Episode one : Radha naam Krishna se phele

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi this is Sam here! So watched the first episode. There were so many promos floating everywhere of this show so was compelled to try this out. The promos looked amazing however I had low hopes since well this is another mytho fiction and honestly speaking I have seen so many shows on Krishna but never had soft corner for Radha and Krishna. However that might change from today onwards.
It was such a power pact amazingly directed and such a beautiful episode. First of all the scenario was so pretty. Those sets looked extravagant. The production house sure has spent tons on this one. 
Then coming towards the actors. Radha and Krishna looked so divine together. Both the actors did a great job. Older Radha is so pretty. She looked so divine and you just get the feeling of goddess from her. And then coming to Krishna. The actor was so good. He made me cry through out the episode. The pain he had in his eyes and then his love that shone every time he looked at Radha. Just amazing!  👏 bow down to this actor. 
The best scene was when Radha was feeding him and he was looking at her! The emotions, the turmoil in his heart could been seen in his eyes. His eyes were mirror to his heart. Just amazing. Im going to miss these two. I hope we get them back on screen again.
Overall the episode was so beautifully made. Meaningful and so divine. The best essence was the scene with Radha's name. How taking her name thrice gave peace to a soul. Great portrayal. 
I am so in this ride now. Would love to see the Radha Krishna journey. I hope Im not the only one who has gone all gaga over the first episode. Do share your thoughts. Btw I have said amazing many times cause there is nothing else to explain the episode. It was just amazing. 
Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
I am speechless right now ...such a beautiful Epi with beautifully descried RadhaKrishna ,the musical Journey begin rocking way... 
loved how with panchabhoot ,Radharani adoring Krishna...
the song was so beautiful 
how Krishna was Adoring Radhanrani...its like painting coming Alive ..
taking name of RadheRadhe give person Moksha
Actor did indeed splendid job .their love their pain their agony for separation their longing ...Can't wait for the coming epi n beautiful journey to know more n more of RadhaKrishna...
Viswasruti thumbnail
Awestruck still ! Wonderful episode . Beautifully described the essence of the episode by you! Loved reading it . Thank you.😊 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you.Amazing epi.Saw Himansbu Soni in Buddha zee show liked his performance.More impressed actually bowled over after seeing him as Krishna today.Shivya Pathania.Didnt see her work before.She looked so divine as Radha !!!
The dialouges,sets & the overall feel beautiful.
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
What a fabulous episode!!! Completely bowled over by the acting of the leads. The visual effects added a complete new dimension to the episode and the music literally gave me goosebumps!
Sutapasima thumbnail
Sam since you are from Crazy creative team .. would you like to open the Creations Gallery in this forum ??
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful episode and a wonderful review. Just loved the 1st episode. This will be one of the best mytho shows in history.
Grey-licious thumbnail
Honestly speaking I didn't knew that I'll be even able to connect with them coz for me older krishna is only SRJ but wow these two were just brilliant 
They had set bars for sumedh and Mallika

And everything was so amazing in the first episode
You are not alone m also going gaga over them that I've watched the episode 3 time 
First @6pm on hotstar 2nd live on TV with family and third just now again on hotstar 

And the song Radha Krishna naam was so beautiful ...I so want to download it but I dont think its available for download now
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Honestly speaking I didn't knew that I'll be even able to connect with them coz for me older krishna is only SRJ but wow these two were just brilliant 

They had set bars for sumedh and Mallika

And everything was so amazing in the first episode
You are not alone m also going gaga over them that I've watched the episode 3 time 
First @6pm on hotstar 2nd live on TV with family and third just now again on hotstar 

And the song Radha Krishna naam was so beautiful ...I so want to download it but I dont think its available for download now

I agree.. I had my doubts about the guy playing Krishna, especially after SRJ in Mahabharat. I started watching it only because of Swastik, but, the guy did an excellent job. Loved the episode to the core 👏⭐️
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
The first episode was divine. I specially liked the little gal's explanation on how she was a worm and then turned into a beautiful butterfly after listening to Radhe Radhe chant and then became a human after listening to Radhe Radhe chant again. That scene gave me goosebumps. 

I used to listen to the pravachans of various spiritual gurus on Bhagavat Geeta and Krishna Leela when my mom would watch them. Now I am watching them and slowly I am understanding everything.

This show is truly a must watch for everyone.