Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Regarding the talk of Mahadev and Krishna. Yes they both are free from attachments. Not only these two every God is free from attachments. Why Ganesh goes after ten days? Why Lakshmi goes after ten days? God means the one who has know attachments. 

But I must accept that Krishna is the most favorite God. When Krishna is born, we celebrate it so lavishly. It is a colorful. Every devotee is connected with divinity. They also believe the same philosophy of Krishna. I don't think we celebrate Ram's birthday or Hanuman Jayanti to such extent. Krishna is telling that get free from attachments but we are not listening. He was colourful but had not Moh. We can relate the most to Krishna because majority of people are like that.

As far as Mahadev is concerned I relate to Him. The simplicity he carries. He never smiles like Krishna. He never does get affected. He never teases anyone. Even my one side gets delighted when I see the everlasting smile on Krishna's face.  Anyone can love that smile. But when I see Mahadev's face I feel that the world is front of me. My one side says that I should enjoy my life llke Krishna. But seeing Mahadev meditating it feels that you enjoy when don't bother about anyone and get stable.They both are same but we perceive them to be different. They are same but two deviant personalities. 

I started to love both of them in a very unique way. My love for Krishna developed when I learnt classical music. We have so many songs on Krishna. I singing them repeatedly. What music does not a single art can do. Then when I went to temples and I sang the songs, those songs are so much divine and deep a d emotional. My love for Mahadev enhanced when I started learning the Shiv Tandav Strotram which is written by Ravan. It took three months for me to learn it. Then I read the meaning of it and I was really moved on. He gave his blessings and I got it remembered by heart. Music has connected me to God. So this bond is really precious.

For me both are very precious. Krishna's love for Radha was immense and Mahadev's love for Parvati was immense. Krishna had so many ladies in his life but never disrespected them. Mahadev in order to see that Parvati is also worshipped he took Ardhanarishwar form. It has happened when Vishnu is worshipping Shiva and Shiva is also worshipping Vishnu.Krishna was calm and composed Mahadev was the same.

Har Har Mahadev
Jai Shree krishna

ShinySparkle thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Regarding the talk of Mahadev and Krishna. Yes they both are free from attachments. Not only these two every God is free from attachments. Why Ganesh goes after ten days? Why Lakshmi goes after ten days? God means the one who has know attachments. 

But I must accept that Krishna is the most favorite God. When Krishna is born, we celebrate it so lavishly. It is a colorful. Every devotee is connected with divinity. They also believe the same philosophy of Krishna. I don't think we celebrate Ram's birthday or Hanuman Jayanti to such extent. Krishna is telling that get free from attachments but we are not listening. He was colourful but had not Moh. We can relate the most to Krishna because majority of people are like that.

As far as Mahadev is concerned I relate to Him. The simplicity he carries. He never smiles like Krishna. He never does get affected. He never teases anyone. Even my one side gets delighted when I see the everlasting smile on Krishna's face.  Anyone can love that smile. But when I see Mahadev's face I feel that the world is front of me. My one side says that I should enjoy my life llke Krishna. But seeing Mahadev meditating it feels that you enjoy when don't bother about anyone and get stable.They both are same but we perceive them to be different. They are same but two deviant personalities. 

I started to love both of them in a very unique way. My love for Krishna developed when I learnt classical music. We have so many songs on Krishna. I singing them repeatedly. What music does not a single art can do. Then when I went to temples and I sang the songs, those songs are so much divine and deep a d emotional. My love for Mahadev enhanced when I started learning the Shiv Tandav Strotram which is written by Ravan. It took three months for me to learn it. Then I read the meaning of it and I was really moved on. He gave his blessings and I got it remembered by heart. Music has connected me to God. So this bond is really precious.

For me both are very precious. Krishna's love for Radha was immense and Mahadev's love for Parvati was immense. Krishna had so many ladies in his life but never disrespected them. Mahadev in order to see that Parvati is also worshipped he took Ardhanarishwar form. It has happened when Vishnu is worshipping Shiva and Shiva is also worshipping Vishnu.Krishna was calm and composed Mahadev was the same.

Har Har Mahadev
Jai Shree krishna

Wow Kosha !! We have similar thoughts...and I'm happy about that.  😊

Yes, God is the one who is free from attachments. It is we humans who are bound to these worldly chains. And that is what I said, that God incarnates on the earth just to teach us and free us from these chains of attachments.

I respect Lord Shiv and yes, He is very different from Lord Krishn but then we could find similarities too. Mahadev is Mahadev and He has his own way of spreading his teachings to the world. He is unconventional and unique. He does not get affected. Yes, he doesn't tease like Lord Krishn...😆

Lord Krishn smiles and plays with his eyes, teases, laughs, and so many of us are not able to see the pain that he has gone through. He just doesn't talk about that pain. All we can see is that He is happy because he smiles all the time and makes people around him happy. He very well masks his emotions...but I empathise with Him here, as he had to undergo the pain of suffering from his loved ones so so many times.

I respect Lord Shiv and Lord Krishn. They both had to suffer the pain of separation. But one emoted the pain and one preferred to keep it to the heart. Lord Shiv generally doesn't express humanly feelings, at the same time, Lord Krishn does. In short, they are different and yet the same.
Edited by ShinySparkle - 5 years ago