ZaBeer One Shot : I want one (Marriage Series #3)

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

ZaBeer One Shot : I want one (Marriage Series #3)

"Khala, you're so fat" Amaan commented.

Zara covered her mouth snickering and held her hands up in surrender when Rukhsar mockingly glared.

"Zara Begum, your time shall come" she shot and turned to Amaan. "Babies and your Khala are now angry with you" she said.

"Khala jaan, I was joking" Amaan laughed and crouched down touching her protruding stomach. "How did babies get inside?" he asked.

Rukhsar and Zara looked at another wondering what they could say, Rukhsar smirked noticing Amaan's favourite person passing.

"Kabeer" she called out.

Kabeer looked up from his phone and approached the hall where his wife and Rukhsar were sitting together. "Haan, Rukhsar?"

"Amaan wants to ask you something" Rukhsar pointed.

Zara smiled cheekily and high fived Rukhsar, she then looked interested watching Amaan approach Kabeer.

"Chachu, how did baby get inside khala jaan's tummy?" he innocently asked.

Kabeer froze and his eyes widened completely thrown off by the question. He turned his head and scowled at his wife and friend that were now bursting with laughter and tears rolling down their cheeks.

"Arre baccho, humein bhi toh joke sunao" Ayesha smiled joining the ladies in the hall.

"Jaake dadi ko pucho" Kabeer pointed and walked away.

"Chachu..." Amaan called out running behind Kabeer.

Zara then informed Ayesha what they'd been laughing out and the ladies burst out laughing once again.

"Amaan, did you get your answer?" Zara asked as they all gathered around the table for dinner.

Rukhsar smirked and gestured to Kabeer who'd turned his head scowling at his wife who effectively ignored him and focused on Amaan.

"Chachu ne kahan ke..."

"Chachu ne kuch nahi kahan" Kabeer covered Amaan's mouth with his hand shaking his head at his nephew.

"Kya kehna chahta hai?" Shahbaz asked.

"Kuch nahi abbu, Amaan jaldi khao. Bahar jaana haina?"

Amaan nodded excitedly and dug into his food excitedly.

Kabeer cleared his throat shifting a little closer to his wife, "Begum, tumhe toh main dekhlunga" he whispered looking around the table ensuring that they weren't being watched and tore at his roti and ate.

"Wasn't seeing me last night enough?" Zara countered teasingly shocking her husband who'd choked on his bite and started coughing.   

"Araam se, Kabeer" Zara said pouring him a glass of water and helped him drink it.

"You're enjoying this so much aren't you?" Kabeer questioned his wife entering their bedroom.

"It's so fun to see you all flustered" Zara admitted grabbing her head scarf.

"Where are you going?" Kabeer arched his brows.

"With you of course" she rolled her eyes.

Kabeer smiled inwardly, then straightened crossing his arms. "Zara, you're not coming with me" he stated.

Zara frowned and turned to face him, "Seriously? You're upset over a little thing?"

"I'll be back late" he said walking to the wardrobe pulling out his sherwani jacket.

"You're such a sore loser, akru kahin ke" Zara cursed.

"What?" he looked over at his wife surprised.

"You heard me" she huffed chucking her headscarf on their bed. "Since we've returned from Paris, you haven't taken me anywhere" she complained.

"Do you have a complaint box installed in your brain or something?" Kabeer asked sliding into his jacket. "Whenever we're alone, you open your mouth and only complaints spill out. And you call me unromantic" he rolled his eyes.

"Oh hello, main tumse romantic hoon" Zara defended. "Tum abhi bhi sharmate ho" she reminded.

"Main sharmata nahi hoon" Kabeer narrowed his eyes.

Zara looked amused, she approached him. Kabeer instantly knew what was on her mind, she was going to either say or do something that would fluster him so he turned running from the room making Zara laugh.

"If you want to go out, come quick" he called out.

She grabbed her headscarf and hurried behind him.

Kabeer as promised Amaan took him to their local play centre, Zara had joined them. Amaan escaped into the bouncing area burrowing himself in the pool of balls and bouncing around excitedly. Whilst he played, Kabeer and Zara settled on the side benches together and watched over him.

"Kashaan bhai called today to say he and bhabhi are returning from Dubai in a few days" Kabeer informed.

"Yeah bhabhi text me and Rukhsar this morning, she sent some pictures and they're so awesome" Zara pulled out her phone. "Next time, we're going to Dubai".

"Dekhenge" he answered. "Your abbu has gotten me so busy since making me Nayeb Qazi" he told her.

"You love it" Zara nudged her shoulder with his.  

"I do" he then leaned his head closer to hers, "but I would like to spend more time with my..."

Zara smiled shyly.

"With my Amaan" Kabeer finished and turned his head to watch over his nephew.

"Akru kahin ke" Zara looked at him annoyed and crossed her arms turning her head away.

"I'm angry with you, so don't talk to me" Zara stated when Kabeer attempted to hold her back in the car after Amaan had run inside excitedly to show his new toys.

"Gussa mita dunga" Kabeer responded.

"Chodho mujhe" she wriggled her wrist trying to release herself from his hold.

"Nahi chodhunga" Kabeer replied shaking his head.

"I'm going to ruin your dinner tonight" she threatened.

"Don't care" he shrugged and tugged her close, Zara looked at him surprised and felt her cheeks burning when he playfully rubbed his nose against hers. "Mera ishaara" he whispered and she giggled knowing what he meant. She closed her eyes pressing her forehead against his, Kabeer smiled and pressed his lips to her cheek.

"Zara!" Ayesha called and knocked on the window sharply.

They both pulled apart abruptly, and climbed out quickly.

"Kya hua ammi?" Kabeer approached concerned seeing his mother in a panic mode.

"I've been calling you both" Ayesha frowned, "Woh... woh..."

"Kya ammi?" Kabeer touched her shoulder.

"Rukhsar has gone into labour, I can't get a hold of Hamdan. Pata nahi kahan marr gaya hain" she cursed. "Usse hospital le kar jana hoga"

"Haan, haan ammi. Zara and I will take her" he reassured. "You keep calling Hamdaan and tell him to meet us at the hospital" he told her and they hurried inside.

Zara entered the room helping Rukhsar to change and wrapped a shawl around her, then assisted in leading out the room and helped her into their car. She settled at the back besides Rukshar whilst Kabeer climbed inside and drove them.

"I'm going to kill Hamdaan" Rukhsar cursed tightening her hold on Zara's hand.

Zara winced but forced a smile. "I'll help".

"Zara, never get pregnant because this hurts so much" Rukhsar cried out. "I think I'm dying" she wailed. "Where is he?"

"He's probably waiting at the hospital" Kabeer attempted to assure her.

"Have you spoken to him?" Rukhsar asked.

"No, but ammi is trying"

"Then don't lie!" she screamed. "You're supposed to be a maulvi"

Kabeer looked into the rear view mirror shocked and pondered whether this was the same childhood friend who was always so soft spoken and innocently mischievous.

Kabeer put his foot down racing to the hospital.

"I'm here, I'm here" Hamdan rushed into the room and moved to the other side.

Zara attempted freeing her fingers from Rukhsar's hold as she screamed. She couldn't even say anything to anyone, Kabeer was in the waiting room and she had been stuck here whilst waiting for Hamdan.

"It's going to be okay" Hamdan reassured pressing a kiss to his wife's forehead.

"Shut up! You're not pushing out two babies from your d***"

Zara and Hamdan looked shocked. Rukhsar had sworn, she never swears.

Zara avoided looking at Hamdan, she attempted pulling her hand away from the tightened grip of Rukhsar.

"Okay, Rukhsar are you ready? Get ready to push" the doctor entered grinning widely.

"Just get the babies out!" Rukhsar screamed.

"Rukhsar my hand" Zara yelped pulling her hand away and frowned seeing one of her fingers crooked. Rukhsar and Hamdan looked shocked.

"I think you better get that checked" the doctor suggested. "Nurse take her, her finger is broken" she pointed out.

Kabeer smiled hurrying down towards Zara, "Has she had them?"

"I don't know, but I broke my finger I think" she held out her hand showing him the finger that was crooked and flopping to a side.

"What? How?"

"She needs to see the doctor" the nurse intervened.

Kabeer nodded and joined Zara as she went to get her finger checked.

"How did she manage to dislocate your finger?" Kabeer frowned.

Zara looked down at her finger which has now been treated and is taped to her healthy finger until it's completely better. She had then been discharged and they were both sat in the waiting room, Ayesha had called to say she's coming in a little while.

"Super strength" she mumbled. "You wouldn't believe what she said to Hamdan" she said recalling what Rukhsar had yelled out.

Kabeer gaped in shock hearing Zara narrate what she'd heard then he laughed shaking his head. "Don't be like that when we have our baby".

"No, thank you" Zara shook her head. "We're not going to have babies, we'll adopt. I'm not going to go through that" she waved nonchalantly. "Gosh, I don't know how women go through that and still love their children the most".

"Because it's their baby, the baby is part of them. It's a symbol of the husband and wife's love for each other" Kabeer smiled. "Babies are gifts to us and they complete us".

Zara looked at her husband surprised with his words, she had not even thought of babies like that, she hadn't considered having children yet. It wasn't something she and Kabeer discussed.

"What?" Kabeer arched his brows questioningly.

"Kuch nahi..." she smiled shaking her head.

Ayesha, Shahbaz and Amaan had turned up at the hospital a while after, Zara called Zeenath and informed her Rukhsar had gone into labour and Zeenath promised to be on the next flight out to join them.

Hamdan was grinning widely as he walked into the waiting room a few hours later and announced he was the proud father of two girls.

After Rukhsar had been moved into the recovery room, they were allowed to go in pairs to see Rukhsar and the twins.

"Congratulations baby mama" Zara said hugging Rukhsar and pressed a kiss to her cheek. She then moved to the crib standing besides Kabeer as she looked at their new additions.

"Aww, Rukhsar they're adorable" she cooed softly.

Rukhsar smiled brightly and looked at Hamdan mouthing a thank you and he responded with a peck to her temple grinning proudly.

Kabeer slowly lifted one of the babies and cradled them close, he smiled and caressed her cheek. Zara looked at him interacting so gently, Kabeer looked at Rukhsar and Hamdan congratulating them.

"Masha'Allah! They're both angels" he smiled. Zara lifted the other angel and chuckled seeing her curl and yawn.

After spending a little while, the nurse arrived and wanted to show Rukhsar in how to nurse her children so Zara and Kabeer were asked to leave.

"Rukhsar and Hamdan look so happy" Zara commented as they climbed into their car. "I wouldn't have believed that I'd seen a completely monstrous side to Rukhsar had I not been present" she chuckled. "And the babies... they're so gorgeous and so cute" she gushed. "They're so pink..." she added then turned to Kabeer. He was smiling as he drove them home. Kabeer looked questioningly at her after he parked up. "Kya dekh rahe ho?"

Zara smiled shyly and dipped her eyes down.

"Kya hua?" he asked looking amused seeing his wife suddenly becoming shy.

"I want one" Zara confessed.

"What?" he frowned.

"I... I want a baby with you" she murmured.

Kabeer slowly smiled and pulled his wife into his arms enveloping her tightly. 

Marriage Series 

ZaBeer OS : Seducing Mullahji #1

ZaBeer OS : Ishaara #2

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I'm literally all jelly now... 

This was so so adorable and for once I actually liked Ruksaar though it was hard to imagine her non-evil ðŸ˜†

"Mera ishaara" got me all blushing. Even "I want one" Kabir please. ðŸ˜‰

Ayesha's "Pata nahi Kahaan mar Gaya hain" got me all cracking ðŸ˜† for Hamdaan

This was a beautiful OS. 
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aww it's so beautifull . I always wanted cvs to show like this . Thanks for writting this OS Loved it .😳
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow third OS!! indeed our lucky day!!! thanks so much!!

Loved how Rukhsar and Zara put Kabeer in an awkward position! Poor Kabeer!!! 

This shy Kabeer is so cute! 

wow Kabeer finally gives Zara an Ishaara!!

Omg did not expect sweet Rukhsar to swear! but its justified considering the pain she is in!

happy for Rukhsar and Hamdan! 

Aww Zara wants a baby!!