Krishna gave lessons to Radha

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
In today's episode we saw that Krishna was full on natkhat mode. The natkhat Krishna is loved by others but not by Radha. Krishna is creating a weird impression about him in her mind. We see normally when a person wants his love to forget him, he will become bad and pretend to be someone else. But Krishna is himself making sure she forgets him.
Now Krishna is in Barsana. Remember what he said to the girls that he wants to stay close with his love. That is what exactly he is doing. The question arises now why he selected Radha's room to stay? There are some reasons behind it. First reason was he wanted to know Radha. He wanted to know her much better. Everything in that room is related to Radha. It is obvious what Radha loves, Krishna will love that.

Second reason was he wanted Radha to teach a lesson regarding the Moh. In the market scene, while Krishna was breaking the pots, Radha got angry and Krishna told, why do you have so much Moh for one particular thing? Moh is not a nice thing. It conveys the meaning that things which appear between sky and earth are transient. Nothing is permanent on this earth.The things and persons whom we love passionately ,all are decayable .The worldly things appears pleasurable due to moh-maya .  God is truth.Human values like pity, mercy and love are divine virtues follow them.When the pots broke, Krishna wanted to break the Moh. When he wanted Radha's room he wanted to break the Moh.

Third Reason is the lesson which he gave in the last. Sharing is not only caring but it is the multiplication of joy. When I was small I heard a line. When you have two piece of breads and there are two people you eat together it is Ok. But when a person has one piece of bread and shares the half it is the dignity you carry for yourself. 

Yesterday I really felt bad for Radha, It happens when someone teases you and you get scolded. Radha will definitely get angry and she will attempt to forget Krishna but will never forget him. It is Krishna I say the person with the most dynamic, colourful, spontaneous and unpredictable personality. If he can tease then he can pacify also.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
once again a super enthralling review, Kosha. your insight in the episode makes us to understand the deeper meaning of episode... 👏👏👏
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
I think I should thank to the serial first of all. I loved Krishna when I was really very small, I still love him. But as I grew, my soul was more inclined towards Mahadev. Mahadev is my Savior. He helps me always even though I have not asked for it. To understand Mahadev you understand to let it go. You have understood him then. Be indifferent so simple. So I was going into the hermit mode means I didn't bother.
The love for Krishna has revived after watching the show. I am writing the analysis but it is difficult for a person who is believing in Mahadev to decode Krishna. Mahadev is unbeatable but Krishna is unpredictable. This gave a new thinking to me also. It allowed me.to realize that both are equally important for my life.

Har Har Mahadev
Jai Shree Krishna
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

I think I should thank to the serial first of all. I loved Krishna when I was really very small, I still love him. But as I grew, my soul was more inclined towards Mahadev. Mahadev is my Savior. He helps me always even though I have not asked for it. To understand Mahadev you understand to let it go. You have understood him then. Be indifferent so simple. So I was going into the hermit mode means I didn't bother.

The love for Krishna has revived after watching the show. I am writing the analysis but it is difficult for a person who is believing in Mahadev to decode Krishna. Mahadev is unbeatable but Krishna is unpredictable. This gave a new thinking to me also. It allowed me.to realize that both are equally important for my life.

Har Har Mahadev
Jai Shree Krishna

Yes Kosha, Same as you, I have loved Krishna since I understood love first... when nature made me a woman from a girl...and same as you Mahadev has been my worship. Each one gives a different perspective of life... one thing we need to understand is that life is multi dimensional... we must learn what each one is teaching us... Mahadev-Parvati, Ganesha, Kartikeya, Rama, Seeta, Krishna, Radha,... each has a message to give.

I have genuinely enjoyed devo ke dev mahadev... especially the Shiv parvati era of the serial... now enjoying Radha Krishna.😊

In the above analysis, could you please further add your thoughts on another very important teaching that Krishna gave... if you start taking excess pride in your strength, somebody stronger will come to defeat you and set you straight.

Tarakasur had believed that he was immortal because Shiva would never ever marry... but destiny(vidhata) made it happen and killed Tarakasur.

Hiranyakashyapu thought he was immortal as he could not be killed by any man or beast, Narsinha came and killed him while fulfilling all conditions on his death.

Krishna's birth is to kill Kansa...and that message he was setting straight when he said it.

Also, agreeing with all your stated points about Krishna breaking Radha's Moh, his comment had a reference to future... currently, Radha's love is concentrated on material possession... but Radha's purpose of birth as human is to set example of true love... one day, her love will be Krishna and she'll give up on him... Krishna is educating her, preparing her to do that, the same way as Mahadev taught Parvati.

Till now, the CV are handling it well. Wishing them best luck to make and deliver a beautiful end as well.👍🏼

Edited by LovingAHAA2018 - 5 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
For the elaboration of the pride of strength read my post Let's say go to ego
ShinySparkle thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Har Har Mahadev
Jai Shree Krishna

Hi Kosha !!

I agree with you and loved reading your analysis. I'm happy that there are people who are able to see through what the CVs are actually trying to show. Otherwise there are a few who feel like it's just Radha and Krishn jumping around everywhere. 

I have completely fallen for the show and it's basic concept.
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Shiny sparkle every show is much more than a mere show. It depends on how you receive it. 
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
krishna is repeatedly making direct and indirect attempts to tell radha not to get attached to something or someone too much. he knows what is ahead for radha... but innocent radha is too naive to get that krishn is preparing her to deal with heartache. she will ultimately end up loving someone more than anything else...

very nicely written kosha 👍🏼
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful post
its always delight to read ur analysis 
nothing is permanent in this world true...but we got attached with relations things n sometimes its hurt us...
Krishna is giving lesson through Radha ...Radha is becoming medium for Krishna's teaching ..
n Krishna is giving hints of future what is there for Radha...
Radha will get this meaning later n the time will really difficult yet will depict an unconditional divine love ...
true..When we share happiness , its give us double happiness but when we share our pain , its lessen the intensity ...

ShinySparkle thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingAHAA2018

Yes Kosha, Same as you, I have loved Krishna since I understood love first... when nature made me a woman from a girl...and same as you Mahadev has been my worship. Each one gives a different perspective of life... one thing we need to understand is that life is multi dimensional... we must learn what each one is teaching us... Mahadev-Parvati, Ganesha, Kartikeya, Rama, Seeta, Krishna, Radha,... each has a message to give.

I have genuinely enjoyed devo ke dev mahadev... especially the Shiv parvati era of the serial... now enjoying Radha Krishna. 😊

In the above analysis, could you please further add your thoughts on another very important teaching that Krishna gave... if you start taking excess pride in your strength, somebody stronger will come to defeat you and set you straight.

Tarakasur had believed that he was immortal because Shiva would never ever marry... but destiny(vidhata) made it happen and killed Tarakasur.

Hiranyakashyapu thought he was immortal as he could not be killed by any man or beast, Narsinha came and killed him while fulfilling all conditions on his death.

Krishna's birth is to kill Kansa...and that message he was setting straight when he said it.

Also, agreeing with all your stated points about Krishna breaking Radha's Moh, his comment had a reference to future... currently, Radha's love is concentrated on material possession... but Radha's purpose of birth as human is to set example of true love... one day, her love will be Krishna and she'll give up on him... Krishna is educating her, preparing her to do that, the same way as Mahadev taught Parvati.

Till now, the CV are handling it well. Wishing them best luck to make and deliver a beautiful end as well.👍🏼

Hi forum mate ! Thank you for this description that you've done based on the Krishn teaching. 👏😊

I too think the same. The CVs are trying to depict the Atma and Paramatma here. The Atma, the human is Radha and the Paramatma, the Supreme God being Krishn. 

We humans are the creation of the Paramatma. But the qualities and traits that we adopt are purely of our own choice. Radha is like any other human being, who is attached to all of her belongings, her family, her friends, her village and so on. And, being a human I myself don't see anything wrong in that, because even I do so. But, it is Lord Krishn who is the Paramatma and has come on earth with a divine purpose. It is purely my belief, from what I have understood, that the divine purpose was to show a path to free the humans from their Attachments or Aasakti, be it Radha from her Aasakti for Krishn, Kans from his Aasakti for being immortal and the undefeatable warrior, or Arjun in the Kurukshetra, from his Aasakti towards his own family members.

There are many more examples, if we dive deep into Lord Krishn's life, where He has helped people overcome their Aasakti and attain Moksh. 

Only when a person is completely Detached or Anaasakt, he is able to live a life wherein, he becomes helpful to the society as a whole. An attached person remains committed merely to that particular thing or person, and in the process of sustaining that, he or she may harm the rest, intentionally or unintentionally. For example, Kans was troubling all the innocent people, his own sister Devaki too, just because he had Moh for his life, for being immortal. Dhritrashtra, was being unjust to the Pandavs, just because of his Moh for his son Duryodhan. Duryodhan had done cruel deeds in life, just because of his Moh for becoming the sole Maharaj of Kuru Rashtra. Shakuni had been so evil, just because of his Moh for his sister Gandhari. This list goes on and on...

Lord Krishn himself remained detached from any particular person or thing, just to set the right example of Anaasakti or Detachment on the Earth.

According to me, this is what connects Lord Krishn and Lord Shiv. If Lord Shiv is a Vairaagi (the one who is free from worldly affairs and physical desires) , then even Lord Krishn is Virakta (the one who is free from attachment). Lord Krishn in his human form had spread the message that a human can remain detached from the 'Moh' of humanly relations and materialistic possessions. He himself overcame his attachment when he left his foster parents Yashoda, Nand, his love Radha and Vrindavan. Eventually, even when he conquered Mathura, he left Devaki and Vasudev there and went on to establish his kingdom in Dwarka. He did get married to Rukmini and then many more, but chose to stand by the Pandavs and guide them, rather than spending time with his family. And then, finally when the Pandavs had won the War of Mahabharat against the Kauravs, Lord Krishn moved away from Hastinapur too. Finally, at the time of death, Lord Krishn was all alone.

I have loved Lord Krishn with all my heart and soul since my birth. I have not watched much of the T.V serials based on Lord Krishn in childhood, but hearing the name 'Krishn' itself strikes strange chords of my soul and it still is a mystery to me as to why it happens. I have felt his presence and it is a pure bliss. He has helped me through trials in life and my soul seeks refuge in him. He is my everything. 

These are just my views, not meant to offend anyone's opinion. 😊
Edited by ShinySparkle - 5 years ago