Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 14 pg 139 - Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sona27

Beautiful story egarly waiting for next update...

Thanks you dear and will try to update in a day or two. 😊

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinku18

Waiting eagerly for your next update

Thanks dear! And will try to update soon 😊

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushiamaan77

Hi may 

Awesome update i really enjoyed your stories...as i told u earlier ur story has unique concept like first marriage and then falling in love with each other...also the flow of the story is going in right direction like baby steps...thanks for bringing this story 😊
LOVE 
Khushi 

Hi Khushi,

So happy that you enjoyed the last update and are liking the slow but steady progression 😳

Its really so good to read that a lot of the readers are enjoying the pace as I dont want to give this a rushed feel.. pyar toh hona hi hai... par kaise is equally important, right? 😊

Hope you like the next update too! And yes, will PM you.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushiamaan77

Waiting eagerly for ur next update ...do pm me about ur next update...

Hey, Please accept the buddy request and I will start including you in the PMs for new updates 😊
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa0305

Please May, 

Reply to my messages as well.

Done dear 😳
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heart touching update May. Perfect is the word for it. 
Actually I read it quite late after little bit of hasitation but then thought to continue it. Hope you never move to some other platform. 🤔
Loved the idea of lunch at Maheshwari house and you perfectly portrayed condition of each character. Samaina convo and behaviour was realistic and Preeti being Preeti got the opportunity to tease Naina and to steal pic as well. 😆
Toh Tauji ka naam Jagdish hai. 😆
I was wondering about timeline, glad unlike CVs you are having check on it. 😉
Khushiamaan77 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi may
Pyaar tho honahi hai but kaise hoga ye janna interesting hoga...😉😉
Accepted ur buddy request plz do pm me...

Edited by Khushiamaan77 - 5 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Heart touching update May. Perfect is the word for it.

Actually I read it quite late after little bit of hasitation but then thought to continue it. Hope you never move to some other platform.🤔
Loved the idea of lunch at Maheshwari house and you perfectly portrayed condition of each character. Samaina convo and behaviour was realistic and Preeti being Preeti got the opportunity to tease Naina and to steal pic as well.😆
Toh Tauji ka naam Jagdish hai.😆
I was wondering about timeline, glad unlike CVs you are having check on it.😉

Hi Ross,

Meri gaddi Samaina Express ka gauge jiss patri se milta hai woh bus issi platform pe pohochti hai! 😆 so no plans to change anything.

Good to hear that you decided to continue reading this FF and liked the last update too. Thank you 😊

Yeah, one of the other readers pointed out the lack of clarity about the time in when the story is set.. so will try to address that in the next update. So pleased you found tha Samaina conversation realistic!

As per either IMDB or Wikipedia... can't remember for sure.. Tauji ka naam Jagdish hai.. so decided to run with that. Nanaji obviously can't address him as Pralay ke Papa 😉

Hope you enjoy the next update too.. I am still experimenting with different ways of presenting POVs of characters, so it's good to understand what resonates with the readers.

Love, May
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Finally  I m back again with peaceful mind 😆 what better than your story to start with... So finally naina ka greh pravesh ho gya , I loved how nanu completed all the necessary rituals being a male . Mast part was naina juggling with Saree , I can so relate with this thing, it's seriously a hectic task to carry a Saree gracefully 😆 I have just tried once and I know what naina  must have been feeling at that time ... Sameer Naina room conversation was cute too. .. Discussions on books , finally they are trying to understand each other . I m falling more in love with this story with each update ❤️ thank you for the pm. .. And sorry for not commenting regularly,  will try and be regular from now on
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have been stalking your thread may
for a new update
when are you updating
I am waiting eagerly