Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
For those who can't view the video here are GD links. I'll upload the final episode as soon as it is available on YT and if I can, I'll try to separate out the ending if it is uploaded as well. No promises, but I will try.

In case the video link stops working, I also zipped the same and uploaded to the folder. So you can find both the video file and the zip file in the link below.

Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Metis

For those who can't view the video here are GD links. I'll upload the final episode as soon as it is available on YT and if I can, I'll try to separate out the ending if it is uploaded as well. No promises, but I will try.

In case the video link stops working, I also zipped the same and uploaded to the folder. So you can find both the video file and the zip file in the link below.

Thanks a lot!
Edited by AS-Rifi - 5 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/celebs/dayanand-shetty-drops-a-major-hint-about-cid-returning-as-a-web-show-and-we-are-excited-355544.html
I wonder if this will come to fruition. Maybe if Netflix or Amazon can pick it up or something. I'm not sure the logistics of it, but really hope that they could work this out. If not, another viable option is going to a different channel. Why don't they try that? If KBC can go from Star to Sony, why not CID to any other channel?

Ashly_Ansalam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In case the video link stops working, I also zipped the same and uploaded to the folder. So you can find both the video file and the zip file in the link below. THANKS A LOT

Word Count: 1

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs finally the grand show got end but the end was not that grand , was expecting them to treat specially, this show serve this channel for 21 years , but very thanda tribute given to them.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/celebs/dayanand-shetty-drops-a-major-hint-about-cid-returning-as-a-web-show-and-we-are-excited-355544.html

I wonder if this will come to fruition. Maybe if Netflix or Amazon can pick it up or something. I'm not sure the logistics of it, but really hope that they could work this out. If not, another viable option is going to a different channel. Why don't they try that? If KBC can go from Star to Sony, why not CID to any other channel?

I don't know if it'll work though. CID is watched by all ages and I know for a fact that many of the older generation would never watch the show on the web. Heck for my parents I have to find ways to download webseries that are good so I can show them because they refuse to watch it on a puny screen or connecting the laptop to the TV.

Plus Daya sir does say it is an expensive show. The question becomes whether an expensive production will even break-even on the web.
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adding to it, every show is not a web show. Web audience is much different from TV audience. Web audience think entirely different. Today many producers because of the popularity of web genere, want to do web series. But they have to understand it doesn't happen that way. Forget the expenses or platform thing, for a web show to connect with you need to do it much different. It won't survive otherwise. Eg. SvS 2.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ4ubYTRXHY[/YOUTUBE]

SBS Day out with Ansha Sayed

Ansha Sayed mentions how channel behaved with CID
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Well even she confirmed what we all were saying: the 3 month break was just said to calm the uproar down.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Well even she confirmed what we all were saying: the 3 month break was just said to calm the uproar down.

And strangely it worked