Ishq Subhan Allah

~~Sirf Mohabbat~~ Chapter 10 pg 8|| 31st August

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Prologue

"Amma..." Zara murmured crossing the threshold ofher home which she'd walked away from 5 years ago.

Salma looked over her shoulder and hurried over embracingher daughter tightly. "Zara... teri abba... teri abba..." she sobbedshaking violently.

Zara wrapped her arms around her mother and the emptinessof her father's loss washed over her, tears slipped down her cheeks andtogether both mother and daughter crouched down and cried together.

"Salma bhabhi, khana aake kha le" Ayesha approachedher pressing her hand on her shoulder. When Salma didn't reply, she looked overat Zara who'd sat leaning against the wall cuddling her knees, "Zara bete,tum toh aake kha lo" she suggested.

Zara didn't respond, she was too lost in her thoughts.

Abba iss duniya sechale gaye aur woh mujhse khafa te...

Main maafi bhi nahimaang saki.

Zara pressed her hands to her face and sobbed.

"Kabeer, agaye tum loug" Ayesha glanced over.

"Ji ammi..." he paused and noticed a familiarface huddled in the corner crying. He returned his attention to his mother asshe started saying something.

"Kabeer, tumhari chachi kuch nahi kha rahi hai"Ayesha pointed.

"Aap khana laa dijiye yahan, main khila detahoon" Kabeer answered, Ayesha smiled patting his cheek and left the room. Kabeercrouched down in front of Salma.

"Chachi humare taraf dekhiye" he took her handsinto his and squeezed.

"Kabeer, tera chacha kahan hai?" Salma questioned."Tera chacha kahan hai? Wapas lekar aaya haina?"

"Chachi..." Kabeer sighed heavily.

"Nahi... nahi sunna mujhe" Salma released hishand shaking her head.

Kabeer gathered Salma in his arms as she sobbed loudly,he patted his hand over her back in an attempt to soothe her and she clutchedonto him tightly.

Ayesha returned with a plate and Salma had seemed to calmdown considerably, Kabeer thanked his mother and helped Salma eat a few bites.When she refused to have anymore, Kabeer agreed and made her drink some water.

Ayesha then suggested to Salma, they go and pray for Salma'shusband which she'd agreed and followed her out of t he room.

"Bhai, chachi bohut udaas hai" Alina commented.

"Hmm..." Kabeer nodded sadly.

"Kabeer, tumhare liye khana lao?" Zeenat asked enteringthe room.

"Nahi bhabhi, hume abhi nahi khana" Kabeerreplied.

Zeenat nodded and approached Zara gently, she touched herknee. "Zara, khana lao tumhare liye?" she asked.

Zara who'd been staring ahead blankly focused on thewoman in front of her. She instantly frowned and pushed Zeenat's hand away."Don't touch me" she stood abruptly stalking out of the room not evennoticing anyone else in the room.

Kabeer who'd watched silently pondered over Zara'sbehaviour, "Bhabhi, don't think so much. She's probably just reallyupset" he said. Zeenat nodded then told Alina to come and eat with them.

Zara moved around the house she'd once called home andcame across the bedroom which she'd once stayed in, she entered looking aroundand realised her parents had not changed a single thing. She knew then theywere waiting for her return. The thought itself punctured her heart, just thethought of her father waiting for her made her crumble down onto her knees... 

Here I come with another story ðŸ˜†
I'm currently avoiding ISA given the story line right now and distracting myself by writing on a Zara and Kabeer story that I am going to pretend exists to escape the stupid ongoing track. 
I hope you'll like this story. ðŸ˜³

Index

Chapter 1 - Scroll down!

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Edited by SweetIndulgence - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 1 

It had been two weeks since the death of her father, Zara had spent most of her time with her mother, Salma had clutched onto Zara as if she were a life line and with the help of their relatives she was slowly picking herself up but it killed her every single day waking up to an empty bed.

Zara though spent her time with her mother, she was oblivious to her family and friends surrounding her, she was seemingly lost in her thoughts. She ignored them for the most part, she did not acknowledge their existence and it was slowly hurting the family members.

This had not gone unnoticed by Salma.

"Zara bete... Zeenat tumse kuch puch rahi hai?" Salma touched her daughter's shoulder.

Zara looked at her mother then at the woman who'd held out a plate of food.  

"Kuch aur chahiye, Zara?" Zeenat repeated assuming she had not heard.

"Yes, stay away from me" Zara stood.

"Zara!" Salma straightened holding Zara's arm firmly. "Kaise baat kar rahi ho apni bhabhi se" she raised her voice.

"Woh meri bhabhi nahi hai" Zara argued.

"Teri chacha ke bahu hain" Salma reminded pointing to Shahbaz. "Kashaan ke begum hai" she gestured to Kashaan. "Aur teri..."

"Amma" Zara warned. "Kuch aur mat kahiye" she stated firmly. "Do hafte hogaya hai, main wapas UK jaa rahi hoon" she informed leaving the room.

"Wapas..." Salma whispered and turned hurrying behind Zara.

"Salma" Ayesha called out and followed.

"Wapas matlab?" Salma questioned holding Zara's arm.

"Amma, I only came back for abba" she replied.

"Aur main?" Salma cried. "Main yahan akeli ho jaungi".

"Toh aap mere saat chaliye" Zara suggested. "Main yahan nahi rahungi" she shook her head.

"Zara..." Salma gasped. "Aise mat kaho bete. Main tumhare begair marr jaungi".

Zara smiled sadly, "5 years ago, you didn't think like that when you asked me to leave".

"Zara" Salma blinked unable to believe this was her young innocent child. "Tab ki baat..."

"Nahi amma, nothing has changed" she responded shaking her head.

Salma inhaled sharply unable to take the accusatory eyes that were focused on her, she pressed her hand to her heart feeling as if someone had gripped her heart and squeezed until it burst, she collapsed.

"Amma" Zara crouched down in a panic. "Call the ambulance" she called out.

~~~

Zara gripped the edge of the chair as she waited patiently, she ignored the impatient pacing of her uncle and didn't bother acknowledging anyone else.

She turned her head watching a doctor walk through the glass doors and approaching them, she stood. "How is she?"

"You are?"

"Zara Siddiqui, she's my mother" Zara introduced. "Is she going to be okay?"

"Ms Siddiqui, your mother suffered a heart attack"

"Angina or Non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction or ST segment elevation myocardial infarction?"

The doctor looked at her curiously, "Are you a doctor?"

"I've finished medical school recently, which one is it?" she questioned.

"Non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction" he replied. "The blood supply had been blocked and given the stress, it overworked which led to the heart attack" he informed. "I'll be taking your mother in for a Coronary angiography so we can determine where exactly is the blockage and see what is the best treatment for her" he continued. "It shouldn't take more than an hour. After that you should be able to see her".

"Okay" Zara nodded, he smiled and walked through the double doors.

Zara sighed returning to her chair and slumped down.

"Zara bete, would you like a coffee or tea?" Ayesha asked as Kabeer and Kashaan were going to bring some hot drinks for everyone.

"I respect and thank you for being there for my amma, but chachi please don't speak to me" Zara said without even looking at her once.

"Yakeen nahi hota ke tum mere bhai ke beti ho" Shahbaz said firmly narrowing his eyes.

Zara ignored his response and pulled her phone out from her jeans pocket.

The family members were certainly taken aback seeing such a different side to Zara, they knew she was upset over what happened 5 years ago however they didn't think she'd be so cold and rude towards everyone.

"Iss ladki ki jurrat toh dekhe..." Zeenat whispered to her husband. "Yeh Irfan chachu ke beti hain?" she questioned. Kashaan unfortunately nodded.

Kabeer looked at Zara feeling disgusted at her behaviour with his family, but he didn't say anything right now given the current situation. He told Kashaan he'd get the drinks and walked away before he loses his temper.

Zara stood walking away silently as her phone rang, "Hey".

"Hey back, how are you?" Iqbal softly asked.

"I don't know" Zara shrugged moving to a quiet corner and continued speaking. "I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be feeling. I was hoping to return by the end of this week but amma had a heart attack".

"Shit. Is aunty okay?"

"They're running some tests then decide what's best method of treatment" she replied. "I just want to come home" she sighed heavily.

"You want some company?"

"What? You're going to come all the way to India for me?" she giggled.

"Just ask and you'll find me there" he grinned.

"Thanks Iqbal, but I think I'd be okay. I'm hoping I'd be able to convince amma to come with me. That would be the best solution".

"Check with the doctor if she's going to be able to travel" he suggested.

"Yeah, I'll be checking that out first, I know she wouldn't be allowed to travel for at least a month so I may have to hang back for a month to be with her" she said with reluctance. "Can you speak to Saira and let her know whats going on. I'll try calling her but given she's away at medical camp, I don't think I'd be able to reach her before you".

"Yeah sure" Iqbal assured.

"Anyway, I'll speak to you later" she said bidding him bye and cut the call. She moved away and came to a sudden halt gasping as she nearly bumped into Kabeer who was holding a cup holder with hot drinks in.

"That was close" Kabeer commented with a small smile.

Zara scowled and started walking in the same direction.

"Zara" Kabeer called to her hoping to speak to her before she returned to the waiting area.

"Don't" Zara glanced over her shoulder narrowing her eyes. "I don't want to speak to you or any of your family members".

"You're probably forgetting that they are your family members. Tumhare abba humare abbu ke bade bhai hai" he reminded. "Aur Zara, shayad tum bhool rahe ho ke tumhara ek aur rishta hai humare ghar se. Tum hamare ghar ki bahu ho, meri biwi ho".

Zara clenched her fists by her sides, "Kabeer Ahmed, I am not tied to any of you. Not your family or you. Main uss nikah ko manti nahi hoon aur na kabhi manungi" she stated firmly then stalked away without a glance. Kabeer grated his teeth watching her retreating back, he closed his eyes inhaling sharply gathering himself together and returned to the waiting area.

If you are enjoying, please do hit the like and comment. 

It would mean a lot to me to know your thoughts on story line ðŸ˜³ 

Edited by LilMissBossy - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm excited that you started this...

I'm just not in the mood to read anything closely to the ISA current track! 

Looks interesting now that we know that they have a history and of course are related.. 

Initially I assumed it to be simply a family relation...

Really eager to see how the Iqbal character plays out and how Kabir (if he does manage to) win back Zara! 

Update soon! 
Edited by Chillichick - 5 years ago
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The story line is so exciting. I wonder why she is behaving so rudely . What's the reason behind it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon .
runisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now Im asking are you a doctor??
Btw whenever I start to read your story I alwz imagine the maaneet and zabeer at the same time dont know why

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow another ZaBeer story! congrats! ðŸ˜Š

Lovely banner! ðŸ˜ƒ
khwaishfan thumbnail
Prologue

Intriguing...

where was Zara these 5 years? eager to know why she left.

sad seeing Salma and Zara's condition!! feeling for Zara more as she did not have an opportunity to seek forgiveness from her dad.

at least Kabeer was able to get Salma to eat something! 

great that Kabeer defended Zara! I felt she was rude to Zeenath! 

Finally Zara breaks down! 

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Chapter 1

why is Zara so aloof towards her family members?

cannot understand that despite what happened, Zara wants to go back to UK! what about her mom?

why was Zara told to leave my her mom? seems like there was no communication after Zara left?

oh no Salma suffered a heart attack! great that Zara managed to complete her medical studies! 

who is Iqbal to Zara? 

glad Kabeer confronted Zara!! 

wow Zara and Kabeer are married! never expected that!! how and why did they get married?

eager to see how the story unfolds!

chichi220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for your update
Edited by chichi220 - 5 years ago
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving it!! Pls continue..