New promo - Story Revealed

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
New promo aired on tv.

Anurag Prerna doing aarti together. And anurag mom says that she don't want middle class girl like prerna for Anurag. Then they show a girl ( Only her back is visible). I think she is komalika.Edited by Diya_Abhilasha - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks! Yes, probably is Komolika. In the first season, Anurag and Prerna fell in love and slept together by episode 15. Anurag got married to Komolika by episode 30. πŸ˜† I wonder if they're keeping the fast pace in this season. 
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
YesπŸ˜ƒ promo was devdaas movie typeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loving my anurag. That jump was lit😳
ilovepyaar thumbnail
https://twitter.com/ektaravikapoor/status/1044106215100477440
^ The promo is in this link (Ekta Kapoor's twitter)! 

Edit: After watching the promo, the beginning seems to be exactly like how season 1 went. Prerna and Anurag's dads trying to unite them, but Anurag's mom completely against their relationship. Even the opening scene with Prerna always being late, and Anurag strong on his views about time was the same first scene in KZK1. 

The lady in the backless blouse is 100% Komolika, but they could even be using a body double right now as they haven't shown her face. The 'nikka' sound was more high pitched than I expected, but it seems like they will keep it. πŸ˜†

Overall, this promo indicates a fast pace which I am definitely all for. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by ilovepyaar - 5 years ago
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Thanks! Yes, probably is Komolika. In the first season, Anurag and Prerna fell in love and slept together by episode 15. Anurag got married to Komolika by episode 30.πŸ˜†I wonder if they're keeping the fast pace in this season.

Have no idea about season 1 lol.

Now the question is whether anurag - prerna will be married? Or ekta repeats history lol
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ektaravikapoor/status/1044106215100477440

^ The promo is in this link (Ekta Kapoor's twitter)!

Edit: After watching the promo, the beginning seems to be exactly like how season 1 went. Prerna and Anurag's dads trying to unite them, but Anurag's mom completely against their relationship. Even the opening scene with Prerna always being late, and Anurag strong on his views about time was the same first scene in KZK1.

The lady in the backless blouse is 100% Komolika, but they could even be using a body double right now as they haven't shown her face. The 'nikka' sound was more high pitched than I expected, but it seems like they will keep it. πŸ˜†

Overall, this promo indicates a fast pace which I am definitely all for.πŸ‘πŸΌ

But I wonder who is playing Komalikas role?

Itna suspense lol
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

Have no idea about season 1 lol.

Now the question is whether anurag - prerna will be married? Or ekta repeats history lol

Haha I guess we will find out soon. πŸ˜†

I hope she doesn't repeat the same track of Anurag marrying Komolika, but since that was a huge part of the show they might. 

Anurag and Prerna did get married at one point, but that was after Anurag divorced Komolika, and Prerna thought Bajaj (who she married after being blackmailed) was dead. That took over 200 episodes though. πŸ˜†
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail

Haha I guess we will find out soon. πŸ˜†

I hope she doesn't repeat the same track of Anurag marrying Komolika, but since that was a huge part of the show they might.

Anurag and Prerna did get married at one point, but that was after Anurag divorced Komolika, and Prerna thought Bajaj (who she married after being blackmailed) was dead. That took over 200 episodes though.πŸ˜†

Can't tolerate ekta shows for more than 3 months lol
crazy_rinks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope she doesn't repeat the same track.
I can't tolerate Mr. Bajaj again.
they are copying same old formula. though class surely matters sigh Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago