Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
iam not liking new background voice of komolika better they keep old one 
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From the promo, it seems like they will repeat the events as season 1. I hope we can see Anurah Prerna together.
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well I havent watched the first season but from what i read so far looks like they are keeping the basics same. For the first month or so story will be good but then it will get lost. All the best to every1.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
YT Video of Promo
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH3h7g5vP04[/YOUTUBE]
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
from the promo,it looks the same...i hope they make it different this time round...pls no kids and all...
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sorry but I don't think women who come from 'status' wear what komolika was wearing in the promo.They are into much more sophisticated clothing.I wonder if anyone wears what komolika was wearing,I have only seen such stuff being worn by "item girls" in bollywood.I don't think urvashi's komolika wore anything similar either.Sure sleevless blouses were worn but this komolika's was almost entirely backless.It reminds me of the costumes in SLB's RL and SLB is not known for authenticity,reality either.

I think it is pretty sad that even after a decade indian tv has not been able to come out of this 'I want no middle class woman for my son" thing.Even if economic class conscious still exists,they execute it wrongly and in an OTT manner.
Edited by Saazhumsafars - 5 years ago
cutebaby10 thumbnail
looks like story is same as season 1 but will be little fast i will watch for 10-20 episode only as i can't tolerate ekta and her nonsense drama. i think she will copy the whole story as season 1 here too after watching the promo.