Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The cast has always been attached to the show and it was always very clear. There's a limit to everything, and this is the limit for the actors and the PH too, I think. There's only so much one can endure; it had to come out some day. And his words resonates with the fans' words, just like the show has always done.

I don't know how Sony is running still, with the way the 🤬 channel handles shows and fans.😡😡

Ashly_Ansalam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Once CID over the Sony tv will realise it's mistake and will go begging to FW for begin the Season 2😃
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just remembering some sweet moments

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4083465&PID=109674816&#p109674816
angelbetu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashly_english

Once CID over the Sony tv will realise it's mistake and will go begging to FW for begin the Season 2 😃

thnks dear..we need this positive approach..first we will try our level best to stop sony tv to off air CID and if it happen then we will rqst to bring back cid...#savecid
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's better if they end this show. If they cannot give proper respect to the longest running show of indian tv then better they shut it down. I have seen few recent episodes and i feel that actors are not interested now in doing this anymore. I wish they bid goodbye to CID with a proper farewell.
IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Creator, producer and director BP Singh told Mirror that he plans to bring the show back in a few months. "We will propose and the channel will decide in what format it will return. It may not be episodic anymore. The cast too will be decided depending on their decision," he pointed out, adding, "Though we have a strong fanbase, we are now competing with the web series. The most crucial thing is the budget which will not be as much as before, he concluded.

BP sir is not doing this right by changing show's format and bringing it back on sony Channel. I mean the channel mistreated show, the trio are sad, Satam sir is feeling like someone has cut an organ of body and other actors are feeling same and their efforts ot 21 yrs are ruined by Sony and BP sir Will Make these Senior actors start from beginning!?
The new format and all could be made till sept when they were on break or can introduce new format with 1548 episode after few months but what's the guarantee channel Will not ask to raje break to air Kapil Sharma's show? Whats the pount to collaborate with sony? Better continue with 1548 episode through web series because if they will begin with everything new, it won't be classic like before, CID has striked but none can assure people will relate it and love it as much. The current cid has fanbase and dialogues are still loved, characters are still cult, the same success cant come again, they can't make Guinness world record every now and then. Just felt like sharing my personal view.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/cid-goes-off-air-shivaji-satam-stunned-bp-singh-promises-show-will-be-back/amp_articleshow/66338499.cms
Edited by IMansi - 5 years ago
IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Double posted
Edited by IMansi - 5 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
So this means that in the remotest of probability of at all CID returns Trio and Freddy wouldn't be there so it's same as a new show and not our CID
So no interest in it
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ha ha if the articles are correct with regards to Kapil Sharma show being delayed until december. What with CID going off air, channel were expecting to rely on KS show and now they will be repeating episodes of which show I wonder in the CID & KS show until december??
Channel will suffer in TRP's at weekends, as they will have only one show - Indian Idol to compete with other channels. Weekdays shows don't garner much TRP's apart from KBC which ends on 21.11.18

raina1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whatever it is please don't air cid as webisode because I tried to watch sarabhai vs sarabhai take 2 on webisode but wasnt able to watch the whole episode because when i played it i was only able to watch 2 min ka video. I dont want to watch only 3 min ka video of cid if is it aired on webisode. I don't know what's with cid going off air regularly in the year 2016 cid went off air for two months again in this year cid went off air for two weeks or three weeks in the month of August.
Edited by raina1 - 5 years ago