Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Loving loving loving it how Anurag-Prerna are taking baby steps towards knowing each other 😳. And as casual as it can be between friends. Now I'm happy that they're not friends already and all the while they've only shared a few hi/hello along with weather report.. πŸ˜‰
Every scene between Erica-Parth are playing in loop for me because I want to get more and more of them.. Liking everything that I see...πŸ₯³

Sanjay as Navin is doing great in the bad guy role.. Prerna may still be in confusion what's with him because he's and elderly person in the Basu family and may not jump into assumption that he has bad intentions.. But I'm waiting for her to sense it sooner and give him back without walking away silently.. 

The pandal is back to its beauty and thanks to Rajesh and team.. πŸ˜‰
The dance is very beautiful.. The women in white and red and the camera top angle give a perfect view of the whole event.. Nice work the technical teamπŸ‘

All the women in the show are beautiful.. Prerna's bhabhi is cute too.. Anjali, what a jalli she is.. She is annoyingly cute.. πŸ˜†

Yawning has become a cute action between them.. Hope to see lot more moments like that with lot more special acts for them to ponder over again and again... πŸ˜³

Moral of the story: A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.. Anu, please take Prerna out for coffee.. πŸ˜³
Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Credit to the Maker πŸ‘
Aren't they cute... 

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One more  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Pic credit goes to maker 

Edited by Suchi_Ejf_fan - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Adorable Anu and Pretty Pre..  😳 Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Adorable Onu and Pretty Pre..  😳

Plz stop writing it as Onu..being a bengali its its ly annoying to me really...
"A" IS NOT "AA" OR "O"
We will write anurag as anurag..not Onurag... O is different letter and A is different letter in bengali too
Edited by bAkChOd.xD - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.xD

"A" IS NOT "AA" OR "O"
We will write anurag as anurag..not Onurag... O is different letter and A is different letter in bengali too

Ok.. thanks for the information.. Will correct it.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Credit to the Maker  πŸ‘

Aren't they cute... 

In the upper half they look like they are taking medsπŸ˜†
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ok.. thanks for the information.. Will correct it.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks..and sorry if i sound rude...in my whole college life i had to endure this nonsense which makes me mad everytime i think of this...and even ekta is showing nonsense like its raining coz maa durga apne sath achhi hawaye leke ati hai rukh badal deti hai and all that nonsense...
the true thing that we believe is something else...it is believed that maa durga is coming her "mayka"(parents home) so shiv is upset and angry coz she is leaving him alone thats why it rains and thunder lightening happens... and thats why we put a picture of lord shiva behind every image sculpture of maa durga and her children cause it is believed that shiv stalks her and is jealous as she is pampered in her mayka with lots of food and clothes πŸ˜†
Edited by bAkChOd.xD - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail

thanks..and sorry if i sound rude...in my whole college life i had to endure this nonsense which makes me mad everytime i think of this...and even ekta is showing nonsense like its raining coz maa durga apne sath achhi hawaye leke ati hai rukh badal deti hai and all that nonsense...
the true thing that we believe is something else...it is believed that maa durga is coming her "mayka"(parents home) so shiv is upset and angry coz she is leaving him alone thats why it rains and thunder lightening happens... and thats why we put a picture of lord shiva behind every image sculpture of maa durga and her children cause it is believed that shiv stalks her and is jealous as she is pampered in her mayka with lots of food and clothes πŸ˜†

That's ok..No problem.. The moment you jumped on it I realized that it's been a piled up emotion πŸ˜‰
I like the sound of O while calling Anurag.. I have liked the sound of ever since I heard it in Tere liye.. Taani and her mother call Harshad like that.. That sounds very endearing and special..😳

Regarding the story behind Durga pooja.. That's a good one and scary too, to know that Lord Shiva too takes down to stalking his dear wifey.. πŸ˜†
Again learnt another thing about our country's diversity and  different reasons of the same festivals.. In South we celebrate Navaratri during this time celebrating Goddess Lakshmi, Saraswati and Parvathi and their various forms for 9 days.. And the last day Vijayadasami where we have Mahishasuramardhini where Durga kills the demon symbolizing the evil being burnt or destructed.. And a new series of festivals start..πŸ˜ƒ
vani.jug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

"A" IS NOT "AA" OR "O"

Hey I have a genuine question about this. Why does it sound like some of the characters are saying "Onurag" instead of Anurag? I always here this constant "O" sound for "A" words in TV shows with Bengali characters. I've never been to Bengal or met a Bengali person in real life so idk if this is just a TV thing or if there's any truth to it.