Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Brilliant analysis. You make me want to watch the show even knowing what transpires

😆Haha, thanks! That's good thing na, for TRPs😉
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

wonderful analysis, specially the symbolisms⭐️  i personally like all symbolisms in Indian shows😆 .  Here Anu and Prerna, in tough times they are together .. when they need each other they are there for each other, like in fire, they saved each other ... but when it rained and the fire  is set off, when the turmoil is gone, when problems are solved they walk away from each other ...they went back to their families .
so the fire bandha turned out to be a creepy maama of Anu 😕

Thank you😃

Personally, I am a huge fan of symbolism and find it everywhere, even if it is not there😆

You are right, they will always be there to save each other but in the end, will go there separate ways!
Edited by SanyaEterna - 5 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

Correct buddy now m thinking let's wait n watch 

👍🏼
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoanyaxo

He jumped into the fire for his mother. When Prerna tries to reason with him, he shook her away. But he went back again for Prerna. I definitely think he might do things to please his mom hurting Prerna in the process. But he will also try to solve their issues or so is my wishful thinking so that we get a lot of intense AnuPre. 

But all that aside after the things are sorted they parted their ways and went back to their respective families. This makes me think may be even in the show though they might face fights together but at the end of the day they will stand separated by their families somehow and that they won't be together. 

Right. He will do anything for his mother but will also try that Prerna isn't hurt in the process. But I feel like because of this, Prerna ussey door chali jayegi. I am pretty sure we will get a LOT of angst in this love story😆

Yup, in the end, even after fighting every chaos they will be not together and that's why I am afraid to ship them😆 Most of the times my ships don't sail and they drown so this time I am being careful😭
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Right. He will do anything for his mother but will also try that Prerna isn't hurt in the process. But I feel like because of this, Prerna ussey door chali jayegi. I am pretty sure we will get a LOT of angst in this love story 😆

Yup, in the end, even after fighting every chaos they will be not together and that's why I am afraid to ship them😆 Most of the times my ships don't sail and they drown so this time I am being careful😭

When they do fall for each other they should play Maa da Laadla Bigaad Gaya 😆
I'm still gonna ship it  there's too much chemistry to ignore😆
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bang on!!! You have poined out the today's episide so beautifuly and your analysis is to the point!!!Edited by RJ1234 - 5 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: RJ1234

Bang on!!! You have poined out the tiday's episide so beautifuly and your analysis is to the point!!!

Aww thanks😆