ZaBeer One Shot : Ishaara (Marriage Series #2)

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

A/N: You can read as stand alone but I would recommend reading Seducing Mullahji first - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5027654 as this is like connected to that. Like an OS series.  

Ishaara

Zara looked over at her husband and scowled, "Can you stop moving so much? I'm trying to sleep here" she huffed and threw her arm over her eyes.

Kabeer sighed and turned his back to his wife and closed his eyes in the hopes that sleep would come quickly but his wife was teasing him tonight unwittingly. He shifted and turned onto his left side and looked at Zara as she folded her palm and pressed her cheek against the pillow. He smiled feeling a warmth bubbling within, he at times couldn't believe this was his woman, his wife, his pyaari si begum.

His Begum, the thought made him proud.

Zara Siddique, no Zara Kabeer Ahmed was a unique piece made only for him.

He chuckled silently recalling his wife at her attempt at seducing him. Her rants amused him because she always tended to confess whatever was on her mind when it came to them in their bedroom.

His eyes drew to her curls that brushed against the side of her cheek, he shifted closer tucking her hair behind her ear. He leaned down out of habit and pressed a kiss to her forehead, he caressed her cheek and as always stared in admiration and loved the feel of her soft skin against the pads of his fingers. He dropped his hand and jerked his head back when Zara opened one eye and looked at him in amusement.

"You're not asleep?" he murmured and started moving away when Zara grabbed onto his arm and pulled him atop of her and slipped her arms around his neck.

"Zara, kya kar rahe ho? Chodho mujhe" he attempted to move back a second time.

"Nahi chodhungi" Zara answered shaking her head, she smiled and rubbed her nose against his. "Kabeer, all you have to do is give me one ishaara... tunhara haq hai..." she smiled shyly.

"Nahi... Zara... woh main toh..."

"Main toh woh..." she mimicked and laughed.

Kabeer's burned in embarrassment, "Zara, chodho mujhe" he mumbled placing his hands on either side not wanting to hurt her with his weight resting on her.

"Nahi" she shook her head playfully. "We should have like a word or a ishaara between us... you know when you want to..." she trailed off.

"I don't want to" Kabeer replied quickly.

"Acha ji..." she smiled teasingly, "Kabeer Ahmed, you're on top of me" she winked and he understood what she meant.

"Leave me" he attempted to look at her angrily.

"Oh le... mere mullahji naraz hogaye?" she babbled in a childish tone pinching his cheek with her right hand. "Accha, Kabeer I was saying right now maybe we should have like a ishaara or... maybe like a word you know life safe words"

"Safe word?" he looked down confused. "Matlab?"

"Don't tell me you haven't come across safe words in your books?" she giggled. "Are you feeling shy? Is that why you're not accepting you know about safe words?"

"Kya bak rahi ho?" he frowned and pulled back only to have Zara pull him down again.

"I keep forgetting you read crappy thrillers and non fiction, kabhi romantic padh liya karo. You'll get ideas on how to give ishaara to me" she suggested mischievously.

"Mujhe koi ishaara nahi karna" Kabeer huffed and successfully pulled away and lay on his back. Zara chuckled and planted her head on his chest wrapping her arm around his middle.

"Weren't you tired? Go and sleep there" he pointed.

"Nahi listen to me" she lifted her head resting her chin on his chest. "Sometimes, I wonder if I am the man or you? Tumhe romance karna nahi aata" she stated.

"I'm not interested in romancing you" he turned his head to the side.

"Accha..." Zara smiled cheekily, she shifted closer and pressed her lips to his jaw. She grinned feeling her husband tensing.

"Zara... sleep" he mumbled.

"Mujhe ab nahi sona" she answered, Kabeer turned his head and stared at his wife for a moment. He brought his hand up and cradled her cheek.

Zara smiled feeling her husband's arm circling around her waist, he twisted, his hand still on her cheek and his arm encircled around her waist as he placed her on her back.

Kabeer looked down at Zara, she was smiling playfully and waiting. He brushed her hair away and tucked them behind her ear and lowered his head. He could hear her inhale sharply before he pressed his lips against hers. He smiled inwardly feeling her arms wrap around his neck holding onto him tightly.  

In the soft light of the room, he peeled away her night dress, he marked her with his lips, the touch of his hands sent pleasure coursing through her entire body. Zara had not held back, she nipped his skin marking him as hers and only hers. Her nails pressed into his shoulders blades leaving crescent shaped marks a remind for the next morning, his teeth sunk into the side of her neck as they held onto one another. He laced his fingers through her thick hair tilting her head back and kissed her deeply as they both moved towards an orgasmic bliss...

Satiated, dressed in her husband's kurta Zara snuggled into Kabeer's arms resting her head on his shoulder, their legs entwined as he pressed his cheek against her head.

"Kabeer..." Zara murmured softly drawing lazy circles on his bare chest.

"Hmm?"

"Ishaara diya karo" she winked.

Kabeer closed his eyes smiling.

"We should come up with a word" she suggested.

"Zara, sleep" he intervened.

"You should just hold my pinky finger, I'll understand" she held out her pinky. "Or you could say a word... like... actually you should just say it directly. You wouldn't be able to pull off being romantic" she waved off nonchalantly.

"Compliment dena khatm hogaya?" he asked sarcastically. "Ya aur baaki hai?"

"Aur bh..." she stopped when he shot an annoyed glance. "Oh le, mere mullahji gussa hogaye phir se" she laughed and yawned.  

Kabeer pulled her against him tightly, "Sleep or I'll go again..." he warned in an attempt to shut her up.  

"Neend udh gayi" she winked. "Hum phir se..."

Kabeer looked at his wife surprised, more shocked really.

"Mazak kar rahi hoon" Zara laughed smacking his chest, Kabeer sighed rolling his eyes and tightened his arms around her.

"Sleep..." he murmured.

"Okay" she agreed.

Kabeer looked at Zara as she slept in his arms, she'd dozed off a while back and he could yet not sleep. How had he been blessed with her? He closed his eyes sending a quick prayer of thanks to the Almighty for giving him Zara as his wife.

He was thankful to his father to have chosen Zara and glad he had left the decision to his father to find him a wife.

Zara was so strong, independent, feisty, she was also charming, kind, selfless, she also can hold her own and argue to death with him and prove her point, she was everything wrapped in one. Unbeknown to her, she was his strength, his support and his weakness even if he had not said them to her. He leaned down pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead and finally succumbed allowing sleep to take over.  

Hope you liked this OS β˜ΊοΈ

Ongoing works of mine for ZK 

Opposites Attract: Based on the serial story line kinda... More of the arranged marriage of theirs and follows their relationship progression. 11 Chapters have been posted and I have banked a few chapters off line which I am posting at least once a day. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5024682

Edited by LilMissBossy - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are on a roll girl, keep them coming!!!
Awsome OS!
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cute OS!

One suggestion I would like to make is in the title add the word OS or Zara Kabir OS or ZaBir OS so when people search for the stories till now yours will be displayed. 

Safe word got me cracking.. I don't think our Mullah's imagination can ever go that far ;) 

But Zara rightly said she is the initiative taker always. 

He is too shy 

Would love to read more! 
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chillichick

Cute OS!

One suggestion I would like to make is in the title add the word OS or Zara Kabir OS or ZaBir OS so when people search for the stories till now yours will be displayed. 

Safe word got me cracking.. I don't think our Mullah's imagination can ever go that far ;) 

But Zara rightly said she is the initiative taker always. 

He is too shy 

Would love to read more! 

Thanks for the suggestion!  πŸ˜ƒ
I hadn't given title much though coz it was like 3am when I was writing πŸ˜†

Settled on making it an OS series type so it links... 
I'm hoping we'd see Kabeer becoming a little more romantic because he is quite reserved yet. But then if they're barely going to show any romance, he's not going to progress much πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on another OS!! we are certainly blessed today!!! 

Liked that Zara is able to speak her mind!!! she is bold while Kabeer is kinda shy!!! 

Only Zara can come up with such ideas lol!!

superb hot moments!!! 

Zara never leaves an opportunity to tease Kabeer! his reactions are adorable!!! 

Loved his analysis on Zara! 

Glad he acknowledges that he is blessed to have Zara as his wife! 

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago