Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Not sure bt I read somewhere that they are considering Hiten Tejwani for the role of Mr. Bajaj. Hiten's a wonderful actor, bt not sure hw his vhemistry with Erica wd be.πŸ˜• Edited by jhankarbeats87 - 5 years ago
i can just wish all d best to poor guy who is going to play the role of legendary actor🀑
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Not sure bt I read somewhere that they are considering Hiten Tejwani for the role of Mr. Bajaj. Hiten's a wonderful actor, bt not sure hw his vhemistry with Erica wd be. πŸ˜•

I seriously don't want Hiten here. He's been working with Ekta from.so long. I personally think they will not look well. I want someone fresh. πŸ˜ƒ
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I heard a rumour that it's Iqbal Khan. He'd be a good choice for Bajaj in my opinion. 
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bring ronit now his age will support him now also those days he acted aged but he can be himself
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Barun sobti name is also coming but I don't want him to play Mr bajaj..
Hiten ke chances jyda hai
naz1312 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really don't want Hiten his time his gone 😑 Ronit will be perfect but I'm sure ekta won't repeat him
[-:(] Iqbal or Barun will be better choice
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiten or Iqbal. But this time I dont want Bajaj to have 3 adult kids. Maybe one small kid of 6-7 years old is enough
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hiten Tejwani was already a part of KZK1. He played Anurag after plastic surgery. He was Anurag till the last episode after Cezzene Khan left so it would kinda look extra lame if he comes back to play Mr.Bajaj in KZK2.
I think Rishabh Bajaj is a strong character. Erica and Parth are currently in their prime. Ronit Roy was also in his prime during Kasauti. And Kasauti was his shot to fame back then so they need an actor who is good but also in their prime. Hiten is past that stage. I think Barun denied being a part of Kasauti already or television as of now. Iqbal is a good choice but again, he is not in his prime. 
Edited by Cookies.. - 5 years ago