Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you so much for all of your encouraging words and sorry for the late post. and one more thing I will try to update as much as I can because may be for next few days I won't be able to write much as I will be busy in festive season and not to forget exams. But from mid December I will try to update it daily and I visit forum regularly though I don't post much So don't worry.I will be reading else's stories and comments too. So. keep criticizing. Coming back to SS.
Chapter 4
 As Durga and Akshat was discussing Akshat asked Durga " If she didn't tell you anything how you could be so sure that she was sent there by someone else" .Akshat , when I asked about her being in final year's class she was lost and looking towards Rahul and parv .At that time I noticed anger fuming in her eyes and we know how parv and his friends are bullying and torturing fresher's is not any new thing for them. Hmm He replied and I was becoming angry on her and even I didn't wish to take her in.
But she was standing there for long time and it was even disturbing as well as it was irritating me.So finally I was left with no option.Whatever the reason maybe but the fact is that the great professor Akshat Jindal allowed a student late in his class.Durga started teasing him.With an annoying expression Akshat replied Durgaaa. Ok Sorry!She replie smiling with an teasing yet naughty expression in her eyes. Ab ghar chale, he replied ya tumhara aaj yahi rehne ka irradaa hai. No,yahaan kon rahega. Chalo and both left for their homes.
At night Akshat was trying to sleep but he couldn't The whole day's incidence and Durga's teasing couldn't let him sleep off.And here guddan to couldn't sleep as she was screaming due to pain in her feet because of standing for such a long time. "Khadoos Kahin ka" She cursed him in her mind while at the same time " Irritating girl/ Adiyaal".Applying baam to her feet she tried to sleep.Even he tried to sleep while reading a book but couldn't. After lot of efforts both fell asleep thinking and cursing each other.
How's it??
Hope.you guyyz would let me know this time.
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update 
i just wanna see AJs and parvs faceoff
literally aj and guddan had sleepless nights and cursing each otherπŸ˜†
plzzz do continue πŸ˜Š
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice update  πŸ‘πŸΌ
both cursing each other was very cute πŸ˜³

do continue soon...
would be waiting to read further πŸ˜›
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

beautiful update 

i just wanna see AJs and parvs faceoff
literally aj and guddan had sleepless nights and cursing each otherπŸ˜†
plzzz do continue πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘ Tysm! dear and yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai offcourse you will get faceoff but I think it will be bit late,maybe in trips episode and sorry may be you have to wait as for few days I won't be able to post as my submissions and exams{practicals} are there . but till you enjoy it.and keep criticizing and loving me as well
Gayatri9 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: captainplus

nice update  πŸ‘πŸΌ

both cursing each other was very cute πŸ˜³

do continue soon...
would be waiting to read further πŸ˜›

AwwπŸ˜› you really found it cuteπŸ˜‰. Thanks! and keep encouraging me.
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ Tysm! dear and yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai offcourse you will get faceoff but I think it will be bit late,maybe in trips episode and sorry may be you have to wait as for few days I won't be able to post as my submissions and exams{practicals} are there . but till you enjoy it.and keep criticizing and loving me as well

sure iam ready to wait because i just wanna see aj v/s parv , all the very best wishes for ur exams dear πŸ˜ƒEdited by kusharberry - 5 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story 
Love it
Update soon
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Read all the updates
I am enjoying the story so far 
Do continue when time permits
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

sure iam ready to wait because i just wanna see aj v/s parv , all the very best wishes for ur exams dear πŸ˜ƒ

Tysm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ khush your words always encourages me. and thanks for wishing me
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome story 

Love it
Update soon

ThanksπŸ˜›
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 30
Next