The background music and trp game

Posted: 5 years ago
Show is going to get gud trp😆 my.mom is one of trp aunties. I asked why r u watching it again. She said even if it is the same story she will watch. Ekta well done with promotion😆
N I really liked they kept the background music of prerna anurag same. Like that classic one for prerna. Brought so many memories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Haha... Too much nostalgia.. every one in my family is watching though they don't like the female lead's acting.
I guess first week TRP wil hit 3😆
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Trp will definitely be good.All ekta shows get good trps and this is the 2nd season of an iconic show.
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It was definetly unique😊 i m sure their chemistry gonna work-out..hope it will rock trp charts 😃

Edited by rupinr - 5 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Trp will definitely be good.All ekta shows get good trps and this is the 2nd season of an iconic show.

well, actually last few Ekta shows on Star Plus were total disasters ðŸ˜† 

This will definitely get good opening TRP, but after a month or so nobody knows what is going to happen. 
Star plus n ekta has iconic relations. They gave her platform n she gave them three most successful shows of all time alomg with kbc which made star plus the top channel. Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This show will be in top5
No matter how much I hate Ekta but the fact that she knows her game pretty well can't be denied. Some will be watching the show for nostalgia, some will watch for parth-erica and some will watch to know who is komolika😆 no wonder she kept it a suspense...she knew this will create a huge curiosity😆
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely, it will get good trp. Many people are just watching to know how she is gonna present the same story and she is doing a good job till now. 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

well, actually last few Ekta shows on Star Plus were total disasters  😆 

This will definitely get good opening TRP, but after a month or so nobody knows what is going to happen. 

Which ekta shows flopped?
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the use of classic old bgm a bit jazzed up to fit the new season, it defo added some magic. So nostalgic watching this with all my family, some how kzk has hate and love relationship with my family especially males in my family they are like i don't like it but still watch it ðŸ˜Ž