Posted: 5 years ago
Krishna is avatar of Vishnu and Lakshmi is his wife. So how come they show radha krishna as soulmates?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

RADHA and RUKMINI- We all familiar to these two Goddess.Recently I got to know that Radha and of Rukmini were the same. Radha is the incarnation of Goddess Laxmi and Rukmini is also an incarnation of Goddess Laxmi as said by the reliable source of Hinduism Mahabharat'.Rukmini is also regarded as the incarnation of Radha in Hindu every, incarnation Laxmi has to be the wife of only Radha as Rukmini married Lord Krishna.There are many aspects of the life of Rukmini which absolutely match with the life of Radha. Both Rukmini and Radha was elder than Krishna.Both were in love with Krishna from their younger age.Both were the strength of Krishna.Moreover, we can notice the idols of Rukmini and Radha. They both are same.The interesting thing is "Radha is nowhere in any ancient scriptures including Mahabharat. Even'Srimad Vagawat', the story of Lord Krishna has no mention in any purans anywhere.

Now the question arises if Rukmini and Radha are same, then how a person can have two identities and two parents? This question can play on mind of anyone.The answer lies in the birth of radha.There was an evil called Putana.We all had heard about Putana in Krishna's story. Putana used to kill the children by making them suck her poisonous milk. Putana snatched a child Rukmini from Vidharba. But as she was flying Rukmini became excessively heavy so putana left her into a lotus flower.Then she was found by Vrishvanu and her wife kriti. They named her RADHA.After a long time, Vishmaka came to know this truth that Radha is his lost daughter who was their lost child Rukmini, so he took her with him.This is the main reason the ending of Radha is mystery whereas ending of Rukmini is clearly mentioned. Even when there was Radha than there was no Rukmini.Similarily, when there was Rukmini, there was no Radha.

Thanks

(source: google)

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
This is a story. I don't know how the script will go
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Musical storm I have read the same story too 
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

This is a story. I don't know how the script will go

We have to see that though 
Shrome221 thumbnail
4me2 and musicalstorm - I would like to know where you read that story. I was looking for this info and obv you have the books or the source that has more info.
This serial did not show Radha's birth with the story you mentioned but i do not expect any mythological story to be correct all the time TV as they have different sources of getting info.,

please share where you read the story of radhaji's birth
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
https://www.quora.com/Are-Radha-and-Rukmini-the-same-If-so-why-is-Radha-famous-and-why-is-Radha-not-recognized-as-Rukmini
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Also, it is a widely known fact that we know about birth and childhood of Radha but not of Rukmini. Likewise, we know of the later part of life and death of Rukmini but not of Radha. This actually fits in the story of @musicalstorm
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

Also, it is a widely known fact that we know about birth and childhood of Radha but not of Rukmini. Likewise, we know of the later part of life and death of Rukmini but not of Radha. This actually fits in the story of @musicalstorm

totally agree on this. This thing is very significant
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
https://www.nationaldiscoverychannel.com/2012/12/what-happened-to-radha-after-krishna.html?m=1
The story which I mentioned is true as I searched for the same and the story is mentioned is much more detail. Cannot copy here due to copyright issues