Pallavi_PK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awsome story..
Update..next
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey May I am so glad that you decided to write this story it's totally a fresh take and I am actually happy they got married in the first update itself now there's no tension . One thing which I noticed in this ff was u used Hindi dialogues and this is something which u usually don't use in your stories but trust me it came out so well apart from this I loved the fact that nanu is still alive to bless the young couple ... In all I loved the start.Thank you for the pm...  Continue soon 
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May...this is an absolute beauty. The title has my❤️
Its been so long since you blessed us with a story after Tequila Sunrise and I am impressed with the plot. The weight of Untold stories could actually submerge you and I am glad that you decided to pen down this piece 👏

What a great idea to believe Miracles do happen in a moment. It just took hardly a second to transform the lives of Sameer and Naina...from being strangers to married. I just got reminded that A person often meets his destiny on the road he chose to avoid it. Sameer ran away from Sheetal to end up withNaina. May be Destiny has guided him to the best choice of his life.😃

Guruji playing cupid was entertaining. Cant wait to read on how blissful would be the journey of accidental couples.

Lots of Love 🤗
Princesswarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res 
Unres

In real life I don't really believe in these babas and guru jis but agar he is playing a cupid in samaina's life,  toh mein inki bhakt banne ko bhi tayaar hoon. . 😆.

Not to flatter,  but you are a magician of language.. And this one too (like your other pieces) , left me spellbound.  The   way you described samaina's situation at their homes,  it felt so appropriate. ⭐️

Yay!! My samaina are married now.  Hopefully they accept it because I'm dying to know how they'll manage the dynamics after marriage as they are complete strangers now😆. I know they will end up falling in love with each other,  after all they are so irresistible..😉  What more I am waiting for is how nanu will try to help naina adjust in a completely new house and in sameer's heart.  Will he play the role of cupid??  And how will the whole aggarwal khandan react (especially Preeti) ? Will naina directly go to sameer's house as they are married now(moreover taiji wants to get rid of her)  or will we have proper wedding functions for the two.? ( can we have this one please!!) 😆So many questions for which only you have the answers.  

So please do update soon ..

Ps: are mundit going to be included in the story? 
Pps: I just loved the concept of this story.  It is very different from the usual stuff,  provided sameer is older to naina and they never went to the same school.  .
Ppps : golu was so adorable😳 .  I just wanted to do him coochei-coocheie-koo. 

Fantastic update.🤗 Eagerly awaiting the next one. 

Regards 
Inayat 

Edited by Princesswarrior - 5 years ago
Rashi0812 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting concept
Loved it❤️❤️
MinervaMcG thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice concept. Loved the start. Please update soon.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
May! I absolutely adored Chapter 1! What a twist to the tale! Wonder why you were apprehensive about it! Was no need! 
Golu ne milwa diya Samaina ko! Kids are God's blessings! :D 
Guruji is awesome! Shaadi declare kar di! Taiji ko chup bhi kara diya! I already like him! :D 
Am eager to see how the story unfolds...obviously, neither is going to accept the other that easy! Let's see who gives in first and who falls for the other first! Update soon! 
Love
Sur
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
May, I was waiting for your FF too start.. N it's finally here😳
First of all, I simply loved the concept
Sameer is 3 yrs elder to Naina.. Interesting
Guruji ne bana di jodi😆

Now I'm very eager to know how they handle all this.. Coz that was way too sudden n unexpected😲
Booklover94 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi may!
Loved the concept,it's super interesting👍🏼
I found it very ironic that he was pitying the groom,when he himself was going to get married that very day!😆😆
Ab bechari Sheetal ka kya hoga?ussi ke saamne Sam ki shaadi hogayi😆😆
I really really like this guruji-he so casually turned their lives upside down😆
Nanu is still alive,so that's good...Sameer isn't going to be happy with the situation,but atleast nanu will act as a friendly face for Naina.at this point Sameer has never loved anyone,so it's going to be interesting to see how he slowly transforms into Naina ka sameer😳
Do these two go to the same college?
Loved it,may❤️ 
Pls update soon