The Beginning of a Tragic Tale- Ep 2

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
So, today's episode was fire! Literally😆
First things first, the man shown in the precap (Mohini's sworn brother), is he the one who threw the cigarette aka Mahishasur?

Coming to the episode, it was totally OTT but I loved it nonetheless. It was a fast episode, the pandal catches fire, everyone rushes out, Anurag runs inside heroically to save the chunri, Prerna Anurag save each other, sparks fly. Straightforward episode so I will just jump into the highlights.

Anurag ran inside to save the chunri for his mother but stayed inside for Prerna. I believe this symbolises the importance these women will hold in his life in the future. For his mother, he will be willing to walk into fire and for the woman he'll love, he will be willing to die. It simply means he will do anything if it comes to these women. 

Then, the pillar falling on Maa. Prerna rushes to save the idol and Anurag rushes to save Prerna. What it symbolises, in my eyes, that Anurag will regard Prerna higher than his God. I know it seems too dramatic but that's what I felt as I watched the scene play.

Finally, the chunri falling on them and the unexpected rain. The whole scene summed up their tragic love story in minutes. When they will be together, there will be chaos all around (fire)  but their love will live as they receive God's blessing(rains). And once they separate, it will leave everything destroyed around them. They will be unharmed themselves but their surroundings will be burned to ashes.

Precap: The creepy Mama is here! For a second I thought it's Mr Bajaj because of the age difference but whew! That guy is a great actor though😆
Edited by SanyaEterna - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This analysis is A1
I felt the same way about everything including the OTT part but Prerna and Anurag look so good together! And I noticed the symbolism too, you put into words so beautifully!
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmm i would say today episode was ok ok ...however parth and Erica s trying to give best but then story should be worth...m sry today episode ws like my watching movie and the money transfer omg ..omg I want that service too..

Anurag mom was acting fake really...m sry to say but woh natural nhi tha
aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I love their chemistry in today's episode
I know it wasn't that lovey-dovy scene but still I love them..., they are going to rock as prerana and anurag... I am already wishing... they wouldn't separate...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If we're talking symbolisims and stuff then I've noticed one too lol. So in the promo unlike the old KZK, Prerna walks away instead of anurag. She constantly turns and looks back and but never comes back while even if anurag doesn't look at her, he keeps still. That whole train part of the promo had anurag standing still as well and prerna only turning back once she realizes that her dupatta aka her love and everything that a dupatta means is flying towards him. then in the first episode too, while doing the pooja, once prerna realizes that she is standing next to anurag, she takes her hands out and leaves. Anurag though doesn't hesitate to do the pooja with her if need be. There's also the whole thing if 'khuddari' in the first episode so i think mostly prerna wouldn't want to marry Anurag will be because of her dad's izzat. The way she looked at in today's episode's end showed that even though she doesn't care much, she will stand by her father when need be. plus the whole thing with prerna saying in the end that she and anurag will never be together hits the nail that prerna would take super long to probably confess her love to him and wouldn't go towards anurag even when he is willing to accept her. obviously the whole they won't end up together part is already known but this story can do a lot if they show restraint in the love of the leads adn them being around each other while leading separate lives but shiz is going to go down after max three to four months and none of this will matter lol.
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DAMN this analysis is pretty on point!!! 👏 I wasn't even thinking about the symbolism (minus the laal dupatta and lovvve) but wow.. the way you wrote about Anu going into the fire for his mum, staying for Prerna- the significance, that hit me when reading man! 😭 Edited by -JollyJabeen-JB - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post with interesting pov.. Yet to catch up on the episode.. Thanks for setting the dramatic context which will help me ignore all that and focus on Anurag-Prerna..  😳 Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago
Sassii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well done Sanya . Your analysis is awesome . You describe all the drama in a very sweet word . It's so good to read it . And I totally agree with yours symbolism details .
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant analysis. You make me want to watch the show even knowing what transpires
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful analysis, specially the symbolisms⭐️  i personally like all symbolisms in Indian shows😆 .  Here Anu and Prerna, in tough times they are together .. when they need each other they are there for each other, like in fire, they saved each other ... but when it rained and the fire  is set off, when the turmoil is gone, when problems are solved they walk away from each other ...they went back to their families .
so the fire bandha turned out to be a creepy maama of Anu 😕