Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

welcome dear

they showed Zabir SR completely but I could not enjoy it😭

I don't have anything good to say so I just kept quiet . Tired of criticizing too πŸ₯± .
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

I don't have anything good to say so I just kept quiet . Tired of criticizing too πŸ₯± .

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sailing in same boat
mesravz thumbnail
Thanks Suta for the update
Houstonmom thumbnail
youtu.be/5CaN8sU1ths

Interesting this whole time we were thinking the only way out of this marriage is proving that she never finished her iddah . Apparently they think that a marriage that is done with the intention of divorce is an invalid marriage. Good luck proving that now πŸ€”
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update 
mesravz thumbnail

youtu.be/5CaN8sU1ths

Interesting this whole time we were thinking the only way out of this marriage is proving that she never finished her iddah . Apparently they think that a marriage that is done with the intention of divorce is an invalid marriage. Good luck proving that now πŸ€”

Where they showed he married her with the intention of divorce? Did I missed anything. He mentioned to save her no where it was mentioned he is marring her with intention of divorce
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Where they showed he married her with the intention of divorce? Did I missed anything. He mentioned to save her no where it was mentioned he is marring her with intention of divorce

He fought himself saying he is doing this to save her life not once did he say out loud to her that he is letting her go . When ruksaar asked if it was a real nikah he said yes. On more then one occasion he told her that only Zara has rites to touch him , pray along side him and only Zara has his love. He threatened ruksaar that as he was the one to save her life he would be the one to take it away if she comes between him and Zara he mahboobet . Not one time did he mention devorceing ruksaar other then in one of his last interviews saying he has to get back Zara before worrying about getting rid of ruksaar. Now tell me ,how can you prove your intentions? Court works with cold hard facts . Good luck proving his so called intentions πŸ€”
mesravz thumbnail

He fought himself saying he is doing this to save her life not once did he say out loud to her that he is letting her go . When ruksaar asked if it was a real nikah he said yes. On more then one occasion he told her that only Zara has rites to touch him , pray along side him and only Zara has his love. He threatened ruksaar that as he was the one to save her life he would be the one to take it away if she comes between him and Zara he mahboobet . Not one time did he mention devorceing ruksaar other then in one of his last interviews saying he has to get back Zara before worrying about getting rid of ruksaar. Now tell me ,how can you prove your intentions? Court works with cold hard facts . Good luck proving his so called intentions πŸ€”

Here I am not saying with intention of criticism of cvs, when he is saying married her with the intention of divorce so I didn't understand that. He means married her with no choice then he did same thing with Zara when he married her first. How that marriage is valid then? If that marriage is not valid only the second wedding with Zara is valid then Zara is second women in his life not RuksaarEdited by s_lover - 5 years ago
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Here I am not saying with intention of criticism of cvs, when he is saying married her with the intention of divorce so I didn't understand that. He means married her with no choice then he did same thing with Zara when he married her first. How that marriage is valid then? If that marriage is not valid only the second wedding with Zara is valid then Zara is second women in his life not Ruksaar

Makes sense but I don't think he married Zara planning on divorcing her after marriage. They planned on sabotaging the wedding altogether but then when Zara accepted as she didn't want to humiliate her family hoping kabeer would be the one to say no they both ended up accepting. They didn't plan on ending it though . The whole talaq circus is all on kabeer .
Houstonmom thumbnail
youtu.be/DPVF5vz9fBQ
Here is another one wish it had sound . I love Aisha! Zara's real life fairy god mother and advocate.

youtu.be/P_5yHpU66bo
When the people closest to you look like they don't believe you and you have to fight so hard to prove your self how in the world will you prove it void by intentions ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Again love Aisha here too . When the going gets tuff she will stand up in your face no matter who is around. Shy is out and fierce protective mode kicks in .Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago