Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

youtu.be/DPVF5vz9fBQ
Here is another one wish it had sound . I love Aisha! Zara's real life fairy god mother and advocate.

youtu.be/P_5yHpU66bo
When the people closest to you look like they don't believe you and you have to fight so hard to prove your self how in the world will you prove it void by intentions ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Again love Aisha here too . When the going gets tuff she will stand up in your face no matter who is around. Shy is out and fierce protective mode kicks in .

She is mother-in-law goals
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Makes sense but I don't think he married Zara planning on divorcing her after marriage. They planned on sabotaging the wedding altogether but then when Zara accepted as she didn't want to humiliate her family hoping kabeer would be the one to say no they both ended up accepting. They didn't plan on ending it though . The whole talaq circus is all on kabeer .

Typing from phone is hard. My post making some sense or not i am sure. I cant type long messages.
Maya i am not saying he married ZARA with intention of divorcing , he married ZARA in same way he married Ruksar. For me both scenarios are same. Because in one case he want to save life, in one case he want to save family reputation.  How he will prove marriage with Ruksar is invalid.  If they go on this route for me both are same. He loved ZRA, he must said she only had rites on him but all these are secondary. 
Edited by s_lover - 5 years ago
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Typing from phone is hard. My post making some sense or not i am sure. I cant type long messages.
Maya i am not saying he married ZARA with intention of divorcing , he married ZARA in same way he married Ruksar. For me both scenarios are same. Because in one case he want to save life, in one case he want to save family reputation. How he will prove marriage with Ruksar is invalid. If they go on this route for me both are same. He loved ZRA, he must said she only had rites on him but all these are secondary.

Here it is different because he claims when he married ruksaar he married her somewhat against his will while intending to devorce her right away it is temporary just to save her life by getting the case reopened not have her as his wife . Just like the nikah Halla case where abida's marriage to qasem was null and void because he married her for money with intent on devorceing her . Here kabeer never touched ruksaar he can claim annulment.

Kabeers original marriage to Zara was screwed up from the very beginning that's why it never made it
but it was legal as both sides agreed to it they didn't intend on ending it once they accepted.
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Here it is different because he claims when he married ruksaar he married her somewhat against his will while intending to devorce her right away it is temporary just to save her life by getting the case reopened not have her as his wife . Just like the nikah Halla case where abida's marriage to qasem was null and void because he married her for money with intent on devorceing her . Here kabeer never touched ruksaar he can claim annulment.

Kabeers original marriage to Zara was screwed up from the very beginning that's why it never made it
but it was legal as both sides agreed to it they didn't intend on ending it once they accepted.

If they are going to show this, the intention of marriage and not iddat period then how will they prove this?
He did spent the night alone with her. That idiotic suhagrat of jail.

I have a query can a muslim man marry another woman without the consent of his first wife? Can the marriage be void due to this ?
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

If they are going to show this, the intention of marriage and not iddat period then how will they prove this?
He did spent the night alone with her. That idiotic suhagrat of jail.

I have a query can a muslim man marry another woman without the consent of his first wife? Can the marriage be void due to this ?

It's good manners and recommend that the first wife knows but it's not obligatory πŸ˜”
It happens specially if the wife can't bear children the husbands family often force him to take on another wife inorder to have kids . The man thinks he is protecting his wife's feelings by not telling her. But eventually she finds out. Can the marriage be void because he didn't take her approval? Nope unfortunately it's valid . As long as he is able to be fair between them and give equal time and rites .
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh okay,
So they are still keeping in wraps about how they will nullify. This will stretch to shariya board, hashim will be there, poore shehar ko aag lagane ke liye.
And zara will standby with kabeer. Just like he did when she was accused of being a murderer.
I think it will stretch, they will find clues for hamdaan death to prove iddah period exactly and who knows they find humdaan alive also.:P
Did anyone notice she was ready to burn her room to stop their consummation, this is exactly whats happening she is destroying her soul to get nothing in return. I guess zeenat will not redeem completely she will be stuck in between, ruksaar might give her false dhamki that she will attempt suicide, and our of love for younger sister she will help her maybe.

Also i think once they prove iddat period not followed then again she will take refuge, till then they will have hashmi or miraj to handle and once her iddat is complete she will be back again with killer motives as always she has such instincts in her.

Chalo ab miraj is back ka promo shoot karo :P
Uska isteqbaal karo, and he will say jaane miraj hum wapis aa rahe hain. I can't stop laughing
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Oh okay,
So they are still keeping in wraps about how they will nullify. This will stretch to shariya board, hashim will be there, poore shehar ko aag lagane ke liye.
And zara will standby with kabeer. Just like he did when she was accused of being a murderer.
I think it will stretch, they will find clues for hamdaan death to prove iddah period exactly and who knows they find humdaan alive also.:P
Did anyone notice she was ready to burn her room to stop their consummation, this is exactly whats happening she is destroying her soul to get nothing in return. I guess zeenat will not redeem completely she will be stuck in between, ruksaar might give her false dhamki that she will attempt suicide, and our of love for younger sister she will help her maybe.

Also i think once they prove iddat period not followed then again she will take refuge, till then they will have hashmi or miraj to handle and once her iddat is complete she will be back again with killer motives as always she has such instincts in her.

Chalo ab miraj is back ka promo shoot karo :P
Uska isteqbaal karo, and he will say jaane miraj hum wapis aa rahe hain. I can't stop laughing

Now that Zara is so upset with kabir hope she does not marry Miraj as a revenge ..biggest joke of the year πŸ˜†
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Now that Zara is so upset with kabir hope she does not marry Miraj as a revenge ..biggest joke of the yearπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† rest assured she is stuck with kabeer he trapped her. She can't marry Miraj or anyone else unless she gets devorced and if that happens this time around it's permanent.