Users

Frequent Posters

nakuulfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Huti heaven 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCW*F2FOHv/?taken-by=hussainkfc

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCxBBOFhJt/?taken-by=hussainkfc

I am melting just at the way he's looking at her and holding her and that kiss ..uff ..was literally breathless seeing their romance ⭐️❤️☢️
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sajan re forum is still open has not closed yet.But we have this FC we dont need to go there.
littlelily thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Sajan re forum is still open has not closed yet.But we have this FC we dont need to go there.

Ya we dont need to go there either ways ..good idea swara and shilpa ..this celebrity fanclub is just super cool and so convenient to have all discussions and talks right here
i guess its easier for everyone to interact within one thread ..😆
i saw an ig post of gaurav that he's making a special appearance as deepak tijori in supersisters 😛
wish they would have called hussain to make a cameo appearance 😭
missing him  badly
littlelily thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakuulfan

Huti heaven 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCW*F2FOHv/?taken-by=hussainkfc

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCxBBOFhJt/?taken-by=hussainkfc

I am melting just at the way he's looking at her and holding her and that kiss ..uff ..was literally breathless seeing their romance ⭐️❤️☢️

that kiss is so sweet and ya any girl will melt at such intense looks of hussy baby ..gawd he's so hot ❤️😳
littlelily thumbnail

Hussain Kuwajerwala FC @hussainkfc
FollowFollow @hussainkfc
More

The greece trip @Hussainkk12 #hussainkuwajerwala #hussain #husseinkk #handsomehunk #sexyhunk #huti #tinakuwajerwala #greece #karanpunjabi #vacation #friendshipgoals #keerthikelkar #sharadkelkar #rizwanp

nice pics super cool 👏👏
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlelily

Ya we dont need to go there either ways ..good idea swara and shilpa ..this celebrity fanclub is just super cool and so convenient to have all discussions and talks right here

i guess its easier for everyone to interact within one thread .. 😆
i saw an ig post of gaurav that he's making a special appearance as deepak tijori in supersisters 😛
wish they would have called hussain to make a cameo appearance 😭
missing him  badly

Gaurav making special appearance as deepak tijori that's nice.It would have been better if hussain also came.Yes missing he should come back soon.
nakuulfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Gaurav making special appearance as deepak tijori that's nice.It would have been better if hussain also came.Yes missing he should come back soon.

gaurav is coming on supersisters?hussain toh anyways nahi aa sakta cameo k liye bhi..wo aaj kal itna busy busy travel kar rha ki poocho mat 😆
I actually feel he's working but for a show or a series or for what i am not sure at all..because when he went to amsterdam and kashi also he captioned work and travel..even now in budapest he captioned work..maybe some travel based show?
i would watch hussain as host for a travel show also if its really true 
Edited by nakuulfan - 5 years ago
nakuulfan thumbnail

More

#chillpillmode on ..time to chill..@Hussainkk12 in budapest.. #hussainkuwajerwala #hussain #husseinkk #handsomehunk #sexyhunk

6:50 AM - 24 Sep 2018
Silpa20 thumbnail

gaurav is coming on supersisters?hussain toh anyways nahi aa sakta cameo k liye bhi..wo aaj kal itna busy busy travel kar rha ki poocho mat 😆

I actually feel he's working but for a show or a series or for what i am not sure at all..because when he went to amsterdam and kashi also he captioned work and travel..even now in budapest he captioned work..maybe some travel based show?
i would watch hussain as host for a travel show also if its really true 

yes hussain is travelling a lot these days.
Silpa20 thumbnail
I read super sisters is going off air.From the promos itself i knew the show will flop and won't last long.