Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
These are the lowest of the thrashiest ppl.. and i have no clue how they have managed to get on social media.
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Gawaar log.
Just be a good person. Jannat, Virgins etc will take care of itself. Doubt Allah will punish a good person because he/she celebrates other religious festivals. And if he would, he's not much of an Allah.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was surprised when i didn't hear any thing like this ...was expecting it as soon as i saw the tweet.

Sara religion log twitter/fb par baith kar hi follow karte hain bas doosron me kamiyan nikaalne ke liye baqi baith kar " hot girls " search karte hain ( as mentioned by TL ) ðŸ¥± 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It's nothing new as these people are neither trolls nor extremists. They are ordinary normal people and 99% people think the same. The main issue with such people is that they have extreme love for their religion and impose their thoughts on others but at the same time call themselves and their religion as TOLERANT. We often refer to them as "Society". If you don't follow what they feel is right, then you are forced to disown your religion or leave the country as they feel they have such a right on God and the Country. The only thing they don't do is harm you physically but they mentally torture you which is equally bad.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People and their scum thoughts always show up on the internet. Somebody tell people that all these rules'and norms' are imaginations of humans to keep people in order & make them cooperate. Nothing more. So, live and let live really. Your imagination is as good as someone else's :PEdited by LifeOLicious - 5 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No matter what religion someone follows they need to start thinking beyond whats written in a book. 
Heisenberg17 thumbnail
These idiots are right in the sense that idol worship is strictly prohibited in Islam, shirk is the biggest sin in Islam (note: not murder or rape, great priorities) and an unforgivable one, which would put you outside the fold of Islam, so SRK purely from an Islamic sense, is not a Muslim, but you could call him cultural/nominal Muslim.  

The good thing is, this is great, it's good that SRK is open-minded, liberal minded, hasn't shoved his birth religion on his wife, and let's his kids celebrate all festivals, we need more of this.
Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 5 years ago
Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

these are the same people whose search list consists of "hot Bollywood actress", "hot Hollywood babes" and most importantly "hot bhojpuri videos".

I doubt SRK gives a fcuk.

exactly. the hypocrisy is in them mostly. 
NathuPyare thumbnail
first they isolate themselves saying "we can't do this; we can't do that"...and then complain about being isolated by others...
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that's social media for you.
Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago