Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chichi220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Pls pls update u r my only hope yr updates make me day...dont know when this tortoureous track of isa will end
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Umm ... So they are husband and wife surely Zara didn't want that but she has become so distant like she lacks in emotions too ...

I don't think she would be returning abroad soon or I don't know she could be in India too... thinking what would be happen at hospital now what she's going to talk with her mother?
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls pls update.. need a different start than the one on air now... pls pls update!!!
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YAY!!! Thank you for updating... loving the story... literally on the edge of my seat to know what happened in the past...
happydays30 thumbnail
Nice update
Kabeer trying best to convience zara, but she nowhere near to his words or actions
Eager to know wat made zara change to this extend when they r friends in childhood
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The suspense is building up, what did Kabeer do to deserve Zara's ire?
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The curiosity to know more and more about what happened exactly in past grows with reading how they were in past?

Was it just because they were married? Surely she didn't dream of getting married and even if it was forced I Doubt there's more to it for being so distant and change now towards her family... They have Hurt her it's clear but how and why that's the question...

I don't think she will be going to abroad anytime soon maybe she have to get settled here at last... Meanwhile she's in medical field would like to know what's Kabeer doing in his career?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 4

great that Shahbaz is honoring his condition! Kabeer should have listened to his dad! 

Past 

Zara and Kabeer were so friendly! what happened to them?

Salma and Kaber share a fabulous bond! liked that he feeds Salma! eager to know why Zara hates Kabeer and his family! 

Iqbal seems nice! love his name for her! Zozo suits her! 

great that Zara will now be interning! 

what happened that day? was the marriage the reason for Zara's anger and hatred? I feel that there is more!

sad seeing Salma unhappy! 

liked Kabeer's determination to make things right! will he be successful?

he has a tough task ahead! but with Zara being around he it will make things a bit easier! 

aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I LOVED ITT! AGAIN!!
I love how stubborn kabeer is, he isnt going to leave her alone.
I really want to know what happened in those 5 years which made zara so cold and angry