Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Cruiser, Sach mein chale gaye kya? It is as funny and real as it comes. Hopefully, Vijay will come up with something less annoying thing. 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Cruiser Ji ... am not a part of BB forum ..dont follow that show on TV either .. 
I got the link to your thread from VB's thread .

I do live updating in at least 6-7 forums n this CAPTCHA thing slows me down frustratingly .

I loved your post n the way you infused  humour into your frustrations is really creditable ...

Had detailed discussions with concerned DT/Admins some time back ...they refused to take it  down any time soon   ... n this robot is here to stay ...and it will take 2-3 yrs for the programme to get used to the regular active members and it will by itself accept their human status n stop asking for verifications .

Dunno how long our wait is going be .

Six months already over I think .
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Cruiser Ji ... am not a part of BB forum ..dont follow that show on TV either .. 

I got the link to your thread from VB's thread .

I do live updating in at least 6-7 forums n this CAPTCHA thing slows me down frustratingly .

I loved your post n the way you infused  humour into your frustrations is really creditable ...

Had detailed discussions with concerned DT/Admins some time back ...they refused to take it  down any time soon   ... n this robot is here to stay ...and it will take 2-3 yrs for the programme to get used to the regular active members and it will by itself accept their human status n stop asking for verifications .

Dunno how long our wait is going be .

Six months already over I think .

Hmm...all in vain than! 😲😭

Wish you a Very Happy New Year! 😊👏