Posted: 5 years ago
Aww  love it
Hubby n wifey eating dinner together 
AJ teaching Guddan how to cut onion lol
Please write soon

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Chapter -5

The next morning when guddan wake up she saw that AJ side was empty then she looked around the room n found that he was in washroom probably taking bath. She got up from the bed n started arranging the bedsheet n pillows then she went to the cupboard n took her dress n towel out so as AJ come outside she will go to take bath. She heard the sound of unlocking the door n started walking just then she slips due to her saree but was holded by the strong hands of none other than our AJ who was wearing only a towel with his wet hairs dropping water tips on guddan's body she was just staring him. They both realise their position n stand properly she says, "wo saree me pair fas Gaya tha sorry"  AJ says" it's ok tum thik ho na " she says ha. Then guddan murmured Yaar ye uncle to kafi hot nikle. 

AJ saw her murmuring n ask Kuch Kaha tumne. She says Nahi Kuch nahi.  She was going to washroom when she hears Are Yaar ye shirt Ka button kaise toot Gaya iske matching shirt BHI Nahi hai Yaha already late ho Gaya hai she came back n ask kya hua, he says yarr shirt Ka button toot Gaya hai ab uski matching shirt BHI Nahi hai. Guddu says laiye main button laga deti hoon AJ asked tumko aata hai button lagate guddu replied taking out Sui dhaaga button lagana hai koi heera fit Nahi Karna hai angoothi me Jo na aaaye . She took the shirt n tuck the button very kneatly while she was doing this AJ was continuously staring n was thinking ki yeh ladki Jise Sab itna idiot samajhte hai  aisa hai Nahi actually. Bus she need the right direction. Guddu gave him the shirt n went to wash room. After when she took bath she came downstairs n realise that only men were eating their breakfast she was wondering just then maa came to her n said puttar aaj karwachauth hai ye le Teri sargi aaj k din tujhe Apne pati k liye nirjal or nirahar vrat rakhna Hoga or sham ko Chand ki pooja Kar k vrat kholna hoga. Shyam rakhna aaj ki pooja me Katha Tu hi kahegi so samajh le thik hai. On maa's statement Durga was irked as she was the one who was reciting the story every year.

Guddan went to upper stairs n then AJ came n ask her are u sure ki tum bhook pyaas se girogi Nahi agar koi problem ho to main maa se BAAT Kar lunga. Guddan replied Nahi maa ne itne vishwaas se Kaha hai main unka Dil Nahi dukhana chahti main vrat Rakh lungi. After hearing this AJ went to restaurant.

In the afternoon guddan was feeling very very hungry she was so mad over eating that now she was seeing food everywhere then she saw that a big paratha was coming to her she ask to it hilna mat apni jagah se Nahi to kha jaungi tujhe she was about to eat that paratha just then there was a hand on his mouth she opened her eyes n saw that it was AJ whom she was going to eat they were nearly inches apart n if AJ hand wasn't there they would kissing each other.

AJ asked her "kya Kar Rahi ho yeh "

AJ asked her "kya Kar Rahi ho yeh "

Guddan step back n was quite ashamed on herself.AJ continued Bola tha ki bhookhi Nahi rah paogi phir BHI vrat Rakh liya itni bhookhi ho ki mujhe hi paratha samajh k khane lo AA gayi.

Yaar main paratha bana Sakta hu Khud paratha ban Nahi sakta tum mujhe khaane k bare me Soch BHI kaise Sakti ho guddan.

Aj Asked surprisingly. He again went to restaurant after taking his file when his mother told her that Jaldi aana lallla Raat mat karna zyada MERI bahu Ka vrat hai

Honestly AJ doesn't want to come home as there was a lot of memories of KC created by him n Antara he himself used to make food for antara. Etc etc

I know guys that it's a very short update as I m busy these days will try to continue soon n next one will be long so please comment below did u like it or not as it gives me confidence to write pls

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow beautiful update dear
kitna soft hai donom 
bechari guddu uski peet mein chuhaaa baagrahi hai
just loving this understanding between them
plzzz do continue soon
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very beautiful update
Bechari Guddan she cannot stay Hungary for that long
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Chapter - 6

In the evening time every one got ready for the Karwa chauth pooja. When guddan came downstairs every one was looking her as she was looking really very beautiful with a white n red lahanga.

They started pooja guiding recites the Katha in her own style like a little child recites a rhym. Dadi was super duper happy with her she was continuously blessing her n was appreciating her.

After it every one went outside for the chaand pooja but still AJ didn't arrived yet. Dadi was trying to call her but he was not picking the phone. Guddan was about to cry but when she saw maa 's face she control herself. Maa was saying ki beta pareshan na ho Lalla abhi AA Jayega

Guddan said ha ma koi baat Nahi aap tension mat lo. All ladies went inside guddu ask to maa's maaa aap BHI ja k Khana kha lijiye pls aap ko phir dawai BHI Leni hai pls maaa  maa could not say no to her n went inside

Guddan was walking around the pool area n murmuring khadoos kahin k jaanboojh k Jaldi Nahi Aaye jab pata hai subah se k bhookhi Nahi rah paungi phir BHI jaanboojh k late Kar Rahe hai.

Then she stopped n said main janti hi Mr. Jindal k karwachauth se aapki kitni yaadein hogi ye MERI Zindagi Ka pagla experience hai lekin aap k liye ye pahli Baar Nahi hai khaas kr tb jab aapki biwi ek idiot stupid or tumse na ho paayega type ki ladki I understand that.

She started feeling dizzy n was going to fall in pool just then AJ hold her. She said AA Gaye aap ye koi waqt hai aane Ka maa ne Bola tha na ki waqt se AA Jana magar aap  hamesha aide hi karte Hain.

Saying this lines she fell into AJ'S arms. Aj picked her up n said " tum itna kaise Jan Sakti ho ki MERI karwachauth ki yaadein mere emotions or mere baare me"  he took her to the temple side laid her. Make her drink some water n  fed him boondi Ka laddu. Guddan was conscious now then she realised that her vrat was completed by the man for whom she was fasting all the day. They were sharing n eyelock there were lots of emotions which was. Care concern worry thankfulness n the beads of love.

Saying this lines she fell into AJ'S arms. Aj picked her up n said " tum itna kaise Jan Sakti ho MERI karwachauth ki yaadein mere emotions or mere baare me"  he took her to the temple side laid her. Make her drink some water n  fed him boondi Ka laddu. Guddan was conscious now then she realised that her vrat was completed by the man for whom she was fasting all the day. They were sharing n eyelock there were lots of emotions which was. Care concern worry thankfulness n the beads of love.

He then asked her. Ab ghoorti rahogi ya Khana BHI khaogi din me to mujhe khane ki taiyyar thi ab Khana Nahi Khana kya chalo. Just then maa arrived n said are wash lallla kya baat hai mujhe to zyada mehnat Nahi  Karni padi tune Khud hi bahu Ka vrat khulwaya Diya waah

Maa ab chale Khana khilaiye ise warna phir for jayegi. They walked n maa said there behind "ab koi dare Nahi h lallla kyonki agar ye giri to Tu hai na ise sambhalne ko Tu sambhalna lega ise main jaanti hu"

They were sitting on the dining table maa get food for guddan only  guddan looked maa with questions maa said usne kha liya hoga

Guddan said Nahi maaa inhone BHI Nahi khaya hai subah se na to  nashta Kiya hai na dopahar me lunch.

AJ was helll shocked that how this little monster knows everything.

Maa got another plate for lallla n they both ate their dinner. After it they went to their room guddan went to change n AJ saw that there was a Diya lighted upon front of antara photo he usually himself used to do it but today somebody else did it he remembers that his bahus can't do this as he has said them clearly "no need to touch my stuff".

He realised that it is done by guddan just then she arrives n said Maine jalaya hai

AJ asked kyon.

Kyonki hamare Yaha har tyouhaar par MERI maa k photo k aage Diya jalati thi main Papa kahte Hain is diye ki roshni unke hamare sath hone Ka ehsaas dilati hai.

Kyonki hamare Yaha har tyouhaar par MERI maa k photo k aage Diya jalati thi main Papa kahte Hain is diye ki roshni unke hamare sath hone Ka ehsaas dilati hai.

AJ was looking her she continues aapko inki bahut Yaad aati hogi na. AJ was about to say something but just then she said Nahi aapko Yaad Nahi AA Sakti kyonki Yaad to inki aati hai jinhe ham bhoolte hai or aap antara Di ko Kabhi bhoolte hi Nahi right???

AJ replied ha Sahi Kaha tumne ek min kya Kaha tumne antara Di ???

Ha antara Di Dekhiye aap Mano ya na Mano lekin inki tasweer mujhse bahut Kuch Kahti hai bus isiliye main inhe antara Di hi bulaungi koi problem Mr. Jindal ??????

Ha antara Di Dekhiye aap Mano ya na Mano lekin inki tasweer mujhse bahut Kuch Kahti hai bus isiliye main inhe antara Di hi bulaungi koi problem Mr. Jindal ??????

So tell me fends how was this if u liked pls comment below will update sooon 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update dear
So guddan also started to understand him this much
Please do continue soon
Loving this development between them
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very beautifully written 👏