ZaBeer One Shot : What is your Problem? (Marriage Series #4)

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

ZaBeer One Shot : What is your Problem? (Marriage Series #4)

"What is your problem now?" Zara frowned.

"Nothing" Kabeer stalked past his wife snapping at the buttons of his sherwani and shucked out of it in annoyance.

Zara looked confused, she unpinned her head scarf and released her hair from her messy bun and pulled off her burka. As soon as she had entered the car, she noticed the difference in her husband's body language and he had barely said anything on the drive home.

She wondered what was up with her husband, they had not had an argument at all today, he'd woken her up sweetly this morning and made love to her twice and kissed her lightly when he had dropped her off at the Madrasah.

When he had picked her up this evening, his demeanour had changed massively. Her eyes drew to her husband, Kabeer had pulled off his sherwani and stalked into the next room. It was hard to look away as he jumped onto the treadmill and started jogging then picked up his pace and started running.

Saru kahin ke Zara thought inwardly.

"You're crazy" Zara popped her head into the room stating the words and walked out before Kabeer could respond. He looked in the direction of her retreating back and scowled, he stopped the treadmill angrily and stepped down frustrated.

He paced the floor and brushed his fingers through his hair, she was right. He was crazy, crazy for her and so damn angry at her right now.

How could she not even understand?

"You're going to break the plates at this pace" Zeenath joked as Zara moved around the kitchen slapping down the plates against the marble counter.

"What's wrong?" Zeenath took the plates away before Zara did any damage to them.

"That Kabeer... bhabhi how are men so stupid?" she questioned. "Is Kashaan bhai like that?"

"Kashaan is even more stupid, at least our Kabeer is intelligent" Zeenath answered.

"He's not intelligent, he's so... Hayye Allah. What do I do with him?" she smacked her forehead.

Zeenath and Zara then spent the next half hour cursing their beloved husband's faults to one another whilst they heated dinner for everyone.

"Why are both my daughter so frustrated?" Ayesha asked entering inside.

"Because of your beloved sons, ammi" Zeenath replied.

"Kya kar diya mere bete ne?" Ayesha laughed.

"I could give an arm's length of everything wrong with Kabeer" Zara answered. "Actually, the entire length of my body, I could give such an answer. Akru kahin ke"

"Its good to hear you're praising me so much" Kabeer entered walking to the fridge and poured the bottle of cold water into the jug. "Ammi, she goes to Madrasah, teaches students. I feel for those students" he scoffed. "Which Madrasah did you go study at? I must call them up and ask what they taught my begum?" he turned around leaning against the counter.

"What did you learn at Madrasah? Didn't they teach you some manners or give you some advice on how to respect your wife?" Zara scowled and walked around until she was stood before him, the distance between them was barely a few feet away.

"Ah haan, tum toh mujhe bohut respect karte ho" Kabeer mocked.

"Bas, bas..." Ayesha laughed stepping between her son and her daughter in law. "I don't know what happens to you both sometimes, you were both fine this morning. Now what happened?"

"Ask him, ammi" Zara stalked out of the kitchen, "He's an arrogant prick" she called out.

"Dekha" Kabeer gestured. "You put madam up there and she walks around as if she's the Queen" he looked at his mother. "Who talks to their husband like that?"

Zeenath and Ayesha looked at another and replied simultaneously, "Zara Kabeer Ahmed".

Kabeer thanked his mother and walked to their bedroom, he found Zara sat on their bed hugging the cushion and she turned her head away in annoyance. He rolled his eyes at his overly dramatic wife and approached their bed. He placed the glass of water down sitting in front of her then tore at the roti dipping it in curry and held it out for his wife.

"I'm not eating" Zara stated.

"Begum, we'll continue our fight afterwards. Can you please eat? I'm hungry as well" he told her and moved the morsel to her lips.

Zara eyed him and relented, she then prepped a morsel for Kabeer and offered it to him which he'd gladly eaten.

After they'd eaten, Kabeer took the glass and plate away whilst Zara washed her hands in the bathroom and returned to their bed resuming her silent annoyance.

He returned to their bedroom closing the door and noticed Zara looking everywhere but him, he shook his head. It should be him annoyed at her and madam is showing him attitude.

He glanced at his watch and went into the washroom to perform wudhu as Isha namaaz was going to start, after he finished he grabbed his prayer mat and laid it down. Zara looked at the clock and went to the washroom to perform wudhu as well. Kabeer picked up the Quran placing it atop of the cushion on his lap and resumed the surah he had started yesterday. He closed it a few minutes later hearing the Isha Adhan echoing and placed the Quran back on its shelf and started offering his prayer. Zara stepped out grabbing her prayer mat and joined him.

After they finished praying, Kabeer folded the corner of the prayer mat and recited tasbeeh on his fingers quietly. Zara brushed her palms over her face and head, she then turned to her husband and blew over his face. He nodded in appreciation and took her hand into his continuing to recite his tasbeeh on her fingers. After he finished, he lifted his hands and offered a final dua finishing with Ameen and blew over Zara's face.

Zara smiled and shifted close taking her hand in his, "Ek baat puchu?"

"Hmm..." he nodded taking off his hat and brushed his fingers through his hair.

"Why were you upset with me after picking me up?"

Kabeer sighed, he released his fingers from hers standing up and folded his prayer mat.

"Kabeer" Zara questioningly looked at him for an answer, he placed his prayer mat away and sat on the edge of the bed seemingly thoughtful which confused Zara.   

"Kabeer, when you dropped me off this morning we were fine" Zara reminded as she placed her prayer mat away and unpinned her headscarf and tucked it into her drawer after folding it neatly. "What happened in just a few hours?" she crouched in front of him. "Did I say something to hurt you? Or did I offend you?"

"Who was that man?" Kabeer asked.

"Kya?" Zara frowned now confused.

"When I came to pick you up, you were talking to some man and you... you hugged him" Kabeer stood and moved away.

Zara stood abruptly and pulled at his arm. "You were angry for all those hours for that?" she scowled.

"Who was he?" Kabeer snapped.

"I'm not going to tell you now, you could have asked me that when I got into the car, but nooo, you just had to show me attitude" she smacked his arm.

"Zara, who was he?" Kabeer raised his voice.

"Boyfriend tha? Khush!" she argued.

"Zara" Kabeer warned.

She huffed crossing her arms, "He's my cousin. He returned from Saudi Arabia recently and I bumped into him after so long" she answered.

Kabeer recited a quick dua in Arabic and blew over his wife's wife.

"Kya kar rahe ho?"

"Zara, he's your na-mehram" Kabeer reminded. "I was asking for forgiveness from you".

Zara sighed and repeated the same words and said to Kabeer, "Dekho Kabeer, I'm not that stuck in my ways for mehram and na-mehram. Aur waise bhi, he's my cousin".

"Still your na-mehram, Begum" he responded.

"Okay, fine. Woh mera na-mehram hai but why were you upset with me? You could have just asked me and I would have told..." Zara paused and tilted her head to the side. "Kabeer..." she held his shoulders and leaned forward. "Kahin tum... Were you jealous?" she looked amused.

"Nahi" Kabeer moved away shaking his head.

"Kabeer, abhi abhi namaaz padha hai. Jhoot mat bolo" Zara laughed. "Hayye Allah, all this time you were jealous" she smacked her forehead.

"No, no I wasn't" he cleared his throat sitting on the bed and grabbed his book from the side.

"Maulvi saab..." Zara plonked herself besides him putting to the book to one side and shifted onto his lap wrapping her arms around his neck. "All morning you were fine, you loved me twice" she whispered shyly pressing a kiss to his ear and continued, "You were smiling when you dropped me off to work, then suddenly you come to pick me up later in the day and you just happened to see my hugging my cousin and click you're angry" she grinned. "I'm right aren't I? you were jealous?" she cheekily teased.

Kabeer's cheeks reddened and Zara had gotten her answer, her husband couldn't tell a proper lie no matter how much he tried, and he was just way too easy to read.

Zara cracked up and laughed hysterically.

"Ha ha has lo" Kabeer rolled his eyes sliding his arms around her waist holding onto her. His eyes drew to her, a smile came to his lips as he watched her, she looked amazing and so carefree and... there was just something about his wife that drew him in like a moth to a flame. She ignited a flicker of passion, stroked the fires of possessiveness within him.

"I love you" the words escaped his lips before he could hold them in.

Zara stopped and stared in surprise, did she hear him correctly or was it a figment of her imagination? Did Kabeer really just confess?

"I love you" Kabeer repeated, this time with an unwavering confidence and passion.

Zara covered her mouth with her palm and her eyes glistened with tears, she threw her arms around him burrowing her face into the hollow of his neck. Kabeer smiled pressing his face into the crook of her neck and repeated the words once again.

"I love you, Zara"

"I love you too..." she replied grinning widely, she had waited for a long time to hear the words. She had fallen for her husband long back, the night she'd confessed she wanted to make a baby was the night she confessed to him and waited since then to hear his response. And he finally responded.   

I do hope you're enjoying the one shot series? 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps098 thumbnail
Your one shots are amazing doll! They make my day reading all these cute ZaBeer stories. Please do write more, you're insanely talented 👏
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Jealouse kabeer 😆 it will be treat to watch a jealous kabeer . Loved the os .
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This forum is finally alive, am totally enjoying your one shots and FF, please don't stop, let your imagination run wild and keep them coming...I see all the action happening here and not in the show
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I'm definitely loving the series... 

Can these two get anymore adorable? 

Jealous Kabir is definitely a treat to watch and thankfully he confessed (more like out of a scare of seeing her hugging someone else) 

But still it was good. 

Their fights are simply brilliant! 

Loved it
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are you a muslim or you've read somewhere?
Because reading your stories definitely feels like you're a very knowledgeable person in this or you've simply you've done your research pretty well.. 

(Another reason why I'm hesitant to write as I don't think I can capture the authenticity and even if I research I may not do justice) 

(I have almost next to nil knowledge on this so don't want to offend anyone by making a mistake)

ISA actually captured my attention because it has been sticking by the religion and they have presented it so beautifully (though there have been deviations but it's managed to capture the essence of a muslim household well I think... ) 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
terrific banner! 

thanks for posting another OS!! 

why was Kabeer angry?? Liked Zara and Zeenath's cribbing! glad that they can share anything with Ayesha! 

Loved that despite their fight, they still care for each other! 

great that Zara confronted Kabeer!!! Aww he was jealous! 

nice that Kabeer asked for forgiveness from Zara! 

finally he confesses that he loves her!! 

Beautiful moment! Adored Zara's reaction!

Originally posted by: deeps098

Your one shots are amazing doll! They make my day reading all these cute ZaBeer stories. Please do write more, you're insanely talented 👏

Aww thank you so much. That's greatly appreciated and really motivating! 😳😳

Originally posted by: asya04

Jealouse kabeer 😆 it will be treat to watch a jealous kabeer . Loved the os .

Thank you so much! 

I'd love to see a jealous Kabeer on screen 😳😆

It certainly would be fun! 😃

Originally posted by: ananhita

This forum is finally alive, am totally enjoying your one shots and FF, please don't stop, let your imagination run wild and keep them coming...I see all the action happening here and not in the show

Lol thanks! I have got a few scenarios that I wanna write on ZaBeer. 

Hoping I can post them once time allows me to write more 😆

Appreciate your comments, they're really motivating 😳

Thank you once again! xx