Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Disappointed by Kabir reaction. He was like hey it's ok I just did it.

Zeenat wanted that.

Zara again losing her self respect and staying back. I would have preferred her going to parents house n and Kabir convincing her to come back

You now the saying keep our loved ones close and your enemies closer?
She has to stay if she left she is handing everything willingly over to ruksaar. Now the fight is on . Zara just needs to take a breath and clear her head .i think she finally figured out that she made kabeer her sky moon and stars and look what he has done to her . He broke something in her and he has to fix it . Her fight is to get back at ruksaar for the humiliation she caused Zara . I doubt Zara will sit in a corner and lick her wounds doing nothing . It's payback time .
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Darwaaza jab todna tha tab toh atleast kashan ko screen space dete, kabeer kashan milke todte toh family lagti.
Uska sirf ek close up h aaj ke episode mein nd vo bhi samaj ni aaya ki kya expression tha uska
I think zeenat ruksaar ghar ki beti h nd kashan damaad

This is too much

Rukhsaar ko itna screen space

Also she said humdan ko kabka maardete , that means humdan didnt die three and half months aho he just died recently 15days back
Hahaha

Eisha and adnan nailed it though
Ab kabeer zara ko manayage nd zara ko ab nafrat dikhani chaiye, ab zara ki kaunsi ladai h is ghar mein rehkar

Also. There is an ig post of shipsy wearing bridal wear with mehendi, i think its upcoming, she will try to woo kabir.
Doctor has warned about zara emotional breakdown, though kabir will tc of that but ruksaar aur karegi, i think zara health will detiorate more because of some rukhsar actions, and then kabir rukhsaar ki gardan pakadke use maarne ki koshish karega.

I know the track is sad, i too feel for zara but itna stretch kardiya h that all i am doing right now is laughing while writing this post.Edited by Puruuu - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Darwaaza jab todna tha tab toh atleast kashan ko screen space dete, kabeer kashan milke todte toh family lagti.
Uska sirf ek close up h aaj ke episode mein nd vo bhi samaj ni aaya ki kya expression tha uska
I think zeenat ruksaar ghar ki beti h nd kashan damaad

This is too much

Rukhsaar ko itna screen space

Also she said humdan ko kabka maardete , that means humdan didnt die three and half months aho he just died recently 15days back
Hahaha

Eisha and adnan nailed it though
Ab kabeer zara ko manayage nd zara ko ab nafrat dikhani chaiye, ab zara ki kaunsi ladai h is ghar mein rehkar

Also. There is an ig post of shipsy wearing bridal wear with mehendi, i think its upcoming, she will try to woo kabir.
Doctor has warned about zara emotional breakdown, though kabir will tc of that but ruksaar aur karegi, i think zara health will detiorate more because of some rukhsar actions, and then kabir rukhsaar ki gardan pakadke use maarne ki koshish karega.

I know the track is sad, i too feel for zara but itna stretch kardiya h that all i am doing right now is laughing while writing this post.

am sure Ruku will try to get rid of Ara by attempting to murder her .. kabir has given her that chance .. he knew ruku did that to Zara earlier .. now being kabir's wife she has more access to him and motive to get rid of zara now .

dekho where the writers lead us to subhaan allaah