balcony. Rohan's smile gave a cool breeze inside her heart. Rohan hit sid with his ball and laughed. Sid glared fakely. "Great baby! Hit him more on my behalf also' thought roli with a anger.                                

***Roli's house is exact adjacent side of siddhant's. So, she can clearly see sid's house garden, swimming pool everything from her balcony***                                      

They played well for more than a hour. Sid took rohan on his arms and went inside. Sid and rohan sitting on the bed doing rohan's homework. Rohan staring sid's face. Sid raised his head and saw him "you want anything champ?' asked sid. "No pa!No' he answered and turned his concentration on his UKG book. Sid smiled and takes rohan on his arms "what you want?' he finally asked. Rohan stands on his lap "I want bike' "what?? Bike?? champ you are very small yaar and license...' Rohan closed his mouth "papa I want go bike ride with you!' he said and released his hold. Sid got a smile, he pinched his nose "so, for this only sir doing so much drama from I reached home right naughty' sid asked him with a smirk. Rohan laughed nodded his head. "OK done!! will go tomorrow after I reach home one minute!'he excused and took his phone from the side table and dialed karan's number.                                       

"Godd! Leave na karan' naina said as karan pinned her on the wall for a kiss. He moved close to her lips and guess what he got a call from siddhant. He got irritated whilst naina laughed at him. He took the phone and saw sid's number "Hel...' "arrey what buddy?' he asks. "Thank you bhaiya' naina shouts and pushed karan away. Sid somewhat understood what's going on there. He hits his head as because this is routine everytime he disturbed karan whenever he romance with his wife. Rohan raised his eyebrows at sid as he watching him. Sid nodded as nothing. "sorry yaar' apologised sid. "It's OK buddy. I used this now tell me what your naughty son asked you' karan asked. Sid smiles "he wants to go bike ride...' "so you want me to register new bike on your name right? OK I will' he said with a smile. "Thank you yaar bye and continue your work I won't disturb you' he disconnected the call. "I'm coming honey' shouted karan and runs towards his wife. "Your bike ride is done boss' sid said "really! I love you papa' shouts rohan and jumped on his lap. "Love you too champ! Now come study' he said. And rohan started doing his homework and sid helped him to do.                                   

After dinner, "champ you go room, I will finish my work and come ok' sid said. "OK pa' rohan replies and runs towards their room like a deer. Sid smiles. He slowly went inside kitchen "ammo' he called her. Ammo turned and smiles emotionally. He hugged her "I am sorry' "I sorry beta. Hereafter I won't do like this sorry' she cries little because she couldn't bear sid's anger. Sid consoled her.                            

Inside the room, rohan standing near the window and talking to roli with a action. "Had dinner?' asks roli in action. "yes, you?' he asked on back. They talks sometime, rohan heard sid's footwear sound "OK OK bye good night' said rohan in hurry "good night!' roli gave a flying kiss. Rohan closed the door and got down from the chair and sat on the bed like a good boy. Roli smiled and she also went.                   

Roli lay down on her bed and hugged her pillow tightly. SHe recalls her today's encounter with sid          

"What's wrong with you siddhant (roli banged the table hard) look, rohan is a little boy and he was wounded because of me' "so what? He is my son and I know how to take care of him Very well' says sid rudely.

"See, siddhant I can't see rohan in pain'       

"Oh really, he was hurt because of you only.Please stay away from my son'              

"But why?'       

"Because I don't want such an arrogant girl like you beside my son. Because of you only my son is now living is life without his mother and Please leave us alone. I don't want to talk to you anything get lost'                     

"What I did siddhant? See don't talk like this then I will kill you'       

"You already did that' "karan! karan!...'                     

Roli's eyes filled with tears. "Is I am that much bad? Maybe yes! That's why I don't have anyone in my life mom, dad, raj pa, suja maa, siddhant no one!!' cries roli.                            

Sid sings Lori (which he has learned from ammo)and caressed rohan's back. Rohan slept hugging him with a wrapped leg around him. Sid placed him on the pillow and reached near window. He closed the window door tightly (he don't allows anyone to open the window which was he locked 4 and half years back) and kept the chair on its correct place. He again lay down beside rohan and closed his eyes for sleep.Edited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait for next update...
taahir004 thumbnail
Mind Blowing Start 

Something has happened in both Sid and Roli's past 
as Sid does not want to forgive Roli 
Rohan same like his papa and Roli takes such good care of him 
RajRosid thumbnail
Beautiful update...can't wait for next
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the amazing update and the pm! 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rohan sid scenes were cute.waiting 4 bike ride.poor roli has no one.so rohan is roli's son too.Karan Naina little moment was romantic

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha that was so cute rohan wanted bike ride so was doing buttering by giving things before sid reaching them ;) he he poor karan always gets disturbed by sid awww that was embarrassing but they are use to it now can't wait to know what happened in Rosid's past why sid is so angry and roli what she did waiting for next eagerly update soon