Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
May be the qazi is fake. Ruksar might have bribed him n this can nullify the marriage. I'm being too wishful huh!!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Kabir really marrying Rukhsar. ðŸ¤¢

Nikah in jail... ðŸ˜’ followed by SR.

Stupid track. 

ruku is hard to tolerate int he same screen ad Zabir . 

sanjana_89 thumbnail
What happened?i have also read that iddat is 4 months 10 days and how come it is 3 months 25 days?Didn't get it.Can some explain.Is it different in differnt countries?
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_89

What happened?i have also read that iddat is 4 months 10 days and how come it is 3 months 25 days?Didn't get it.Can some explain.Is it different in differnt countries?

No sweetheart either the writers are dumb or the imam is a fake for accepting it sounds like kabeer was too engrossed in calling Zara he wasn't paying attention.
I need to leave here before I go crazy will come back once I can actually see the episode
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

No sweetheart either the writers are dumb or the imam is a fake for accepting it sounds like kabeer was too engrossed in calling Zara he wasn't paying attention.
I need to leave here before I go crazy will come back once I can actually see the episode

Looks like this is going to be a long track. They are going to stretch this thing as far as possible. I still feel Kabeer won't let Rukhsar come close to him cause if he does there is no point of Zara fighting for this marriage anymore. Cv's are messing up big time. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: beastmaster

Brace yourselves for the upcoming Ruksar pregnancy track guys. Idat is over there is no easy way out of this for us now.

my next update will be brief ...like today's or even briefer 
detailed update when ruku is out ðŸ˜¡
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

my next update will be brief ...like today's or even briefer
detailed update when ruku is out😡

🤗 thank you Suta much sweetheart for even writing this hard to focus when you want to break the screen.
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The CVs need to do their research properly... In the Quraan it clearly states :

And (as for) those of you who die and leave wives behind, they should keep themselves in waiting for four months and ten days; then when they have fully attained their term, there is no blame on you for what they do for themselves in a lawful manner; and Allah is aware of what you do. [al-Baqarah 2:234]

so how can her  iddat be over in 3 months woman hasn't even been married for that long...cvs lost the plot.

This is a loophole and only hope is Zara to see this and get them both out of the mess.

Houstonmom thumbnail
Finally watched this ...
Call me crazy but it definitely looks like this mess is someone's plan that ruksaar has no idea about 😕 .
Lots of questions came up as Watched this episode

1) if hamdan was murders 3 months and 25 days ago why is everyone including his family just learning about it now after her she is about to have her death sentence carried out . Why didn't she call almost 4 months ago ? Was she even married then?
2) they focused on kabeers henna but his hand doesn't have a ring did they never have one or is it because of the talaq?
3) the error in idda imam looks like a fraud along with the insistent inspector    ðŸ˜¡ .
4) when the guy told Zara to pray as she will soon lose someone dear again went back to is she still married or not? To me it means that even if she is still in idda for the second talaq time will run out before it gets revoked meaning ruksaar won't be the second wife she will be the only wife . Shahbaz hates her and this is the perfect way for him to get rid of her.
No offense to anyone but get used to me calling him idiot as his new name from now on!
Idiot even fought his own conscience for the murderer! He chose the murderer who should have been punished from the time she attempted to murder Zara over his so called love. To save her life because he promised her evil witch of a sister . Since when did standing up for wrong trump people who are supposed to be dear to him . Good luck to him when he has to look into Zara's eyes and explain to her how while she was doing everything she can to save Zeenet and praying for ruksaar who is wrong !!!
He was marrying ruksaar because he promised Zeenet. Yes he swore over the Quran but ruksaar is a killer!!!! He could have fasted three days and let the murderer get her deserved punishment!
The conscience mentioned get ready for a Tuffaan boy is that an understatement more like get ready for hell on earth because same way she murdered hamdan she won't think twice about moving Zara or anyone else that stand in her way . As for his tears when Zara finally reached him just save it! Arrogant kabeer who is never wrong and fought even his conscience made his choice . Don't be shocked when he blames her for everything that happened because she wasn't picking up is call !
Ok done with my rant now 😆
Stalling the wedding asking for water then looking crazy when he refused it was hilarious.
Last two episodes barely had any content stretching this dumb enterance of ruksaar to the breaking point.Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
All authencity lost ..
CVS have not done homework properly 
They show what they want to in the name of entertainment ðŸ˜’