Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
How will be hussain kuwajerwala as bajaj?I would love to see him in grey character bajaj is initially grey.
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would prefer rohit roy..he is gud actor ...I will pull the role ...what say
Latas thumbnail
Mr. Bajaj was the star of KZK...Ronit wow...rocked..still no one to beat him in Indian TV as the hottest old man at 60 with salt and pepper haired look...this would be a tough one for any actor to come close to him.
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ronit Roy is the one and only Rishabh Bajaj .. 
Personally, l wouldn't want this character to be reprised in Kasauti reboot but if Mr.Bajaj really needed for the show, then I would prefer an intense a actor (not just popular face) for the role...

Someone like Rajeev Khandelwal or Sharad Kelkar or Rohit Khurana... 

priya185 thumbnail
hiten iqbal or barun 
i think barun looks young
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I prefer Barun to play the Mr. Bajaj!!
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be there won't be a mr.bajaj this time.I haven't seen much of the 2000 KZK but from what I have seen prerna had some real feelings for mr bajaj(even if her 'soulmate' was anurag) and made a life with him too.Other heroines of ekta kapoor of that time chose love and happiness with other men too (kashish piyush,kripa and some man whose name I don't know) but these days our heroines don't do that,they stick with the main lead regardless of how much he wrongs them.These days it's all about having feelings for only one person.Perhaps today the audience won't accept such a female lead either.
So,may be there won't be a mr. bajaj,even if there will be one may be it will be short role like ekta had intended for 2000 KZK or the feelings will be completely one sided from mr. bajaj's side.