Users

Frequent Posters

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: captainplus

waiting to see how AJ apologizes & what follows next 😊

continue soon dear 😳

Thank you for your precious feedback. Sure I will continue iff you promise to be my critique forever.
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read all 5 chapters..you should continue dear..dont worry about comments..is forum ki thodi si yahi problem hai ki views jyada hote hain but comments kam because there is less active members and more silent members😕
Coming 2 point feeling bad guddan have no family.pervy ne yhan bhi creep vali harkat ki..he is a creepster😆 waitingthat how aj will apolize in hus own style
You described all characters in their right places durga is also like a j like a headmaster😉

Beautifully written.continue soon😳
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Just read all 5 chapters..you should continue dear..dont worry about comments..is forum ki thodi si yahi problem hai ki views jyada hote hain but comments kam because there is less active members and more silent members😕

Coming 2 point feeling bad guddan have no family.pervy ne yhan bhi creep vali harkat ki..he is a creepster😆 waitingthat how aj will apolize in hus own style
You described all characters in their right places durga is also like a j like a headmaster😉

Beautifully written.continue soon😳

No I don't worry about comments but as I am writing for very first time I thought it to be an disaster .and don't feel bad as guddu  there is a twist with guddu's family but for it u will have to read story and give ur feedback as well and parv toh yahaan bhi kamina hi banegaa. now I seriously have to think hard that how Aj will apologise as all aer waiting for it and I haven't thought about it honestly. Thank you so much! keep showering love.and I will continue it don't worry.
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Gayatri intehaan ho gayi intezaar ki update soon
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayafever

Gayatri intehaan ho gayi intezaar ki update soon

Abhi se 20-25 tarikh baad kya hoga After 20-25 I will be a goongi member for sometime.
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Sorry for being late I was going to update this yesterday but Diwali and I had severe  headache so couldn't  and my sincere apology as I am in a bit hurry so this update will be too short but I will try to compensate it in further chapters because if  I didn't update it now then it will get delayed by next 4-5 days as I will be out of station and not to forget 20 date is near.
Chapter 6
The very next morning Guddan was passing through corridor while reading her book and Akshat too was passing through corridor as his mobile buzzed hetook it out and while reading the message he collided with guddan both felt down Akshat was on top of her both were lost in each other's eyes for few seconds but were brought to senses by giggling of others.Akshat in his usual scolding voice"Tum dekh ke nahi chal sakti."Yahin hum bhi aapse keh sakte hain This applies to you too" She replied while getting up their heads collided As they both stood up Ek second humse sir takraaiye. Guddan asked Akshat What he replied having question mark on his face. Humne kahaan sir takraaiye.With his annoying face he replied "Who suna maine.But,Why?" Woh kehte hain ki sir takraane se jhagda hota hain aur singh bhi nikal aate hain" and waise bhi hum shuru se hi bohout jyaada ladte hain she said in a single breath.What kiddish and foolish things are these. As he was telling shemoved a bit forward cupped his face collided her forehead with hers and moved forward.as she was passing he moved from her back and murmured "Pagal' with a sweet smile on his face.When she passed he remembered that "Shitt ,mujhe toh ussee baat karni thi".But yeh kisiko baat karne hi kahaan deti hai".Koi baat nahin sham ko party pe toh aayengi hi" tab karlungaa".
I know it's too short but aaj bohout jaldi main hoon plz iss bar adjust kar lena.
thank you! and don't forgetto tell me how was it 
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Love it
Though too short
Continue soon
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update 
Loved it 
So AJ is expecting to talk to her in party 😆
Will she turn up 
Loved the head firse takrana part 
So AJ is slowly slowly falling for this innocent pure soul 
Iam really waiting for the day to see AJ v/s Parv 
Plzzz do continue soon
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for next chapter.. How AJ apologizes all all.. 
AJ as a teacher is nice.. Update soon dear.. 
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again..lovely ff
Continue soon😊