Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Metis

CID Special Bureau was a spinoff of CID. If BP Singh really wants to bring CID back then he needs to bring it back as a spinoff if the original cast won't be in it. Bringing back CID itself with a different cast is just not acceptable.

Despite being a spin off it didn't work well because for CIDians CID means this team

Originally posted by: IMansi

yeah and 2 yrs ago sony had asked trio if they would continue with new producers and since then TKSS aired and they brvsme unprofesdunpro towsrdd CID.

Trio with a new producer why so?
Do they have an issue with BP Singh sir
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Despite being a spin off it didn't work well because for CIDians CID means this team

Yes and that's why I'm saying a new CID coming back should be a spinoff as well. They can't just replace the current CID cast with some new CID cast and expect it to stick.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.bizasialive.com/sony-tvs-cid-to-go-on-a-season-break/
The last sentence in the 3rd paragraph - "The show will gear up for a renewed season with a lot more contextual cases keeping alive the thrill that the audience has experienced so far"
I will say "pigs are flying"
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
The channel seems so intent on selling us this "taking a break" crap, but it is the same statement on every website whereas the actors are giving different statements to each website but with the same meaning. Goes to show who is telling the truth and who isn't.
Minionite thumbnail
Please see here. We are compiling gifts and messages to give to the CID team. Spread the news!
Ved137 thumbnail
Watch abhijeet sir statement on cid https://youtu.be/V2Rdfzoci7g

Originally posted by: Ved137

Watch abhijeet sir statement on cid https://youtu.be/V2Rdfzoci7g

Please give a gist for this
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Channel se taraf se hamein patta chala hai ke ek doh teen mahine ka break liya hai aur ek nayi tarase hum wapas ayengai. Sirf itna hi hamein bataya hai.
(that's the only thing about CID he says. From 1.18 mins till 1.32 mins)

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So this is how the great show came to an end...
A regular episode that seemed so normal that for a moment I thought if it is really going to end.
But then like every story this one ended too. I thought there would be no word and the fake news from Sony would prevail, giving everyone false hope of CID returning after a few months. But that was not how it went.
It went with a video made of short clips- reel, real and from title tracks...from over the years, from starting to end. The whole emotional journey brought back in those 1 or 2 minutes. And it goes with a final thanks to the audience for its support for so long.

And I'm still shaking after seeing that clip and them typing this, actually making it final. I can't describe how I am feeling. I don't know how I am feeling.