Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

Definitely, it will get good trp. Many people are just watching to know how she is gonna present the same story and she is doing a good job till now. 

I have to give it too ekta. She gives same story again n again and it still works
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

well, actually last few Ekta shows on Star Plus were total disasters  ๐Ÿ˜† 

This will definitely get good opening TRP, but after a month or so nobody knows what is going to happen. 

I m not sure which shows you're referring to. YHM got pretty decent numbers when it was in its prime. I dunno bout QKR though 
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

I have to give it too ekta. She gives same story again n again and it still works

It's the treatment of the subject that matters. The same happens with Gul Khan's formula stories be it GHSP IPKKND or QH. It's the  same story presented in a diff way 
adityarox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanaya-hi-Rani

I m not sure which shows you're referring to. YHM got pretty decent numbers when it was in its prime. I dunno bout QKR though

pardes me hai mera dil,chandra nandini,kuch toh hai tere mere darmiya,nach baliye 7 almost all shows r flop which r launched after Yhm...QKR get good trps considering weekend 7pm slot
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: adityarox

pardes me hai mera dil,chandra nandini,kuch toh hai tere mere darmiya,nach baliye 7 almost all shows r flop which r launched after Yhm...QKR get good trps considering weekend 7pm slot

CN was  a rip off of JA. Its no wonder it flopped. PMHMD literally had no story AFAIK. NB was a diff PH right? When did it go the EK way? IDK bout Darmiyaan.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CN was  a rip off of JA. Its no wonder it flopped. PMHMD literally had no story AFAIK. NB was a diff PH right? When did it go the EK way? IDK bout Darmiyaan.

Yup as adityarox said, after YHM which is definitely a big hit, hardly any shows are clicking. And looks like the quality of her shows is on a downward trend after YHM. Her ZeeTv shows get good TRP somehow, God knows how ๐Ÿ˜†
cutebaby10 thumbnail
I don't like it it is same as old one i find it boring not going to watch it i watched today episode don't like it.
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's the treatment of the subject that matters. The same happens with Gul Khan's formula stories be it GHSP IPKKND or QH. It's the  same story presented in a diff way 

This is something I really wanna know that how does the Indian tv audience buy the same repetitive story??๐Ÿ˜• moreover in some cases even the scenes are the same...like I saw a scene of IB that day and the exact scene was there in IPKKND, moreover all the Male characters arnav, shivaay and asad were eachother's replica๐Ÿ˜•
Same goes for Ekta...some of her old shows were really good, I really liked yhm and pavitra Rishta (initial days) but none of her current shows, ESPECIALLY the zee tv ones, make sense to me๐Ÿ˜• but nevertheless they are trp toppers๐Ÿ˜† still kzk created a huge buzz and ekta's strategies usually doesn't fail, like the audience eats whatever she puts in their mouth, so hopefully they will digest this one too at least it should be yummy
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

This is something I really wanna know that how does the Indian tv audience buy the same repetitive story?? ๐Ÿ˜• moreover in some cases even the scenes are the same...like I saw a scene of IB that day and the exact scene was there in IPKKND, moreover all the Male characters arnav, shivaay and asad were eachother's replica๐Ÿ˜•
Same goes for Ekta...some of her old shows were really good, I really liked yhm and pavitra Rishta (initial days) but none of her current shows, ESPECIALLY the zee tv ones, make sense to me๐Ÿ˜• but nevertheless they are trp toppers๐Ÿ˜† still kzk created a huge buzz and ekta's strategies usually doesn't fail, like the audience eats whatever she puts in their mouth, so hopefully they will digest this one too at least it should be yummy

This is the motto of our entertainment industry jo ekbaar Chalta hain woh barbar Chalta hain. All of EK's shows have been each others  rip offs.  Kasturi was made on the lines of KTH initial track while Kasamh se mirrored KZK's storyline. Kasam was a 100% copy of KDMHMD while CN was a rip off of JA and the list is endless. GK figured if I could use antagonist romantic leads then why not do it for all of the shows and slowly and subtly she started copying the scenes also. Similar reason stands for EK too. Also good creatives often have a fall out with their PHs leading to a dearth of talent thus forcing them to copy their earlier work and since its basically the product of the PH itself, there is no plagiarism or infringement. I say this from experience. I interned as a CV once for EK back in the day for a few months.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Yup as adityarox said, after YHM which is definitely a big hit, hardly any shows are clicking. And looks like the quality of her shows is on a downward trend after YHM. Her ZeeTv shows get good TRP somehow, God knows how ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes pardes darmiya all these flopped I forgot about these shows.