Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelbetu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IMansi

Creator, producer and director BP Singh told Mirror that he plans to bring the show back in a few months. "We will propose and the channel will decide in what format it will return. It may not be episodic anymore. The cast too will be decided depending on their decision," he pointed out, adding, "Though we have a strong fanbase, we are now competing with the web series. The most crucial thing is the budget which will not be as much as before, he concluded.

BP sir is not doing this right by changing show's format and bringing it back on sony Channel. I mean the channel mistreated show, the trio are sad, Satam sir is feeling like someone has cut an organ of body and other actors are feeling same and their efforts ot 21 yrs are ruined by Sony and BP sir Will Make these Senior actors start from beginning!?
The new format and all could be made till sept when they were on break or can introduce new format with 1548 episode after few months but what's the guarantee channel Will not ask to raje break to air Kapil Sharma's show? Whats the pount to collaborate with sony? Better continue with 1548 episode through web series because if they will begin with everything new, it won't be classic like before, CID has striked but none can assure people will relate it and love it as much. The current cid has fanbase and dialogues are still loved, characters are still cult, the same success cant come again, they can't make Guinness world record every now and then. Just felt like sharing my personal view.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/cid-goes-off-air-shivaji-satam-stunned-bp-singh-promises-show-will-be-back/amp_articleshow/66338499.cms

For now we can not say anything is true or fake..we can not say this interview is as it is or been ammended as per the requirement of channel who WAnt to shift our interest and see the comments below your post...its working...dont believe just fight...we will get back our show with the same dignity..we have to do this
Minionite thumbnail
@ iMansi: I'm not ready to believe this. Why would BP sir be willing to bring back the show without the original cast? Why?!!

@ Ms.S.K.: They'll show Indian Idol, KBC, Super Dancer, etc.'s repeats. They love these shows nowadays. Nothing against them (I watch the first 2 and love them myself), it's just that they love these shows.
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Metis I foimd tjat stayrmsta suscpicious thats why. But after reading dinwsh sir's Post and Daya sir's interview itsi confirmed that even if trur worth. IysI clear that exceot Daya sir's interview all statements are fake. He answered that chanmel hasnth promised any return, Channel just asjed to stop shooting. Although I had felt what they're feekinn still it pained to see him emotional..
https://www.spotboye.com/television/tv-interviews/dayanand-shetty-breaks-down-and-blasts-sony-for-ending-cid-abruptly/5bd06c53f193c4574709fffa
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And bringing back the show with a new cast is almost a nightmare to any CIDian... And even Youtube is buzzing about the 3 months break which is getting highly on our nerves... Channel is playing the worst game ever... Fed up!
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Metis

@ iMansi: I'm not ready to believe this. Why would BP sir be willing to bring back the show without the original cast? Why?!!

@ Ms.S.K.: They'll show Indian Idol, KBC, Super Dancer, etc.'s repeats. They love these shows nowadays. Nothing against them (I watch the first 2 and love them myself), it's just that they love these shows.

My family also watch the first 2 but how many times one can keep repeating the episodes!!! Now IF articles states KS show mid-Jan'19. Rival site article state KS PH in debt or something like that and Salman Khan might help him. If that is the case, then Sony will repeat Dus Ka Dam 😆
CID should not come back without it's original cast and also what guarantee Sony will not take it off after few weeks like they have done this time
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
CID is the flagship show for FW so B.P. Singh sir would definitely like to exploit any opportunity of continuing it. He wouldn't care so much for us viewers
But how much CID is synonymous to the present cast is evident by the fate of CID special bureau which was a decent content with too much promotion and a daily show

Sony shouldn't forget how much CID has done for Sony the only show people recognise Sony with
Minionite thumbnail
CID Special Bureau was a spinoff of CID. If BP Singh really wants to bring CID back then he needs to bring it back as a spinoff if the original cast won't be in it. Bringing back CID itself with a different cast is just not acceptable.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMansi

@Metis I foimd tjat stayrmsta suscpicious thats why. But after reading dinwsh sir's Post and Daya sir's interview itsi confirmed that even if trur worth. IysI clear that exceot Daya sir's interview all statements are fake. He answered that chanmel hasnth promised any return, Channel just asjed to stop shooting. Although I had felt what they're feekinn still it pained to see him emotional..

https://www.spotboye.com/television/tv-interviews/dayanand-shetty-breaks-down-and-blasts-sony-for-ending-cid-abruptly/5bd06c53f193c4574709fffa

Well even he's pointed it out: channel ne hawa mein baat udhayi hai. They've probably done it to bring down the outrage like we're all saying here.

What I noticed in his interview is how he says everything we all say as well: Sony has been unprofessional towards CID, timings ke saath khelna, and all.
IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

Well even he's pointed it out: channel ne hawa mein baat udhayi hai. They've probably done it to bring down the outrage like we're all saying here.

What I noticed in his interview is how he says everything we all say as well: Sony has been unprofessional towards CID, timings ke saath khelna, and all.

yeah and 2 yrs ago sony had asked trio if they would continue with new producers and since then TKSS aired and they brvsme unprofesdunpro towsrdd CID.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really sad to imagine Daya in tears like that. 😒
Edited by visrom - 5 years ago