Krishna ki love story

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Jai shree Radha Krishna.
Krishna ki love story, is what I understood from 2 epi. 

Its all in interpretations. For some it may be a Divine love, pov can be of devotion. 
For some, baby Krishna turning in his basket to take a glimpse of baby Radha, was like
janam janam ke bichade premi, are destined to meet in this birth. One remembers everything & other is not destined to remember courtesy Shreedama's curse. Both the kids are Divine, hence modern touch may look filmy at times, but it was cute.

On higher plane, The Purushottam, the Greatest among all Purush & his Shakti, his Prakriti both are out to play the game of love. Prakriti also means nature. Love is nature of this Purushottam.  
As per Shreedama it was a battle of bhakti & love. Where he proved or was allowed by Radha & Krishna that bhakti wins. Finally he realised who Radha is.
Later developing the concept of, "Perm Lakshana Bhakti".

In Puranas there are incidents, where a devotee refuses to accept even acknowledge importance of Shakti along with his Aaradhya. Then the Divines play their game, removing veil of ignorance as an act of true compassion for their devotee. 
They may seem different but, the Divine & his Shakti are actually a single entity. Through their Leela, we know them as 2 separate identities followed by revealing their union. 

In out body above 6th chakra, in Brhmarandhra, Shiv-Shakti, are sitting in Union. They can be awakened & visualised having form or formless. They are not Shiv-Shakti but also Vishnu-Lakshmi, Radha-Krishna, by whatever name a devotee calls them.

Let their Play begin. Interpretation can be ancient or modern. Let the seeker within us enjoy their Leela & learn whatever is not known or knowing the known can be fun too.

Edited by mnx12 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Hi Minaxi
Beautifully explained ...
indeed its beautiful journey going to begin with Love & Devotion...Divine Love of Purushottom & Prakriti 
like they said ..
Paane ko hi prem kahe, jag ki yahi hai reet, prem arth samjhaayenge ab Radha Krishna ki preet..

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello. This is such a beautiful show. Apart from love there are also so many other things to learn from this. I loved that Radha did not open her eyes till she saw Krishna. Radha was right the curse was for Krishna as he would remember all and will be separated from her while she will forget everything. 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Minaxi ,
I was waiting for you here ... I know you are interested in mythological shows .

It will be wonderful if you become the Mod here 
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi, Minaxi , this is Madhuri.😊 Wonderful analysis. 
Supporting the suggestion of Sutapasima. Wish to have a Mytho interested Moderator to understand the emotional feelings and the adherence  of the members here 😊  
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

Hi Minaxi

Beautifully explained ...
indeed its beautiful journey going to begin with Love & Devotion...Divine Love of Purushottom & Prakriti 
like they said ..
Paane ko hi prem kahe, jag ki yahi hai reet, prem arth samjhaayenge ab Radha Krishna ki preet..

Hi Rakhi'
When the concept is owe some, just understanding a bit becomes beautiful.
Love seems to be the driving force in Divine play be it Shiv-Shakti or Radha-Krishna, or an atma's love for Paramatma.

mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

Hello. This is such a beautiful show. Apart from love there are also so many other things to learn from this. I loved that Radha did not open her eyes till she saw Krishna. Radha was right the curse was for Krishna as he would remember all and will be separated from her while she will forget everything. 

Hello.
Even I am looking forewords to learn from this interpreted story.
Radha waiting for Krishna's arrival to open her eyes was really beautiful.
Both the kids are cute. Krishna with curly hair cap looked sweet.
It's a task for Krishna to remind her about their relation.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Welcome to the forum Minaxi ,

I was waiting for you here ... I know you are interested in mythological shows .

It will be wonderful if you become the Mod here 

Thanks Sutapa.
So sweet of you 😳
Mytho with rich content is a delight to watch.
This forum's members are so understanding. A mod is not needed.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi, Minaxi , this is Madhuri.😊 Wonderful analysis. 

Supporting the suggestion of Sutapasima. Wish to have a Mytho interested Moderator to understand the emotional feelings and the adherence  of the members here 😊  

Hi Madhuri.
Thanks.
Members here are self diciplined, hence a Mod is not needed.
Enjoy yourself & do whatever you want till freedom lasts. 😆
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi Madhuri.
Thanks.
Members here are self diciplined, hence a Mod is not needed.
Enjoy yourself & do whatever you want till freedom lasts. 😆

😃 Wish to preserve the precious freedom till the serial ends. 😆 That's why asking for a canopy of wisdom to protect us !!❤️
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
1 2
Next
Krishna Thumbnail

Krishna