Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Chillichick

Are you a muslim or you've read somewhere?

Because reading your stories definitely feels like you're a very knowledgeable person in this or you've simply you've done your research pretty well.. 

(Another reason why I'm hesitant to write as I don't think I can capture the authenticity and even if I research I may not do justice) 

(I have almost next to nil knowledge on this so don't want to offend anyone by making a mistake)

ISA actually captured my attention because it has been sticking by the religion and they have presented it so beautifully (though there have been deviations but it's managed to capture the essence of a muslim household well I think... ) 

Aww thanks, that makes me sound clever 😆

Yeah I'm muslim, I had started an Islamic Theology course but only did 3 years instead of the 6. So most knowledge is pulled from there and I still continue to research using the books I've got on me. Hence I was confused by some of the talaq stuff because I'd looked it up in the books I've got on me. ðŸ˜†

Other than Zara keeping me attracted to the show, it was of their knowledge and presenting Islam in a different light than we usually see. We've had muslim characters in the form of that Be Inteha, Zoya from Bepannah etc... but none really focused on showing traditions or customs or beliefs when portraying the characters. And I had wanted them to show the characters at least portray their beliefs in some way because for a muslim their religion/beliefs is a big thing in their life. 

So I was very pleased to see this in ISA. 

And till now the show has stuck to showing parts of Islam correctly hence I'm not so convinced of Kabeer marrying Rukhsar. She has to do 4 months and 10 days Iddat should they decide to bring a second marriage track. 

When you come to write, you can ask questions in the Forum. I'm sure everyone here would love to share what we know. I usually look into the Sahih Bukhari hadiths when I wanna look into something or research on something. 

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

terrific banner! 

thanks for posting another OS!! 

why was Kabeer angry?? Liked Zara and Zeenath's cribbing! glad that they can share anything with Ayesha! 

Loved that despite their fight, they still care for each other! 

great that Zara confronted Kabeer!!! Aww he was jealous! 

nice that Kabeer asked for forgiveness from Zara! 

finally he confesses that he loves her!! 

Beautiful moment! Adored Zara's reaction!

Thank you for your comments!!! ðŸ˜ƒ

As always look forward to reading them. 

Greatly appreciate your responses on my works given you're not watching the show. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
@LilMissBossy... no need to say thanks! 
should thank you for posting amazing fab OS/FF etc😃