Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

OMGEE
She still getting sentenced for murder ans still Kabir is rescuing her !!
Is he out of his ming saving a criminal ??
What kind of a weak hero does this ?? If some one asks you to do anything by swearing on holy quoran will you even commit sin for it ?? Whill you save a criminal ?? Will you put the lives of others in danger ?? Will you even break the law ??

Dimaag kharaab ho gaya mera allah

Bachao allah

Raham karo allaah !!

His principals only work on Zara . He made a promise to his babhi Jaan
Even when he was fighting his own conscience sounded like he was trying to persuade himself that he is forced to do this to save a life. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt he is thinking she was forced to do so but still at the end of the day she shouldn't get off Scott free taking someone's life is not a small matter no matter what the reason is.
Kabeer is always blind but this has gone way to far not questioning his intelligence now I'm sure he has non! How can a person not be able to use his own brain at all. Always pushed around by anyone and everyone except Zara that is with her it's zid . He will never let her have her way
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

We all know the sentence won't be carried out he will take her back to India to torture Zara and us in the process

Yeah a psycho obsessive murderer. Zara will fight with Rukh for Kabir. Shahbaz and Zeenat will ask for equal time. 
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yeah a psycho obsessive murderer. Zara will fight with Rukh for Kabir. Shahbaz and Zeenat will ask for equal time.

I'm thinking they will try to kick her out completely as she already has two talaqs . Shahbaz was already against their remarriage. Now he will try to stop it all together claiming family prestige or something dumb like that but then again maybe Ruku's murder conviction will turn even shahbaz against her many possibilities up for grabs only common factor is ruku is here to stay Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Lets wait n watch how low they stoop 
Dont feel like updating or watching tonight ๐Ÿ˜’
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Lets wait n watch how low they stoop

Dont feel like updating or watching tonight๐Ÿ˜’

Gotta say although the story is as dumb as can be the performance is amazing !
Unfortunately actors and actresses who chose to work for zeetv have to be prepared to preform parts even they think is stupid .
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well even if Kabeer married Rukhsar, he can divorce her right away ryte when she is out of the jail?!  Ughhh Upcoming episodes are going to be cringy af. Seriously why am I so addicted to this show๐Ÿ˜ก
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica13

Well even if Kabeer married Rukhsar, he can divorce her right away ryte when she is out of the jail?! Ughhh Upcoming episodes are going to be cringy af. Seriously why am I so addicted to this show๐Ÿ˜ก

He can divorce her anytime but will he? This is gonna be a long guilt trip . Ruksaar has always been craxyvabout kabeer they can claim that she is in this state because of him and since he listens and follows everyone blindly they will easily control him .
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica13

Well even if Kabeer married Rukhsar, he can divorce her right away ryte when she is out of the jail?!  Ughhh Upcoming episodes are going to be cringy af. Seriously why am I so addicted to this show๐Ÿ˜ก

even I ask myself... WHY ?? why ??๐Ÿ˜ก
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

even I ask myself... WHY ?? why ??๐Ÿ˜ก

Because it's like a train wreck you see it coming but still your paralyzed and can't look away ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Curiosity is what kills the cat.
Ruku on the brain ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago