Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Totally agree with you.Amazing epi.Saw Himansbu Soni in Buddha zee show liked his performance.More impressed actually bowled over after seeing him as Krishna today.Shivya Pathania.Didnt see her work before.She looked so divine as Radha !!!

The dialouges,sets & the overall feel beautiful.

I didn't know that the actor played Buddha. 🥱 but he was great as Krishna. At first I was little skeptical and I didn't find him charming enough but after the episode, he just won my heart. He was so good at Krishna. Great dialogue delivery and his expressions were at point! 

Originally posted by: diksha710

What a fabulous episode!!! Completely bowled over by the acting of the leads. The visual effects added a complete new dimension to the episode and the music literally gave me goosebumps!

@ bold, same here. The music was one of the best components of the episode. After Star Bharat, this show has the best music according to me. 😳

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Sam since you are from Crazy creative team .. would you like to open the Creations Gallery in this forum ??

I don't know what does me being in Creative team have to do with the creations gallery. 😕 but I have asked MODs for the permission. This forum needs a gallery. And looking at the such PS perfect scenes I guess I will be making loads and loads stuff on the show so it would great to have the stuffs on one single thread. I have seen many stuffs on the shows all around IF too. It would be convenient for we fans too. 
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was perfect! God, the feels! ❤️

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Honestly speaking I didn't knew that I'll be even able to connect with them coz for me older krishna is only SRJ but wow these two were just brilliant 

They had set bars for sumedh and Mallika

And everything was so amazing in the first episode
You are not alone m also going gaga over them that I've watched the episode 3 time 
First @6pm on hotstar 2nd live on TV with family and third just now again on hotstar 

And the song Radha Krishna naam was so beautiful ...I so want to download it but I dont think its available for download now

@ bold, completely agree. SRJ was amazing as Krishna. At first I too wanted him as older Krishna. However this actor was not bad either. He did a great job and all my doubts vanished into air. 
Yes these two actors have set bars high for younger ones. If they are as half as good as the older actors were, well then this would be a very interesting journey. Can not wait for more. 

Regarding the song, then the main title song is avalaible in youtube by various channels and then have offline download options too. However I have no idea idea about the songs used in the first episode. 

Originally posted by: moonglade

It was perfect! God, the feels! ❤️

Aree look who is sneaking around. 😆
Are you following the show Ramya? Would be nice to have a familiar face around. 😳
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Aree look who is sneaking around. 😆
Are you following the show Ramya? Would be nice to have a familiar face around. 😳

I think I would be for now😆 
I am so so happy with the episode. Initially I was a bit skeptical about the story and actors but now I am just excited for what's in store for us.

Originally posted by: moonglade

I think I would be for now😆 
I am so so happy with the episode. Initially I was a bit skeptical about the story and actors but now I am just excited for what's in store for us.

IKR! The show turned out to be amazing that expected. I hope the show is as good as the first episodes. 😳
Grey-licious thumbnail
Hi Ramya  .🤗
Good to see some one I know here 
Ramya_98 thumbnail
@Sam-The actor playing Krishna did a great job! As people pointed out here, after seeing SRJ it is difficult to accept any other actor as Krishna but this actor really made me feel for him.
@Kriti-Hello! 🤗
Edited by moonglade - 5 years ago