Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Both of you explained so well Minakshi and Sutapa 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
World is full of various Energies. Two main types are Static & Kinetic.
I would elaborate through Shiv-Shakti.
Lord Shiva is Static form of Energy. Shakti is Kinetic Energy.
Before creation of Universe everything was still, no moment.
It was Shiva in his Static form. Then came a "Spanda", a tremor.
The Kinetic Energy awakened Static one. It was the Supreme Energy in
their purest sense. Static form saw his reflection in Kinetic form. Created World is nothing but Reflection of Divine. Everything visible, invisible already exists in the Universe.

In the World, Supreme Energies appear, incarnates to retain balance of the World from time to time.
Krishna's birth was nothing but transcending of Exceptional Power to remove extremely dark energies. Hence he killed many Asuras. His actions were questioned. Yet He carried out his play well.

Sutapasima thumbnail
I was talking of visible universe and dark energy that supports the universe 
which NASA is discovering now but hindu religion has knows n described it 4000 yes back 

https://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-is-dark-energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULoc-QUwH74
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
I am talking about the energies experienced at higher meditative state. Nasa wil need a different set of experiments to reach there which was experienced and realised by our rishis. Even this is science itself. 
Will restrict myself now from writing more. 😆
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

I am talking about the energies experienced at higher meditative state. Nasa wil need a different set of experiments to reach there which was experienced and realised by our rishis. Even this is science itself. 

Will restrict myself now from writing more.  😆

But Minakshi I want to discuss more n know more from you  🤗
4me2 thumbnail
I am really gaining a lot of knowledge from you both 😃
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

RADHA and RUKMINI- We all familiar to these two Goddess.Recently I got to know that Radha and of Rukmini were the same. Radha is the incarnation of Goddess Laxmi and Rukmini is also an incarnation of Goddess Laxmi as said by the reliable source of Hinduism Mahabharat'.Rukmini is also regarded as the incarnation of Radha in Hindu every, incarnation Laxmi has to be the wife of only Radha as Rukmini married Lord Krishna.There are many aspects of the life of Rukmini which absolutely match with the life of Radha. Both Rukmini and Radha was elder than Krishna.Both were in love with Krishna from their younger age.Both were the strength of Krishna.Moreover, we can notice the idols of Rukmini and Radha. They both are same.The interesting thing is "Radha is nowhere in any ancient scriptures including Mahabharat. Even'Srimad Vagawat', the story of Lord Krishna has no mention in any purans anywhere.

Now the question arises if Rukmini and Radha are same, then how a person can have two identities and two parents? This question can play on mind of anyone.The answer lies in the birth of radha.There was an evil called Putana.We all had heard about Putana in Krishna's story. Putana used to kill the children by making them suck her poisonous milk. Putana snatched a child Rukmini from Vidharba. But as she was flying Rukmini became excessively heavy so putana left her into a lotus flower.Then she was found by Vrishvanu and her wife kriti. They named her RADHA.After a long time, Vishmaka came to know this truth that Radha is his lost daughter who was their lost child Rukmini, so he took her with him.This is the main reason the ending of Radha is mystery whereas ending of Rukmini is clearly mentioned. Even when there was Radha than there was no Rukmini.Similarily, when there was Rukmini, there was no Radha.

Thanks

(source: google)

beautiful explanation... thanks for sharing this story and the link of source.
I dont  like keeping Vishnu apart from krishna. For me Krishna is Vishnu.
4me2 thumbnail
Krishna is said to be the poorna avatar of Vishnu 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

I dont  like keeping Vishnu apart from krishna. For me Krishna is Vishnu.

Yes thats true 👍🏼