Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Latas thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks Meenakshi...looking forward to your amazing posts...I remember reading your awesome write ups and analysis in DKDM forum...looking forward to this journey of Pure Eternal Love of Radha Krishna.
Thanks.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Latas

Thanks Meenakshi...looking forward to your amazing posts...I remember reading your awesome write ups and analysis in DKDM forum...looking forward to this journey of Pure Eternal Love of Radha Krishna.

Thanks.

Hi Lata.
Its good to see you after a long time. 😃
Let the story of of two Supreme soul's journey continue & we get wiser by trying to understand.

Latas thumbnail
Hi Lata.
Its good to see you after a long time. 😃
Let the story of of two Supreme soul's journey continue & we get wiser by trying to understand.

🤗 thks dear...so glad and we all feel blessed to be watching this show and story and in able hands 😃 so they will do full justice to this eternal pure love of our Radha Krishna ❤️ 👍🏼 👏
mnx12 thumbnail
@ Lata, even if they try 50%, we'll come up with +ve interpretations. 😊
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mnx12

Hello.
Even I am looking forewords to learn from this interpreted story.
Radha waiting for Krishna's arrival to open her eyes was really beautiful.
Both the kids are cute. Krishna with curly hair cap looked sweet.
It's a task for Krishna to remind her about their relation.

Hi. Now I know your name Minaxi. I am Puja. Kids are really cute and I loved baby Krishna curly hair. It will indeed be a task for Krishna to remind her about their relation. But now once he reminds her I am sure no one can separate them again ever. 
mnx12 thumbnail
Hi Puja, thats the story. The path followed to achieve the goal, will be intresting.

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. He will teach us to follow the right path to achieve our goal. On a side note if we see he has taught us so many things in the Gita. But of course that is a larger picture. Here the show will mainly focus on this part of his teachings. 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@Minaxi so true ...can't wait for the journey to begin...n ur write up also...