Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Hi All.. I'm Ramya.. I'm watching the dubbed version of the show SRPJMB currently.. It just crossed 150 episodes in Tamil.. I like everyone in this show.. such a laugh riot..

So the show ended? how many episodes it had?

hello ramya..welcome to our fc
glad u r enjoying the dubbed version ..i guess there are around 180-190 episodes left for the dubbed version
total was 340..the best part towards the ending is the reuniting of jay and jaya hope i didnt give u any spoiler 😆 but the actual ending is abrupt and disappointing ..
Happy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello girls..tarun is here to bother u again 😈
i am sure swara was missing me 😉
glad you all thought of opening this exclusive fc ..its great to discuss here anything and everything about hussain 😊
Any new projects he will be back with as of now??
Kumsumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy20

hello girls..tarun is here to bother u again 😈

i am sure swara was missing me 😉
glad you all thought of opening this exclusive fc ..its great to discuss here anything and everything about hussain 😊
Any new projects he will be back with as of now??

hello tarun 🤗
chupkar badmaash 🤬
nahi yaar abhi tak kuch nhi pata chala 😭😭 waisey time toh lagega na because tv actors always take a break of few months and they have to decide and choose their next very carefully
mujhe lagta h ki hussain ko romantic ya drama type serial se wapas aa jana chahiye ya phir would love to see him as host too 
littlelily thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

Hello guys and girls!!

I am swara and i invite all Hussain lovers and fans to be a part of this AT/FC.
Hope you all have fun and a good time in this FC.
⭐️

HUSSAIN KUWAJERWALA FANCLUB/AT: TELLY LAND'S SUPERSTAR 

FROM KUMKUM TO INDIAN IDOL AND SAJAN RE PHIR JHOOT MAT BOLO :THE HANDSOME DASHING AND CHARMING ACTOR ANCHOR AND HOST

WOWWW THIS IS AMAZING ❤️
littlelily thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

hello tarun 🤗

chupkar badmaash 🤬
nahi yaar abhi tak kuch nhi pata chala 😭😭 waisey time toh lagega na because tv actors always take a break of few months and they have to decide and choose their next very carefully
mujhe lagta h ki hussain ko romantic ya drama type serial se wapas aa jana chahiye ya phir would love to see him as host too 

missing him already 😭
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: littlelily

missing him already 😭

we have to miss him for sometime 
nakuulfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

we have to miss him for sometime 

yes we should ..bcz actors choose their projects which they are interested also and which suit them so ya i dont mind waiting for his comeback again with a proper genre other than comedy now..
shaheer sheikh jaante ho na aap sab he took an year to choose the daastan show thats coming up on colours after kuch rang pyar ke that got over more than a year ago and ashish sharma hasnt made a ocmeback till now..his last was prithvi vallabh..so ya we need lot of patience to see hussain in a new show.It may be timetaking ..
from last few days i started watching srpjmb initial episodes and its so good especially the first 150 episodes are a laugh riot jaylicious full of romance comedy and punch ha ha which makes me msis hussain even more badly ❤️
nakuulfan thumbnail
Hussain Kuwajerwala FC @hussainkfc
FollowFollow @hussainkfc
More

The greece trip @Hussainkk12 #hussainkuwajerwala #hussain #husseinkk #handsomehunk #sexyhunk #huti #tinakuwajerwala #greece #karanpunjabi #vacation #friendshipgoals #keerthikelkar #sharadkelkar #rizwanp

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nakuulfan

yes we should ..bcz actors choose their projects which they are interested also and which suit them so ya i dont mind waiting for his comeback again with a proper genre other than comedy now..

shaheer sheikh jaante ho na aap sab he took an year to choose the daastan show thats coming up on colours after kuch rang pyar ke that got over more than a year ago and ashish sharma hasnt made a ocmeback till now..his last was prithvi vallabh..so ya we need lot of patience to see hussain in a new show.It may be timetaking ..
from last few days i started watching srpjmb initial episodes and its so good especially the first 150 episodes are a laugh riot jaylicious full of romance comedy and punch ha ha which makes me msis hussain even more badly ❤️

yes I know shaheer seikh I watched some episodes of navya and I watched mahabharat from starting to end.Yes every actor takes a break before coming back to screen.My favourite barun sobti made comeback after five years.Another favourite of mine namik paul is also in break. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
nakuulfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

yes I know shaheer seikh I watched some episodes of navya and I watched mahabharat from starting to end.Yes every actor takes a break before coming back to screen.My favourite barun sobti made comeback after five years.Another favourite of mine namik paul is also in break.

hmm yaa but even though barun made a comeback it didn't click unfortunately..i was hoping to see him longer on ipkknd 3.as for hussain i just hope he's active on instagram ..he's roaming the whole world and the latest huti pics are setting us on fire ufff..😳😳👏
Let him take his time to comeback with a good show and i am really enjoying watching srpjmb ..reached episode 4 yesterday ..jay is so handsome omg 
i so wish they had shown amir jaiveer in srpjmb most of the time like the first few episodes