Ishq Subhaan Allaah LIVE UPDATES 10 Oct 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
the episode begins with Zara tearing up the nikahnama and throwing Ruku out of the house accusing her of being  ahsaanfaramosh .. Ungrateful 
Ruku asks her that she should ask kabir if he said qubool hai to Ruku at their nikah, that she was not ungrateful 
Zara refuses to believe her lkabir then comes n calms Zara and tells her that theu did get married at Dubal as he had no other way out 

Zara refuses to believe him 
She asks if he was joking with her .

Salma and aisha are heart broken ..they start weeping .. So do Alina and Reema.
Zara runs to her room shuts herself up and howls into her blanket 
Kabir runs after her, he bangs on her doo rnand he explains his actions . 

The sad BG song plays .."chann se toota koi sapna ...jag soon soona lage..."

In her room Rukunis all smiles as she dresses up like newly wed and showers cash all pver the room 
Zeenat comes to her room and she tells ruku that what she did was wrong .
Ruku says she did nothing.  What ever happened was her destiny . Because of her love for Kabir destiny gave in to her wishes . Now kabir was hers .

ruku says happily she did not know that she would get kabir after humdaan died .. if she knew that she would have killed Humdaan long back .. 
Zeenat is shocked at ruku's happiness .
ruku laughs and changes the topic ...

Kabir is rogered by Irfan qazi and Salma   
He explains 
Salma asks whynhe did not inform after returning from Dubai .. To any one ..any other family member 
Salma says zara had never seen zara weeping this way all her life . Zara was heart broken . 
Aisha says zara was affected most . Salma accuses kabir of being at fault, they would never have known if that nikahnama had not arrived .
Kabir goes on explaining his point . He too was in love with Zara  he did notnhave the heart to spoil her happiness . 

Zara is very upset in her room , she faints ...Reema complains to Kabir about not getting responce from zara . Kanir breaks open the door 
All take care of fainted Zara . Salma warns Kanir that he had lost the rights to touch zara until she said so herself .
Kabir Is shocked to hear this . He is pushed away as the others place her on bed , call for doc . 
doc checks her . he says she was emotionally hurt , she neended rest to recover .

they are asked not to discuss anything that hurt her any further .
ruku is dancing in her room 

aisha comes with big bundle of jewelry and bribes her with gold from head to toe . asks he r to leave this family alone and not destroy the happiness of this family .
ruku makes it clear she was not interested in gold or cash ., she desire Kabir and he was hers at last and she only wanted every one to know that .
ruku says she was kabir's legal wife and she had the rights . no one could change that . 

precap 
Salma sees Zara with her suitcase .. she urges zara to come with her to maika .. where she wil be happier .zara does not want to leave ahmad house .she explains ot her ammi that this was her hose and she will fight for herself while living right here .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
In view  of upcoming Durga pooja, Diwali , Kaali pooja and my autumn break at college... am taking break from updating 
my next update will be on 12th Nov 
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€— thank you Suta baby

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

πŸ€— thank you Suta baby

why are you crying ?? 
Houstonmom thumbnail
Ruksaar slipped up and said something to Zeenet that shocked her about hamdans murder but I don't understand what she said and quickly brushed it off can someone translate what she said please.
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

why are you crying ??

This whole track sucks !! Out of patience but still can't look away 😭 😭
Ruksaars emotionally blackmailing Aisha really got under my skin today. And Zara passed out on the floor was gut wrenching. I'm so tired of seeing that demon shoved in our faces all the time .
Sutapasima thumbnail

Ruksaar slipped up and said something to Zeenet that shocked her about hamdans murder but I don't understand what she said and quickly brushed it off can someone translate what she said please.

Without any remorse she said that she did not know she would get Kabir after Humdaan died . if she had known  she would have killed Humdaan long back .. 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think she said something slings the lines of... if she (Ruksar) knew that killing Humdan would get her Kabir and be able to marry him, she would have killed him (Humdan) long before.

I think Zeenat just realized how CRAZY Ruksar really is. And to what extent she can go to get kabir. I think Ruksar will even hurt Zeenat if she stays in her way. THIS IS ALL JUST TOO MUCH!!!

Even thought Zara is upset at Kabir, I'm still hoping for some cute moments between... to show that the love and care between them still exists it's just that it hurts too much to talk about it now and that they both need time (especially Zara) to figure out their emotions and future. I hope Zara will show her right over kabir in front of Ruksar and of course Kabir will pick Zara over Ruksar any day, so that will be nice to see... also I want Zara to sit and hear Kabir out. Yes what he did was wrong but she has also put outsiders before her own for her beliefs. And I know Kabir didn't hear her out but at least I hope Zara will show the maturity to hear him out.
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Suta for the update wish you a very happy festivities Enjoy everything forget about this crap.
Again they made Zara stay at that hunted Ahamed Mansion. I thought she will move away and join sharia board and so called ML will fight for himself, but looks like it is my day dream.Edited by s_lover - 5 years ago
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Without any remorse she said that she did not know she would get Kabir after Humdaan died . if she knew she would have kiled Hudaan long back ..

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†he better sleep with his eyes open !

He keeps saying he had to marry her to reopen the case and save her life . The case reopened only to slam shut again as they didn't believe a word she said( at least they had some brains) . He didn't have to marry her to plead hamdans family to pardon her πŸ˜• so technically he did have a choice .
Even when he is dead wrong he didn't fight for Zara he walked away while she broke down then he let them push him away when she was passed out on the floor. Yup he truely loves her πŸ€”
Idiot did nothing to put ruksaar in her place .didn't get rid of her once she was home safe . And did nothing to protect Zara or her feeling from being humiliated even though ruksaar told him exactly what she was upto. Even when she was down he did nothing. What the hell is he waiting for?Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago