Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 14 pg 139 - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Sadist u r . I was dreaming of Samaina romance n what I got hehehe . Not done . show wale cvs na bano plz who haven't given us hug till date .when I remember Randeep saying there will be hug soon in live n uska koi naamo Nissan nahi hai . Ufff I feel like bang my maatha for my manhoos state . Give us next update with some romance plz plz . Woh Bhi soon . Hope u take it as crib of ur ff n ur writing fan
Edited by Gaby09 - 5 years ago
Satpriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear May.
It was great. Thank you for posting the update.

I was really looking forward for this.

I wonder wen Sam would start showing some visible interest in Naina.

Desperate to read what nanu will plan for Sam n Naina

With lots of love
Priya
Ashusanj thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi May, thank you for your early post.
Super update. Munna and pandit's teasing part was nice. Munna saying that "are itna Nazar chupake kyun dekh raha hai?biwi hai Teri...ekdum bindas dekh yaar" or " Kya baat hai Bhai.. aaj toh Teri Nazar bilkul bhabhi se hat hi nahi rahe hai". And pandit's rare view mirror part was fabulous.
Naina is also changing her looks. 
o bai apne harkat see baaj nahi ayegi. Thank god, nanaji Naina ke liye kuch karne ki soch rahe hai.
In next part we want some romace between Naina and Sameer. 
Please update ASAP.
Hitanshivyas thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update I wish nanu jaldi kuch kare eagerly waiting for the next update update soon
Name_Maya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow... now tooo much excited to know what nanaji s going to do...!!!
Good storyline n write up
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Slow but Sweet progress! Curious to know what Nanu vl do!
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an update 👏 My most favorite part was mundit teasing sameer. Your story is progressing so naturally that it feels like i'm reading a real story. The lucky dress 😳 Uff this gave me goosebumps when naina realized she was able to spent time with sameer. I was smiling hard! Every time when I read the chapter of your story I wish ki ye kabhi khatam hi na ho!!! Plz nanu bring naina to your home 😛 Desperately waiting for next chapter. Tab tak I'll imagine my own 
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Please keep up this great work of updating frequently.
The progress is lovely. Sameer's growing concern towards naina is his slow acceptance of their relationship. He might take some time to accept the fact yet but mundit are here to make him realize.
Hope nanaji plans something which can get these two closer.
Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow amazing update! I might sound weird but after reading my first reaction was how can I read more..it might sound odd but when can we have the next part 😳
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another amazing update May. 
They are unknowingly falling for each other and it is subtle, the way I want it to be. Liked how you brought it out by showing their thought processes. He again noticed her naiveness by her white dress and she has a story behind it, that was cute. 
I liked teasing of respective friends and newly introduced characters will be fun. I am eagerly waiting for Rustam and Dinaz and their meeting with Samaina.